Mata Sahib Kaur Academy Is Apparently Shutting Down

JSinghN

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

I just went to the academy to ask them a few questions about the last appeal. They said the amount that was raised in the last appeal by hukum PANJ Singh who are well known accross the countr,y the money was put in to a seperate bank account so the people who donated could reclaim their donations. Some of that money was given to the owner who used it to pay the bank who wanted some cash immediately. The rest is still there untouched.

Also they confirmed that they themselves have been paying the interest on the loan not the loan it self, which they said they have never claimed to. Also they said they are willing to show anyone the financial details of the interest payments. They also said that the full account details are with the owner but they are willing to show anyone whatever documents they have.

I have just spoken to locals. Seems the sevadaars have been paying the loan for over 2 years with not much donations. Seems as though they have been paying majority of the payments out of their own pockets. Also at some stage communication seems to have broken down between owner and sevadaars. The owner wants his property out. Can't knock him.

My Brothers, My Sisters....Please see the details below. Information is there, it may have been repeated, my Humble apologies. The phone details are there, please pick up the phone and make the call. Ask all you like, I am sure ALL your questions will be answered:

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji

As most of you are aware Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh

Academy has been running over the last two and a

half years largely because of the generosity of

one individual. He has arranged a loan of £1.2

million for the purchase of the Academy, by

giving property as security to the bank.

With the generous support of the local Sangat and

from across the country the sewadars have paid

all monthly installments on the loan and

considerably developed the Academy building.

On Thursday night the financial backer notified

the Academy sewadars that he will no longer be

able to support Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy and

will require the keys to be handed over on Monday evening.

We would like to publicly thank the individual

for his support over the last two and a half

years. Many families and children have benefited

considerably from The Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy.

We understand that this will come as a shock and

be very distressing to the Sangat. It is with a

heavy heart that The Sewadars will be handing over the keys.

All the Sadh Sangat is invited to attend Mata

Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy on Monday evening. As has

always been the case with Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh

Academy, the events of Monday evening will take

place with total transparency in front of the Sadh Sangat.

For any further information please contact:

Rupinder Singh on 0044 7903 394068 or

0044 7540 646982

Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy

8 Oaks Lane

Newbury Park

Ilford

Essex

IG2 7PL

For information please call:

07951 431053

http://www.sikhnet.com/news/mata-sahib-kaur-sikh-academy-close

Waheguruji ka khalsa waheguruji ke fateh.

A few facts, not one penny has been repaid towards the loan taken out, contrary to the messages from the academy sevadars during the previous fundraising requests

The person who raised the loan has not interfered in the running of the academy, and he was assured by the 'sevadars' that they would assume responsibility of the loan 2 years ago.

The current value of the building is considerably less than what was paid for it, and therefore the legal owner has no benefit, and will likely make a loss if he were to sell it

A question that needs answering, where are all the funds that were raised last year and this year, if the loan value has not decreased? Things are not quite as clear at the academy as we would all hope from a place that had such high virtues when it opened

All the money that gets raisied in the Academy goes to the interest of 1.2million the owner didnt pay anything from his own pocket..

And the money is thier just in case Guru Maharaj wants to test by shutting this amazing Academy just so all the Sangats money can be repayed as it should be !!!

So Paji or Penji please dont post all these Negitivty about the academy if you dont have the FULL FACTS please!

Sadh Sangat ji

Thier will be a " Last Akand Path " at the The Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy !

Friday 19th August Aramb: 5pm .. Bhog : Sunday 21st August 5PM

All sangat please come and take Laahha of Than Than Than Than Akaal Purakh waheguru- -Ji

yes, please,

for all those who have donated, please remember it is by 'His Grace' that we were given this maya, and to give a little bit back, we are only giving to the one who gave it to us in the first place.

forgive me if I say this, asking for the money back is asking for money from you mother when she is old and fragile and unable to defend herself.

I have giving as well, even though I have not been working, I know first hand that I am in the presence of saints at the academy, particularly the ladies in the kitchen, I feel it.

For your own salvation, please do not say anything negative about 'saints' many who have given up there lifes for other people's children and Sikhi faith.

I did Ardas today, the academy will not close. There is no financial benefit, as the number of empty properties in the recession are fast growing and it will be really sad to see the Academy empty. sorry heartbroken again.

Sadh Sangat ji

Thier will be a " Last Akand Path " at the The Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy !

Friday 19th August Aramb: 5pm .. Bhog : Sunday 21st August 5PM

All sangat please come and take Laahha of Than Than Than Than Akaal Purakh waheguru- -Ji

WJKK WJKF,

All saadh sangat are invited to attend this Akhand Paath Sahib, everyone should come at least for the bhog of this akhand paath sahib which is on sunday, as the Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy has given so much to me and other kids and adults as well...

BENTI TO ALL, PLEASE ATTEND AND SHOW THE RESPEC T THAT YOU HAVE FOR DHAN DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE MAHARAJ, JAAGDI JOT, AKAAL PURAKH WAHEGURU, OUR EVERYTHING....

GOD ON EARTH...

Sorry if i made any mistakes...

WJKK WJKF

yes, please,

for all those who have donated, please remember it is by 'His Grace' that we were given this maya, and to give a little bit back, we are only giving to the one who gave it to us in the first place.

forgive me if I say this, asking for the money back is asking for money from you mother when she is old and fragile and unable to defend herself.

I have giving as well, even though I have not been working, I know first hand that I am in the presence of saints at the academy, particularly the ladies in the kitchen, I feel it.

For your own salvation, please do not say anything negative about 'saints' many who have given up there lifes for other people's children and Sikhi faith.

I did Ardas today, the academy will not close. There is no financial benefit, as the number of empty properties in the recession are fast growing and it will be really sad to see the Academy empty. sorry heartbroken again.

WJKK WJKF,

WAHEGURU ....

AN ARDASS DONE WITH BHORASA (TRUE BELIEF) IN THE GURU'S DARBAR (A GURU GHAR) NEVER GOES BIRTHE (WASTED)

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES....

WJKK WJKF