Jkd, Wing Chun Or Eagle Claw?

hang on a second yuba city - a decade ago there was no such thing as mma so where did this come into the equation. mma is a sport governed by rules such as the referee intervening etc etc. In real life fights kung fu and tai boxing are high in the ranks as the best fighters, but mma is definitely a load of rubbish when you compare it to the ancient martial arts. Take ground and pound in a real fight when someone goes to rugby tackle you to the ground if your fast enough all you have to do is kick or knee them in the face or head and they will be knocked out or seriously injured as the they are using there own body weight which will be on the recieving end of an attack.

hang on a second yuba city - a decade ago there was no such thing as mma so where did this come into the equation. mma is a sport governed by rules such as the referee intervening etc etc. In real life fights kung fu and tai boxing are high in the ranks as the best fighters, but mma is definitely a load of rubbish when you compare it to the ancient martial arts. Take ground and pound in a real fight when someone goes to rugby tackle you to the ground if your fast enough all you have to do is kick or knee them in the face or head and they will be knocked out or seriously injured as the they are using there own body weight which will be on the recieving end of an attack.

you have no idea on any of this subject and i actually laughed

tell me what mma is and how it came to be

vale tudo tournments ufc and pride had tournments no rules to see what martial art was best, at stand up muay thai fighters and boxers destroyed kung fu artists from the ancient temples and kicked the butts of other ancient martial artists when it came to stand up

when it came to ground it was wrestling ji jitsu that kicked teh butts of these ancient martial arts

so naturally people who want to win started training in muay thai boxing wrestling and ji jitsu cause these martial arts destroyed all the ancient martial artists

plus all martial arts evolve out of ancient martials arts were they take what works and inovate it to make it better and leave out the useless stuff, like muay thai that evolved out of martial arts like karate and thai boxing

and it wasn't you but one of the dumbest things said in this thread was that the newer martial arts are watered down versions of ancient martial arts, only a person who is a retard when it comes to understanding street fighting and combat would say that

why would anyone want to learn a watered down form of combat when its human nature to learn the best

plus many mma fighters like george st pierre grew up learning ancient martial arts but don't use them and claim they don't work against martial arts like muay thai boxing wrestling and ji jitsu

thats how mma evolved no rules fighting to see which martial arts were the best and stand up it was muay thai and boxing and ground wrestling ji jitsu

its all these owners of these ancient martial arts schools who make up these rubish lies and say stupid things like mma is just a sport and ancient martial arts is were you learn how to really fight, and only people who don't do their research when choosing were to train are the once who fall for these lies and end up wasting their money and time when they can be training in much better combat systems like mma or boxing or krav mega

theirs a reason amature boxers and mma fighters hands and feet get registered as weapons so if they get into a fight they get charged with assult with weapon and for the profesional boxers and mma fighters they get charged with assult with a deadly weapon

you don't get that with a black belt lol, after 5 years of training in traditional martial arts you get a black belt but a guy who trains in mma for a year would destroy the guy who spent five years in a street fight just like we saw in the vale tudo tournments ufc and pride tournments. But after 5 years of full time training were you are going itleast 6 times a week to train for competition and you train in a proper mma gym or boxing gym they will register your hands as weapons

another reason you get charged with assult with weapon i don't know if you;ve seen boxers and mma fighters get into street fights they usually end them within 3 strikes with the other guys face caved in, and im not even talking about guys who crossed the line and are competing in profesional promotions im talking about guys who compete in amature promotions with 2 to 3 years of solid training

Also at proper mma and boxing gyms they have high turn around rates were load of the students pay and don't come or quite cause the training is way to hard compared to traditional martial arts schools, thats why you see overweight badly conditioned black belts in their 20's and yet when you go to a boxing gym or mma gym a proper fighter is ripped, so alot of ppl choose to go to the traditional martial arts school cause they don't have the motivation to handle boxing and mma and the training so they choose schools like this

theirs no evidence to prove that traditional martial arts works better then martial arts when with no rules we seen muay thai boxing ji jitsu wrestling destroy traditional martial artists end of debate

Guest Kluivert

Dear yubacitysingh,

Why are you on a mission to convert every martial artist to think MMA is a solution to any fighting style? I have been reading many of you posts and they all mention MMA.

I don't understand why you start so many topics about martial arts but your point ends up at the same place, that's MMA. If you do not want to listen to reason or opinion of others, why do you post?

I just don't understand, what are you trying to achieve with your posts?

We all know what MMA is and if some people what to learn, they will get in touch with you. Posting absolute nonsense that is half a page long doesn't prove your point.

I think you should apologise to PAL 07 Paji.

Dear yubacitysingh,

Why are you on a mission to convert every martial artist to think MMA is a solution to any fighting style? I have been reading many of you posts and they all mention MMA.

I don't understand why you start so many topics about martial arts but your point ends up at the same place, that's MMA. If you do not want to listen to reason or opinion of others, why do you post?

I just don't understand, what are you trying to achieve with your posts?

We all know what MMA is and if some people what to learn, they will get in touch with you. Posting absolute nonsense that is half a page long doesn't prove your point.

I think you should apologise to PAL 07 Paji.

non of it was non sence just truth, i was just exposing the lies placed by fans of traditional martial arts

I just believe if you want to train then learn the best

and I hate when lies are spread around thats why i believe you defeat the lie with the truth, traditional martial artists are dumping 6 billion lies out their about their martial art vs mma cause people who are smart and do their research choose to train in mma over traditional martial arts cause mma is much better then traditional martial arts

and shastar vidya is a waste of time, i believe sikhs should learn and train but go to the best of the best gyms to train