Khalistan Zindabad

Singhstah

lol this forum is a joke. Admins have no control, they blocked me, but allow these mischievous Hindutva troublemakers on here.

I doubt they will allow this message either....

We are suffocated in all medias by india, now they have controlled our tongues on OUR own web forums too. nice work admins!

HDSH you know what to do, time for a lockdown lmao jk aha......

lets give the admins a lil break lately everyones been getting at them... i know admins have been locking posts but they have their reasons... im sure they'll talk about this and chill out a little

and SarabhaPanjab, which "hindutva trouble makers" are you specifically talking about

Degh Tegh Fateh, Sri Bhagauti ji ki jeet

Jedhe lok etheh aake badmashi kam karde nae. Onna nu assi saeriyan ne teekh karna paena.

Saade sewadaar kale ni kar sakde, par phir vi Sewaadaaro, je assi tuhanu gal kehnde ae, phir galat na mano. Je assi aes sangat nu nae pyar karde, phir asee na bolde.

WJJK, WJKF

HDSH you know what to do, time for a lockdown lmao jk aha......

lets give the admins a lil break lately everyones been getting at them... i know admins have been locking posts but they have their reasons... im sure they'll talk about this and chill out a little

and SarabhaPanjab, which "hindutva trouble makers" are you specifically talking about

his/her post has been removed now. I think all new users should under review untill they get a rep, and all those who consistently post anti-gurmat, anti Dasam bani, Anti-Khalistan, hindutva and muslim opportunistics comments need to be banned outright. There has been an increase in people who's sole purpose is to either cause conflict between sikhs, degrade Shaheed Singhs, divert attention and promote their own agenda. This forum needs to remain a PANTHIC forum. I agree with HDSH that we should all report an email admins with the ID of these people.

We need to increase the volume of Gurmat inclined views on this forum and attract pro-active Sikhs to debate for the betterment of the Panth

There has been an increase in people who's sole purpose is to either cause conflict between sikhs, degrade Shaheed Singhs, divert attention and promote their own agenda. This forum needs to remain a PANTHIC forum. I agree with HDSH that we should all report an email admins with the ID of these people.

We need to increase the volume of Gurmat inclined views on this forum and attract pro-active Sikhs to debate for the betterment of the Panth

sat bachan jeeo!

This is ridicilous, standing in a park buring the Indian flag, WHILST YOUR FACES ARE COVERED, lol, so that when you go to India the same people you claim are weak, dont beat u up? lol

I support the Sikh call for justice for 1984, but that was the fault of the Congress govt and the scum bags wihtin it. Why are u hating on the country the land of your ancestors and 1 billion people who live there?

Cowardly actions like this is what turns otherwise SYMPATHETIC people away from your OTHERWISE just cause.

kHALISTAN = land of the pure ( pure minded/souls) not people like the cowards in this video

This is ridicilous, standing in a park buring the Indian flag, WHILST YOUR FACES ARE COVERED, lol, so that when you go to India the same people you claim are weak, dont beat u up? lol

I support the Sikh call for justice for 1984, but that was the fault of the Congress govt and the scum bags wihtin it. Why are u hating on the country the land of your ancestors and 1 billion people who live there?

Cowardly actions like this is what turns otherwise SYMPATHETIC people away from your OTHERWISE just cause.

kHALISTAN = land of the pure ( pure minded/souls) not people like the cowards in this video

Hinduveerji, people against India have nothing against the people who live there. They are against the form of government that is tyrannizes the people there, many people don't even realize they're living in a type of hell of suppression because they've never experienced anything else. The corruption and discrimination against all minorities is rampant and India doesn't even recognize Sikhs as being Sikhs, they recognize them as Hindus so how can it be their country?

Gandhi and Nehru promised Sikhs complete happiness if they decided to join hands with India, which Sikhs did. Gandhi even as far as to say if you are even slightly unhappy, you will be just in drawing your sword. After 1984 and the raping, murdering and disrespect of the highest order against Sikhs, then Sikhs stood up against the culprits. Nowhere did Sikhs ask for Khalistan until after operation blue star.

India is continent with many countries which are forcely clubed to form a nation .

Lets start a new topic on it where we can discuss this in detail without insulting each other.