Sikh Unit ?

cool water

when they come you can they post comments and past judgment until than keep quite

im the lost brother ?

speak to the youth question them about there problams rather than assume what the problams r

The youth problems are not worse than Sikhs faced when they were nearly extinct back in the days of our Guru's and misls. Our youth are a spoiled generation, they need to see real suffering. Afghanistan Sikh kids are bullied in schools that are majority Muslims. They cant cremate their dead properly, their lands are taken away by warlords, they been kidnapped and killed by greedy gangs targetting people for their own ends, their beautiful gurdwara's been destoryed since 1992, most of their families have been killed or forced to flee to pakistan, india or the west.

Their problems are 100 times worse than any Sikh in the west and yet their character is 100 times better than most Sikh youths in the west that think its cool to be bad mouthed and be abusive to other communities.

What a shame

The youth problems are not worse than Sikhs faced when they were nearly extinct back in the days of our Guru's and misls. Our youth are a spoiled generation, they need to see real suffering. Afghanistan Sikh kids are bullied in schools that are majority Muslims. They cant cremate their dead properly, their lands are taken away by warlords, they been kidnapped and killed by greedy gangs targetting people for their own ends, their beautiful gurdwara's been destoryed since 1992, most of their families have been killed or forced to flee to pakistan, india or the west.

Their problems are 100 times worse than any Sikh in the west and yet their character is 100 times better than most Sikh youths in the west that think its cool to be bad mouthed and be abusive to other communities.

What a shame

lets try and solve the problams closer to home first

yet to see ur seva or work for the youth son

What a shame

as a 16 year old i think sikh unit are doing a great job. You might not like rap but the youth and my friends listen to this and one who has cut hair said this is good. I would rather watch sikh unit videos than watch boring videos. Though your content is excellent but not appealing to the youth. We may face problems that are far from the problems faced years ago. We face drug abuse and peer pressure. Even they have said they are not role models and make videos about Khalsa Aid. Though they swear and don't have the best family life they changed there life around and went into the right path. The youth rates that and it is pointless making a thread about them. THEY WILL NOT STOP MAKING MUSIC. I know you will get offensive once reading this. It's pointless and a rubbish thread. And Admin should lock it.Sorry if i got a bit disrespectful.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddkPQMM5xcU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4LkyHidXMY

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmuyDHSzMgA

• 3 months later...

I admire their artistic flare but do question whether they are sensationalising the "street" more than what it actually is.

Each to their own. I would rather a young punjabi lad who has an affiliation to hip hop listens to their message rather than some black gangsta. Some of Sikh Unit's stuff has a Sikhi focused message but some of it is just typical gangsta dreams!

typical gangster dreams? lol u obviously dont get out much gangster n gang lifestyle is very much active in the UK as well mate

http://youtu.be/OUHh5xrPRg0

• 2 years later...