something ive always wondered...

ive read many times that sache patshah sahib sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj proclaimed that a gurughar must not be built where he would end his pyysical time on this earth.... on this basis why was sachkhand sahib built here? I also read Maharaj said who ever builds a gurughar there, their family linage will die out... and raja ranjit singh instructed the gurughar to be built so on this basis , all his family lineage perished.

please do not respond to this using any reference from niddarz book.

I have no idea, this is an interesting question and where did you hear this from? I would love to hear more about this.

It might have something to do with the dograys. A lot of bad stuff went on during Maharaja Ranjit Singh's time because of the dogray. They turned Maharaja Ranjit Singh against his own family and Sikhs who had nothing but the Khalsa at heart.

:s

if satguru sahib didnt want a gurughar at this place, how did it become a thakat sahib?

dont get me wrong... i have the nuff respect for baba hazoori singh ji baba kulwant singh ji and all hazoori singhs and the maryada of sachkhand sri hazoor sahib.

I don't think any of us here have the answer.

Suggestion to you is why don't you ask Baba Kulwant Singh Ji?

Hazur Sahib Maryada is the puratuan traditional maryada kept intact since the time of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. It's a very good thing Hazur Sahib remains outside punjab and the corrupt influences of the SGPC.

These modern day no-gooders with a lack of undertanding about Sikh history following a SPGC British inspired version of Sikhi specifically designed to de-militarise and weaken the soldier spirtit of the Sikhs are the only ones making all the noise and allegations about Hazur Sahib.

I do wish people who begin a thread would post the links to the reputable sources they've obtained their information from. Where did Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji say that?

I do wish people who begin a thread would post the links to the reputable sources they've obtained their information from. Where did Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji say that?

Unfortionatly Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Masharaj did not publish this information on any website therefre i can not provide you with any links. However, there is a strong oral tradition that Guru Sahib said this. Again, unfortionatly for you i can not recall all the sikhi materials i have read however some sangat on this board should be able to expland further. I do not have much info... a thought came to mind which is why i created this thread.

Ive heard other things too like some sevadars at sachkhand sri hazoor sahib take an oath to remain unmarried out of respect for guru sahibs hukam that no persons family lineage will survive. theres other things aswell but i dont want to post them without any sources... also sangat will get annoyed.

generally, i think tis widely accepted that guru sahib said this.... but i cant provide sources or anything.

anyways if any one knows how and why sachkhand sahib became a thakat please share.

• Downvote 1

Its not even a Gurdwara in the real sense its a Hinduized version not mention the animal slaughter & that room in which only certain people are allowed in - magical things happen they say.I have no idea who declared it a takht - this needs to be relooked at

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

That certain room in which people are allowed is only for mahapuraks and people who do the shastaer sewa.Sant Baba Joginder Singh Ji Moni did 40 years non-stop sewa of the shaster this is everyday. The magical things that happen in the room are things that we can't explain and only certain people know. The room is where the shastar are and things beyond natural and scientific perspective can explain.

Soory for the grammer,spelling and the tone

There are hindu aspects going on AROUND Nanded /Sachkhand Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib. Some Gurudwaras are being taken over by Hindus and "Sikhs" alike. They display fake babay pictures next to Guru Sahib Ji and do various hindu poojas there.

There are some fake stories made up there as well, but not all of them are fake. A few RSS agents or sanatan mat people go and confuse sangat. In order to see the truth you have to be well informed.

Unfortionatly Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Masharaj did not publish this information on any website therefre i can not provide you with any links. However, there is a strong oral tradition that Guru Sahib said this. Again, unfortionatly for you i can not recall all the sikhi materials i have read however some sangat on this board should be able to expland further. I do not have much info... a thought came to mind which is why i created this thread.

Ive heard other things too like some sevadars at sachkhand sri hazoor sahib take an oath to remain unmarried out of respect for guru sahibs hukam that no persons family lineage will survive. theres other things aswell but i dont want to post them without any sources... also sangat will get annoyed.

generally, i think tis widely accepted that guru sahib said this.... but i cant provide sources or anything.

anyways if any one knows how and why sachkhand sahib became a thakat please share.

The people who do the shastar sewa can't leave the city, can't take any madicine and also they can't get married. The people who do the shaster sewa can't do it if they are in ill health. I don't have a link but there is a book about the Hazur Sahib Maryada. Also the people who do it do it non-stop and they cant miss a day. They go there late at night and finish early in the morning and don't have that much time for sleep. Sant Baba Joginder Singh Ji Moni did this sewa meaning the person in the room for 40 years non stop and from that you can stay he had kirpa from maharaj. It is a hard life and the people who are Gursikhs can only do it. I don't know why but from the jeevans you can read about other sants those sants who went to hazoor sahib always had darshan of the Gurus. Hope this helped but i will try to find other books.