Speaking Out Against Hate

cool water

It is not stupidity when I stand up against the venom and hate some members are preaching in their videos and posts here. What use is them talking about defending Sikhs when they are harming our image and creating a generation influenced on that hate.

As for other communities to apologise to us and bring justice to the wrongs they have done to us. The vast majority of Muslim Sikhs and Hindus respect each other and live side by side, it only takes a few rotten extremists who are so hate fuelled to bring everyone down into that spiral of negativity. I would rather defend a Hindu or a Muslim of good character than a Sikh who thinks being a thug and hating on others is cool. And similarly I would stand by a Sikh brother of good character against any hindu or muslim extremist. Everyone is human you cant judge an entire community for the wrongs of a few.

Oh Christ but you're thick. A minority? If the hatred against Sikhs in the Hindu and Muslim communities only comes from a minority, why has the majority failed to bring about the changes I talk about above?

For God's sake, the hatred of Hindus against Sikhs is enshrined in the Indian constitution and has remained unchallenged to this day - they do not even recognise Sikhs as being a separate Panth!

If Muslim hatred of non-Muslims comes from just a minority, why the hell do human rights groups in every Islamic country that is sharia-compliant report abuses against non-Muslim communities, including the kidnapping and rape of young children - the same thing that happens in the Uk by muslim gangs. Why do they not allow the building of churches and temples,and the proselytising of other religions?

What I find disgusting is that you are using the guise of spirituality to let such hateful things continue to happen and you accuse your own Sikh brothers of hate when these crimes are pointed out. Cool water, I'm afraid you are living in a fantasy land.

K.

Having read some of your posts, West london Singh, you seem to hate Hindus but love muslims, - thats your choice and your entitled to it.

I don't hate you. The only difference between them and you at the momemnt is that YOUR nation is occupying my land. Theirs is not. So...I have no argument with them. You're a human being just like I. You should be joining Indian human rights organisations. You should be on the rooftops expressing your anger at the killings that have been done in your name. Lets be honest here now my friend....International human rights organisations have stated how anything up to 200,000 Sikhs were murdered by India between the years 1984 and 1992. Thats 200,000 murders done in YOUR name, supposedly for YOUR benefit. How does that make you feel ?

My friend you can't slap someone, rape his wife, pee on his head, kill his kids, burn his house down and then ask him with a sad voice "Aaaaaaaaaa.....why don't you like me ?......Please like me"

Hey Kalyug Singh,

I support the sikh campaign for justice Sajjan Kumar, Jagdish Singh Tytler and other Congress thugs.

What disgusts me is how some people here are hating on cool water for preaching peace and standing up against hate.

Why people here hate US HINDUS who have not done anything to you Sikhs. You war should be against the congress criminals of 1984, NOT 900,000,000 Hindus.

Why are people here wanting to aleinate millions of hindus or otherwise support the sikh fight for justice, albeit quietly like many sikhs too.

Gurfateh and Namaskar, Hinduveer.

I am glad that you want justice for the Sikh community.

Just to be absolutely clear, we do not hate Hindus - we recognise them as our Dharmic brothers. After all, our Ninth Guru Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji sacrificed his Own head for the right of Hindus to wear their janeu.

However, until these criminals are brought to justice, until the Hindu community stops its hateful parchaar regarding Sikhs being a subset of Hindus, until Sikhs are recognised as a separate and distinct Panth and people by the Indian constitution, until they treated as equals by the majority Hindu community, there will be no love for India from Sikhs.

K.

Brothers if you check my past posts I spoke out against Islamo-facists, long before you guys were aware. I spoke about verses in Quran and how extremists were justifying their actions for their own ends. However over the years I have got to know alot more people from different communties and I find they too hate extremists within their communities who bring their name down. And it seems we are heading down the extremist angle if we are not careful and see that we keep our standards high and in tact. Yes raise awareness about issues affecting our community but not to bash everyone in other communities this is what im against.

This is my point which some of you hot heads can not understand.

