About 5 Kakars

Guest gupt

I like to ask whether its necessary to wear 5 kakar while bathing also???? Is there any compulsion regarding wearing it when ur sleeping(specially for married couples) and bathing.

Plz do reply according to GURMAT what is right......

When u take Amrit, Panj piaare tell u that the 5 kakaar must remain on u at all times...the above response is a joke written by a moderator and i

Urge for those who run this site, to watch the person above as it's not about doing ut best to keep them on u..it's like saying tonight I'll sleep without an arm or leg...our kakaars are like limbs...!

If a Bibi is wanting mire detail on bathing and sleeping then please inbox me with specific details of ur questions and I will do my best to answer or get ur answers for u

And we must wear kakaar whilst sleeping and bathing! If u are a Khalsa,it's not just s day time duty but a lifetime duty Snd wearing kakaars is part of that duty!

Fateh jio

I had specially mentioned amritdhari couples at night i.e. when they do sex they should 5 kakar? is it necessary and possible?

Guest married person

I think it might be difficult and uncomfortable wearing a kirpan and ensuring a kachera is kept on at all times. However, I suppose it depend on your level of Sikhi, as I presumme most amritdhari married couples on here only indulge in intercourse for procreation purposes, so only have to do it if they want a child and then wait to see if the women is pregnant. If not try it again next month, so after having a few children you will never have to do it again. I'm right in thinking this? Please can someone answer honestly.

Guest poetry

I think it might be difficult and uncomfortable wearing a kirpan and ensuring a kachera is kept on at all times. However, I suppose it depend on your level of Sikhi, as I presumme most amritdhari married couples on here only indulge in intercourse for procreation purposes, so only have to do it if they want a child and then wait to see if the women is pregnant. If not try it again next month, so after having a few children you will never have to do it again. I'm right in thinking this? Please can someone answer honestly.

like your sarcasm

Its probably not just procreation, love making is one of the arts when practised in a sensible and controlled manner. So maybe some flexibility is possible. But again its individual's relationship with the Guru.

Guest married person

like your sarcasm

Its probably not just procreation, love making is one of the arts when practised in a sensible and controlled manner. So maybe some flexibility is possible. But again its individual's relationship with the Guru.

My understandingis if amritdhari well No flexibility is permitted. It is or it is not. Kaam is Kaam. Only if you want to have a child should you do it. You can not ever take you kakkars off for any reason. Unless going on an aeroplane.

• 1 year later...
Guest Amitoj

Can some one explain me during bath by mistake my kachera sliped it was just a mistake with unconscious mind but it was in my hand . I am feeling guilty about it . What I should do now

Its ok if by mistake ur kakkar comes out....but try not to repeat these mistakes....our five kakkars r gifts given to us by our Guru. ....all those have proper utilization..... Handle them with care dear..... Once u wear them they become part of ur body