Did Something Stupind And Embarrassing

Guest kaur

I have been troubled by this since yesterday hoping I would feel better but i still dont.

basically i did something quite stupid infront of a lot of people, i did it thinking there would be a different outcome, but it backfired and ended up really embarrasing me, i dont mind about my friends laughing about it as they are my friends however, this involved people i dont know and i am feeling embarrassed and anxious that these people i dont know will spread what happened and that they will infact spread it so tht it seems like i did something very wrong and bad as i think they percieved what i did to be something else very bad(i would say it was only stupid and naive wat i did but to others it came across i was did something very bad when i didnt). So is there any gurbani which tells u how to deal with these situations?or has anyone else had situations which they did something stupid which ws their own fault nd then it was spread to others making it out you did something even worse? If they spred wat i think they will spread about me it will really harm me and my reputation badly, the worst thing is its all my own fault nd actually i DID do what they will tell others i did, but just not with the intention they think i did it. i hope that makes sense.

please do ardas for me that Guru Ji keeps my laaj (honour)

Guest Screw Loose

How can you do something which had the potential of being stupid and precieved in the wrong way before you did it and then ask for Ardas from people for Guru Ji to maintain your honour after you have done it. Are you really all there in the head? But you won't be able to answer that now would you!

God says all worldy associations are false, if people are judging you worngfully, learn the lesson that only god knows you truly- God says step on His path and pay no attention to public opinion, so who cares what anyone thinks,

The majority of Guru Gobind Singh Jis crowd on Vaisakhi thought he'd gone mad when he stepped out with a bloodstained sword, that should be enough to tell you that peoples opinions mean sh*te....

Do you think this is the last time you will do something stupid and embarrassing? The only real way to avoid it would be to live a cave the rest of your life :-).

Later in life you will laugh about it, why not go ahead and start laughing now?

You asked someone out didn't you? Naughty, naughty....!

No I didn't, but it was perceived by the other ppl that that was wat I was doing, but I swear I wasnt , at most I was acting a bit show offy and trying to be lighthearted and humorous.

I wud say I had no bad intentions, just naivety and stupidity

No I didn't, but it was perceived by the other ppl that that was wat I was doing, but I swear I wasnt , at most I was acting a bit show offy and trying to be lighthearted and humorous.

I thought so. Well, you can't really go round to each person and clarify the situation and tell them not to badmouth you or think any less of you. They'll laugh in your face.

Not much you can do. Just move on and ensure you don't find yourself in a similar situation where you might be misunderstood......again.

And that is why Singhs and Singhnis should keep their distance a little and be careful not to become over friendly or flirty. Whatever you sow, you will reap