Sikh Unit ?

cool water

Big Up Sikh Unit!!...Enougb Respect and love to my brothers...cool water your a fool..what have you done for the panth?...the leader of sikh unit got shot twice to defend the honour of sikh women..he confronted muslim men about weearing the kara..their respsonse was f*ck you sikhs we can do what we want and we will take your women if we want...so our sikh unit brothers dealt with it...now they are in a war defending the panth...while pappu fools like you on sikh sangat insult them ...atleaast conffront them in person if you have the balls...youll propably shiver and <banned word filter activated> your pants...because your a hating pappu who gets terrorized on the streets but becomes brave lion behind a computer..jog on mate....

From what I know he got shot cos he was upset the Muslim kids were alleged wearing a kara and "sikh" bimbo girls were dating some guys. Then he escalated this petty argument into something wider where there were stabbings and eventually him getting shot. And now "sikh unit" is creating propaganda that makes like all Sikhs and Muslims hate each other when clearly its not the case. Its kids like you and those in Sikh unit and SOA that have the problem with each other. The vast majority of decent Sikh and Muslims get along with each other with respect. You kids need to learn to grow up.

And before you think I get terrorised on the streets, son I've had my run inn's with Islamo-fascists in college days in the 90s and they got dealt with locally with physical force from units of the real shere punjab. We did not drag the whole panth into the mess were innocent brothers and sisters of both communities would get hurt because that what happens when you make stir up religious hatered. When you guys grow up you realise there are better ways to solve problems and bad mouthing other communities only makes us look like idiots.

I would strongly advise Sikh unit to concenrate on raising awareness for our youth but remember to keep our standards high not to fall into the gutter. I saw the facebook page of SU and the abuse they were coming out against Muslims who saw that joined the page and reacted in similar manor leaving nasty comments about our faith. I can not sit back and see you guys stir up religious hatered, egging each other on for who can insult each others faith the most. You guys are sick in the head if you can not realise the harm your doing to your own faiths.

like all Sikhs and Muslims hate each other when clearly its not the case.

what its not the case thats why how many sikh sister have converted to islam

these problams were just as bad in the 90s

theres been incidents in primary schools where muslims kids dont play with sikh kids as they see them as dirty.

what cooco land u living in?

to most muslims were infidals

ur mad mate your gonna make a youtube video to help the youth yet you dont know the issues at hand

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

still waiting for your amazing video thats gonna change the youth and get them into sikhi

spend less time on telling us the problam and more time finding a cure

You guys need to learn from this guy. A true Sikh

kam singh actually listons to sikh unit u fool

kam singh actually listons to sikh unit u fool

No Sikh girls are getting converted, they are athiest punjabi bimbo's who dont care about their faith and go with whoever can show them a good time. Why you wasting your time on those loosers? You havent realised that there are many Muslim girls who are dating Sikh guys and have married them? You seem to forget these facts.

Concenrate on doing paachar to vunerable people in our community and help them instead of bad mouthing all Muslims.

As for Kam singh, listen to his message... he is not preaching hate is he in there? He is saying we should come together and show love for each other because our faith teachs that. If some Muslim extremists want to preach hate thats their business but our faith teaches love and it is stronger than hate believe me.

Guru Angad says:

"How could a person sowing the seeds of poison, look for Nectar as the reward? There is no justification for a person, who indulges

in causing sufferings to others to expect joy or comforts in return. Whatever you sow, so shall you reap"

Even when Sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj, saw his 4 beloved sons take shahadat for the faith he did not say go out and smash every Muslim out there and destory their faith. He preached a message of good vs evil, and he would raise a Khalsa to smash the evil dooers. Muslims oppressed by fellow Muslims filled the ranks of the Sikh army and were glad when they were liberated from the oppression of the ruthless Mughuls, Persian and Afghan invaders from the west. They helped the Sikhs in many instances to break the chains of Islamic rule because they saw the good characther and way of life of the Singhs. You can research history and see even the enemies of Sikhs could not fault their character the way they behaved in the battlefield and the way they did not rape or pillage Muslim women like the Muslim armies did to their oppositions.

No Sikh girls are getting converted, they are athiest punjabi bimbo's who dont care about their faith and go with whoever can show them a good time. Why you wasting your time on those loosers? You havent realised that there are many Muslim girls who are dating Sikh guys and have married them? You seem to forget these facts.

Concenrate on doing paachar to vunerable people in our community and help them instead of bad mouthing all Muslims.

As for Kam singh, listen to his message... he is not preaching hate is he in there? He is saying we should come together and show love for each other because our faith teachs that. If some Muslim extremists want to preach hate thats their business but our faith teaches love and it is stronger than hate believe me.

Guru Angad says:

"How could a person sowing the seeds of poison, look for Nectar as the reward? There is no justification for a person, who indulges

in causing sufferings to others to expect joy or comforts in return. Whatever you sow, so shall you reap"

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR VIDEOS MATE

its all good saying they do this and they do that but wheres ur contrabution ?

dont see u on the front line

more of a hyped up internet warrior

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR VIDEOS MATE

its all good saying they do this and they do that but wheres ur contrabution ?

dont see u on the front line

more of a hyped up internet warrior

So your ignoring what your faith teaches you? which community are you fighting for exactly when your thoughts are that of a non-sikh. Thankfully the calibre of majority Singhs is far higher than what you kids are showing on this forum.

Videos are coming soon my lost brother. I will post them when i've uploaded them

So your ignoring what your faith teaches you? which community are you fighting for exactly when your thoughts are that of a non-sikh. Thankfully the calibre of majority Singhs is far higher than what you kids are showing on this forum.

Videos are coming soon my lost brother. I will post them when i've uploaded them

when they come you can they post comments and past judgment until than keep quite

im the lost brother ?

speak to the youth question them about there problams rather than assume what the problams r