Mata Sahib Kaur Academy Is Apparently Shutting Down

JSinghN

Ive been at the academy from the start ... I remeber painting the doors and when the Darbar Sahib was being built

I got all my TRUE sikhi from The Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy ! The academy gave us such a Sikhi that no other Gurudwara offered with Guru maharaj's kirpaa At the academy me and so many others took Amrit with Waheguru'S kIrpa ! In other Guru'kars in the kids eyes especially the Singhni'ya ( i use to think like this aswell ) But we all used to think and some still do that Singhni dont have a equal right ddoing Seva ...

in the Academy Singhni are put on higer level beacause thier is NO KHALSA WITHOUT SINGHNI !

Imagine your dad had Cancer ?

Would't you help

WELL THIS IS GURU MAHARAJ !

EVEN A SIMPLE ARDAS COULD HELP

PLEASE KHALSA JI WAKE UP !

WJKK WJKF,

BENTI, TO ADMIN TO MAKE THIS POST A STICKY...

How much do we truly respect our true guru?

Every blood stained page of our is history is a reminder ofthe power that Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji has.

Nowadays it seems that we as a panth have gone back to sleepand have blindly allowed the disrespect of Akaal Purakh Waheguru to continue, taking down a nishaan sahib is disrespect.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Jaggdi Jot, The living light of allour guru sahibs and every ang of sri guru granth sahib ji from the first ang tothe 1430th is a part of our guru...

Every Bani from Sri Japji Sahib to Raag Mala is a part ofout king of kings...

Every shabad from Ik Onkaar to Attaran Das Bees is a part ofour eternal guru...

Today we cannot have a ten minute conversation withoutcalling Guru Ji 'IT".

Look at our glorious history what does it show...

During the horrific days of November 1984, where our trueguru was thrown out of their own houses and burnt, they sacrificed themselvesover 2,500 TIMES for us...

Not too long ago, here in the UK in March 2009 a Gurdwara inHarley Grove, Bow, East London was burnt to the ground and with it was theentire sachkand complex of the building. This resulted in many Gutka Sahibs and11 saroops of our true guru being burnt. With Maharaj's kirpa the Antham Sanskaarof these saroops was carried out in East London and then the pavitar ashes orour guru sahibs were joined up with pramatamaa

Just look at how glorious our panth was back in the day,where it was AWAKE and an example of this was seen during the 1960's.

On the 11th September 1959 at Gurdwara Akhand PrakashVillage Bhindar Kalan (Damdami Taksal), great Sant Mahapurkhs held an urgentmeeting regarding the changing of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee's Mangals by theSGPC. These great souls of the panth would not tolerate the Beadbi of oureternal guru and stopped it happening. Some of the Mahapurkhs present at themeeting include :

Sant Inder Singh Jee, Sant Hari Singh Jee, Sant Isher SinghJee Rara Sahib, Sant Isher Signh Jee Kalera, Sant Ajaib Singh Jee, Sant GurbachanSingh Jee Bhindranwale, Bhai Sant Singh Jee, Sant Mohinder Singh Jee Harkhoval, Bhai Sarvan Singh Jee, Sant Nand Singh Jee Raamghar, Sant Vasaakha Singh Jee,Sant Mela Singh Jee, Giani Niranjan Singh Jee and Sant Kartaar Singh JeeBhindranwale.

These are the true diamonds of the panth, and we are alltheir brothers and sisters...

IF WE WERE PROUD OF OUR ROOTS AND ARE GURU THAN WE WOULDN'T LET OUR MOTHERS NAME BE RUINED...

BLESSED ARE WE TO HAVE SUCH A STRONG FAMILY, AND YET WE LET MAYA TAKE OVER OUR LIVES....

WHOEVER THINKS THAT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE "GUILT-TRIPPING" AND THOSE THAT THINK THE ACADEMY SHOULD FACE "REALITY" I WOULD SAY TO THEM THAT THE PANTH AS BEEN FACED WITH PROBLEMS LIKE THIS AND IT HAS COME OUT MORE POWERFULL THAN EVER...

ALL ONE NEEDS TO DO IS LOOK UP ON OUR HISTORY...

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN A HIGH PRICE WAS PUT ON A SINGHS HEAD,

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN A SINGH OR SINGHNI COULDN'T WALK THE STREETS OF DEHLI WITHOUT GETTING HARASSED,

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THE TRUE GURU THEMSELVES HAD TO LEAVE THEIR FORT IN ANANDPUR SAHIB AS IT WAS HUKAM BY THE PANJ PYAREE,

YET NOWADAYS WE ARE LETTING CERTAIN PEOPLE CONTROL OUR PANTH, NO ONE CAN TAKE MAHARAJ OUT OF THEIR GURDWARA SAHIB, ONLY WITH MAHARAJS HUKAM IS THIS POSSIBLE...

YOU NEVER KNOW COME TOMORROW, SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN AND AKAAL PURAKH MAY DO BEANT KIRPA AND SAVE THIS ASTHAAN...

ਜੋ ਉਪਜਿਓ ਸੋ ਬਿਨਸਿ ਹੈ ਪਰੋ ਆਜੁ ਕੈ ਕਾਲਿ ॥Jo upji▫o so binas hai paro āj kai kāl.Whatever has been created shall be destroyed; everyone shall perish, today or tomorrow.ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਇ ਲੇ ਛਾਡਿ ਸਗਲ ਜੰਜਾਲ ॥੫੨॥Nānak har gun gā▫e le cẖẖād sagal janjāl. ((52))O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and give up all other entanglements. ((52))

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES...

WJKK WJKF

What a sad state of affairs. You see this is the problem when a community doesnt feel it has a stake in any buildings or projects undertaken by a section of the community you dont get the help you require it when it all goes wrong because I never knew this acdemy existed till now. And this deadline of handing keys over, why has the community just been notified now when there was ample oppertunity to put forward a plan to rescue the building before it got to the deadline.

We need to ask questions, but also try to stop any way we can hand back of keys through legal means. Is there anyone here who works in legal services that can suggest a way repossesion of the property can be stopped or temporarly halted? It is a place of worship and can if we wanted to get thousands of Sikhs down there to make a point and not let any one take possession of it.