Mata Sahib Kaur Academy Is Apparently Shutting Down

JSinghN

yes, please,

for all those who have donated, please remember it is by 'His Grace' that we were given this maya, and to give a little bit back, we are only giving to the one who gave it to us in the first place.

forgive me if I say this, asking for the money back is asking for money from you mother when she is old and fragile and unable to defend herself.

I have giving as well, even though I have not been working, I know first hand that I am in the presence of saints at the academy, particularly the ladies in the kitchen, I feel it.

For your own salvation, please do not say anything negative about 'saints' many who have given up there lifes for other people's children and Sikhi faith.

I did Ardas today, the academy will not close. There is no financial benefit, as the number of empty properties in the recession are fast growing and it will be really sad to see the Academy empty. sorry heartbroken again.

Paji or Penji what you said is 100% true..

But were in Kaljug what can we do.. People first give thier Maya (which is wahegurus anyway ) but they give thier money then ask for thier money which is stupid

But Guru Maharaj says " Jo thou Prem Kilan Ka chao, Sir Thar talle gali theree meare ouu, It marrag pair therraji sir deedai khan ka keejai !

If we give our head how can we dare to ask for it back ?

Akaal

Paaji, I've just recieved a email with the following.

Subject: Mata Sahib Sikh Kaur Academy Statement

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:20:15 +0100

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji

As most of you are aware Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy has been running over the last two and a half years largely because of the generosity of one individual. He has arranged a loan of £1.2 million for the purchase of the Academy, by giving property as security to the bank.

With the generous support of the local Sangat and from across the country the sewadars have paid all monthly installments on the loan and considerably developed the Academy building.

On Thursday night the financial backer notified the Academy sewadars that he will no longer be able to support Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy and will require the keys to be handed over on Monday evening.

We would like to publicly thank the individual for his support over the last two and a half years. Many families and children have benefited considerably from The Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy.

We understand that this will come as a shock and be very distressing to the Sangat. It is with a heavy heart that The Sewadars will be handing over the keys.

All the Sadh Sangat is invited to attend Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy on Monday evening. As has always been the case with Mata sahib Kaur Sikh Academy, the events of Monday evening will take place with total transparency in front of the Sadh Sangat.

Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy

8 Oaks Lane, Newbury Park, Ilford, Essex IG2 7PL

E: SikhAcademy@Live.co.uk W: www.SikhAcademy.co.uk

Taking care the future of our Youth - Today!

this will now be held on sunday 21st augest after the sri akhand path

Paaji, I've just recieved a email with the following.

Subject: Mata Sahib Sikh Kaur Academy Statement

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:20:15 +0100

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji

As most of you are aware Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy has been running over the last two and a half years largely because of the generosity of one individual. He has arranged a loan of £1.2 million for the purchase of the Academy, by giving property as security to the bank.

With the generous support of the local Sangat and from across the country the sewadars have paid all monthly installments on the loan and considerably developed the Academy building.

On Thursday night the financial backer notified the Academy sewadars that he will no longer be able to support Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy and will require the keys to be handed over on Monday evening.

We would like to publicly thank the individual for his support over the last two and a half years. Many families and children have benefited considerably from The Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy.

We understand that this will come as a shock and be very distressing to the Sangat. It is with a heavy heart that The Sewadars will be handing over the keys.

All the Sadh Sangat is invited to attend Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy on Monday evening. As has always been the case with Mata sahib Kaur Sikh Academy, the events of Monday evening will take place with total transparency in front of the Sadh Sangat.

Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy

8 Oaks Lane, Newbury Park, Ilford, Essex IG2 7PL

E: SikhAcademy@Live.co.uk W: www.SikhAcademy.co.uk

Taking care the future of our Youth - Today!

this will now be held on sunday 21st augest after the sri akhand path

Found this on their website:

The sevadaars from the Academy have been told that some Singhs from across the UK have come together to try to safeguard the future of the Academy. They agree with the ethos of the Academy. They have put forward a financial package to the value of £1.2million to the current owner. He is currently considering the offer.

The owner has taken the decision to let the daily Academy schedule to continue as per normal.

We will update you further as soon as we have more details.