West London Singh :

Whats all this YOU business? I AM ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS AND TO A LESSER EXTENT MY FAMILY, AND ONLY ANSWERABLE TO GOD

You say :

My friend you can't slap someone, rape his wife, pee on his head, kill his kids, burn his house down and then ask him with a sad voice "Aaaaaaaaaa.....why don't you like me ?......Please like me"

Thats 200,000 murders done in YOUR name, supposedly for YOUR benefit. How does that make you feel ?

Lets get 1 thing clear:

1. The killers of 1984, were NOT Hindu. They may even have been born HINDU but their actions in killing innocents NO LONGER make them HINDU! They were criminal gangs bough in from outside Delhi let out of prisons by the congress and PAID to carry out murders of my innocent sikhs brothers and sisters! They were not HINDU, MUSLIM or Christian, they were DOGS

2. If you ever meet me, you will see Im an honourbale person and no killings have ever been in my name! They were in as much my name as YOURS!

3. Im not asking you to like me and dont give damn either way! its actually quite sad that your so full of hate and anger towards 900,000,000 people you dont even know.

1. The killers of 1984, were NOT Hindu. They may even have been born HINDU but their actions in killing innocents NO LONGER make them HINDU! They were criminal gangs bough in from outside Delhi let out of prisons by the congress and PAID to carry out murders of my innocent sikhs brothers and sisters! They were not HINDU, MUSLIM or Christian, they were DOGS

I'm sorry, but that's nonsense. What is clear from talking to Sikhs who suffered through the violence is that these people who attacked them were Hindus and in some cases their own Hindu neighbours. This raping, murdering and pillaging was done in the name of a Hindu nationalism, the same kind of nationalism that is preached by Hindutva groups to this day. You cannot pretend that they temporarily stopped being Hindus while they were committing these crimes. All Hindus may not be guilty of crimes against Sikhs, but it is clear that some were.

K.

I agree with hinduveer's point they werent Hindu's per say. I've seen the names of the accused and the list comprises of names of mostly Hindu Punjabi's, Dalit's, Muslims, Christians, Parsi's.

Those genocidal events in streets of New Delhi in 1984 were done by Indian congress party criminal terrorists. Something that people should remember. How can you hold all of the Hindu community responsible when it was a mixed bag of criminals who support the congress party that murdered our people. In many instances Hindu families saved their Sikh neighbours and friends from the mobs by giving them shelter when their own lives were at stake.

Kalyug, the key word as you say is 'SOME'.

...and even if I accept that some of the people who committed these attrocities were from a Hindu background, then as a HINDU, I do not accept them as HINDU, To me and any decent HINDU they would be regarded as scum.

I was only 11 yrs old, at the time of the delhi riots but trust me, the perpertrators were NOT the typical Hindu Shopkeeper or business man. Ask yourself 1 question, could you start killing your neigbour if he shared the same religion as someone who killed your politicl leader?

I recall my whole area was on lockdown with people regardless of faith looking out for our Sikh neighbours, we were a team and it all had a family feel to it. It didnt matter what had hapend to indira , we had to proctect our sikh neigbours, and protect we did!

THINK ABOUT IT, THERE ARE MILLIONS of Hindus in delhi if they all started killign sikhs, millions would have died in the 2-3 days oF rioting. People like the journalist Ashok Kumar were out taking pictures that are to this day helping the sikh cause, HINDU doctors and nurses were helping save the Sikh injured, hiding them in hospitals, Delhi airport had sikhs hding there and they were protecting by airpost staff and average Hindus no the police!

why is there never any acknowledgement of this?

Agreed that not all hindus were part of anti-sikh movement in 70's or 80s BUT why it is taking Hindu majority government to punish guilty and bring hope of justice? If killing 9 police official can bring swift justice by giving death penality to ahfzal guru then why not give justice to the family members of 10,000 sings of delhi? Neither congress nor bjp interested in that because they don't have any value for sikhs.

It is not your or common hindus fault, u guys are too being fed lies and false history by central government. Bad guys are in power because they manipulate everything and feed lies to the majority. If common ppl realizes the truth, I am very much sure that they will be our side.