Thakat Sri Hazoor Sahib

I do wish people who begin a thread would post the links to the reputable sources they've obtained their information from. Where did Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji say that?

I do wish people who begin a thread would post the links to the reputable sources they've obtained their information from. Where did Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji say that?

Unfortionatly Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Masharaj did not publish this information on any website therefre i can not provide you with any links. However, there is a strong oral tradition that Guru Sahib said this. Again, unfortionatly for you i can not recall all the sikhi materials i have read however some sangat on this board should be able to expland further. I do not have much info... a thought came to mind which is why i created this thread.

Ive heard other things too like some sevadars at sachkhand sri hazoor sahib take an oath to remain unmarried out of respect for guru sahibs hukam that no persons family lineage will survive. theres other things aswell but i dont want to post them without any sources... also sangat will get annoyed.

generally, i think tis widely accepted that guru sahib said this.... but i cant provide sources or anything.

anyways if any one knows how and why sachkhand sahib became a thakat please share.

Its not even a Gurdwara in the real sense its a Hinduized version not mention the animal slaughter & that room in which only certain people are allowed in - magical things happen they say.I have no idea who declared it a takht - this needs to be relooked at

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

That certain room in which people are allowed is only for mahapuraks and people who do the shastaer sewa.Sant Baba Joginder Singh Ji Moni did 40 years non-stop sewa of the shaster this is everyday. The magical things that happen in the room are things that we can't explain and only certain people know. The room is where the shastar are and things beyond natural and scientific perspective can explain.

Soory for the grammer,spelling and the tone

There are hindu aspects going on AROUND Nanded /Sachkhand Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib. Some Gurudwaras are being taken over by Hindus and "Sikhs" alike. They display fake babay pictures next to Guru Sahib Ji and do various hindu poojas there.

There are some fake stories made up there as well, but not all of them are fake. A few RSS agents or sanatan mat people go and confuse sangat. In order to see the truth you have to be well informed.

Unfortionatly Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Masharaj did not publish this information on any website therefre i can not provide you with any links. However, there is a strong oral tradition that Guru Sahib said this. Again, unfortionatly for you i can not recall all the sikhi materials i have read however some sangat on this board should be able to expland further. I do not have much info... a thought came to mind which is why i created this thread.

Ive heard other things too like some sevadars at sachkhand sri hazoor sahib take an oath to remain unmarried out of respect for guru sahibs hukam that no persons family lineage will survive. theres other things aswell but i dont want to post them without any sources... also sangat will get annoyed.

generally, i think tis widely accepted that guru sahib said this.... but i cant provide sources or anything.

anyways if any one knows how and why sachkhand sahib became a thakat please share.

The people who do the shastar sewa can't leave the city, can't take any madicine and also they can't get married. The people who do the shaster sewa can't do it if they are in ill health. I don't have a link but there is a book about the Hazur Sahib Maryada. Also the people who do it do it non-stop and they cant miss a day. They go there late at night and finish early in the morning and don't have that much time for sleep. Sant Baba Joginder Singh Ji Moni did this sewa meaning the person in the room for 40 years non stop and from that you can stay he had kirpa from maharaj. It is a hard life and the people who are Gursikhs can only do it. I don't know why but from the jeevans you can read about other sants those sants who went to hazoor sahib always had darshan of the Gurus. Hope this helped but i will try to find other books.

Yep, let's destroy one of our own Takhts because some kid from Southall who is ignorant of hundred of years of Sikh history says so.

Please feel free to go down to Hazur Sahib and tell the sangat there that you are there to close down the Takht and let's see what happens. I'll give you a clue: not one Mahapurush who has gone there has spoken against the maryada that is kept at Takht Hazur Sahib, a maryada that has been in place since the time of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

K.

Yeah but who made it a Takht?

I recall Hazoor Sahib was trying to be the Akal Takht by choosing when to celebrate Gurpurabs - this is blatantly challenging the supremacy of the Akal Takht Sahib.

Maryada is always an excuse they use this no justification to go against Gurmat and slaughter animals for no reason and carry out weird and freaky rituals.

Take an average joe - Sikh from the UK and they would get freaked out maybe even drive away from getting closer to Sikhi due to what goes on there.As its based in a majority Hindu area there has been a very heavy Hindu influence towards what goes on,blood being put on shashtars in front of Guru Granth Sahib Ji aarti with fire and bells being rang - its the same as a mandir - you can see videos on Youtube only difference is that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is present.

Had the Singh Sabha movement of the early 1900's got to grips with Hazoor Sahib we would not see this 'maryada' we see today - We don't see none of this stuff happening in Gurdawars in Panjab.People claim oh it's maryada from the time of the 10th Guru,well in PAKISTAN the birthplace of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji - Nankana Sahib does not have all this,Sri Harmandar Sahib does not have all this - built by the 5th Guru ,so why would it all change when we got to the 10th Guru? Even though Guru Gobind Singh Ji lived in all parts of Panjab we don't see none of this stuff anywhere apart from there,thank god this stuff does not happen at Sri Harmandar Sahib,slowly this maryada or way of doing things as they see it will fade away ,its all Hindu influences creeping in under the door

No one allowed in the room can be tracked from the times of guru sahib. When guru sahib ordered their Angitha to me made and all four sides to be covered with tent at that time only as per the hukams of guru sahib Bhai Santokh Singh 1st jathedar of hazzor sahib was allowed to enter that tent to collect the things left (in punjabi we call it phull chugne - collecting bones from the ashes). Even peyare and many very jappi and tappi singhs were not even allowed near the tent.

Keeping in mind its the same room where guru sahibs angitha was made till date giving full respect to guru sahibs bachans only jathedar enters the room to do its seva sambhal and other maha purshs respect it.

Every action has some reason either we can reject and throw questions to everything we dont understand or we can start digging to find the answers.

I have a link which tells the maryada of how Hazoor Sahib to Amrit Sanchar and also the forum site in which they discussed this topic

http://www.amritworld.com/pbi/commentary/hazooree_maryada/article_kirpan_da_amrit.pdf

http://www.sikhnet.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1088