Edl'S Response To Rumours Of Attacking Gurdware Etc

Hau Apraadhi

Sadly the EDL is against Muslims as a whole and I can give a long list of speeches and videos of their leaders saying Islam is evil blah, blah. They march into areas hurling abuse at their women and children and chant vile, disgusting things such as "Allah is a .....", you get the message. Would we ever tolerate such an organisation that did the same? Let's hypothetically say an Indian nationalist organisation was set up, that targeted Khalistan supporters, or in their mind extremists. They would say that our Gudwaras were preaching hate, organised marches to Sikh dominated areas, hurling abuse. We would go mad.

Here is a video of them just last night trying to attack any black youths they saw. People can say what they want but when the crap hits the fan these people go back to their basic instincts of hating people.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rC_VsYxLao4

In that situation the Sikh community would respond with a counter organisation showing hindustani terrorism and congress athiest state terrorism. Our community has lost over 100,000 civilans in india due to Indian state terrorism since 1947. So any organisation that wants to paint Khalistan advocates in a bad light they can expect a stronger counter anti-hindustan organisation with more damming evidence of terrorism against civilians. So it wouldnt be a wise move for pro-indian unionists.

As for that video, as i said before EDL can be easily infiltrated by neo-nazi's as it doesnt have a proper membership and command structure. You cant verify who is who, until they make it clear who are its members you can suspect or you can deny they are EDL.

I have seen some real moronic so called EDL members and it does reflect very badly on the english white community. I'm not gonna stand up for EDL because I believe in all communities coming together and getting along, but for those who are in EDL im sure they can make themselves clear.

From what i made from the video only a few EDL memebers (50 max). Now those whites that were attacking the blacks at the bus stop how do you know if they were edl or just local white people? Anyone can say EDL EDL blah blah and feel part of something

EDL hate islam because its a hateful ideology that teaches death to non-muslims or convert.... which is clearly happening in nearly all muslim countries like pakistan, bangladesh for example. Look at christian churches being burnt down in egypt and other arab countries

The demonstration was the official one organised by the EDL. So someone who is at the demo, is chanting their slogan and commits a crime suddenly is an outsider? Would you give the same leeway to an Islamic extremist group who did the same? No you wouldn't. The video hasn't escaped the attention of many black folk, where it has been posted on their message board along with others. Anger is massive.

As for what you said about Islam, that' in stark contrast to what my master, the king of kings, the saint of saints, Guru Gobind Singh jee said;

"The temple or the mosque are the same, the Hindu worship or the Musalman prayer are the same; all men are the same; it is through error they appear different. Deities, demons, Yakshas, heavenly singers, Musalmans and Hindus adopt the customary dress of their different countries. All men have the same eyes, the same ears, the same body, the same build, a compound of earth, air, fire, and water. Allah and Abhekh are the same, the Purans and the Quran are the same; they are all alike; it is the one God who created all. The Hindu God and the Muhammadan God are the same; let no man even by mistake suppose there is a difference."

I'll end it that.

EDL hate Islam fullstop. That's wrong. As we saw on Sangat TV Sikhs and Muslims were united, if they hate all then why did they unite? BNP/EDL are the same under a new banner.

Sikhs, Christians, Muslims, HIndus, Buddhists, Jews are and should be united against such organisations.

Could be because they know they are under the cosh now. They've picked a fight with the kalay since the 2005 riots and one of the kalay took out three of their number. Kalay were going around in car shouting that they were going to burn all the mosques down so they needed non-Muslims on their side. If the Pakis rioted then they would have got a worst reputation than they have had already. Now they can use the Sikhs and any Sikhs showing up at their memorial events are just showing the goray that Sikhs are the same as Muslims.