Uk Sikh Gangs And White Nationalists

Inqlabi

EDL, are a newer breed of english patriots who have taken a stance against Islamic extremism, hence we have a common interest as Sikhs are too victims of Islamic extremism. However, other far right groups such as BNP and National Front, skinheads etc are openly hostile against all ethnic groups including Sikhs. In the 70s, 80s and 90s, they probably used to target Sikhs more because the turban was seen an alien/foreign symbol, and therefore an object to be hated.

The change in world events, ie Islamic extremism has taken Sikhs off the hook a little bit as muslims are now seen as the new enemy, and the focus of hate from far right groups. Ocassionally Sikh do still get attacked by racists who confuse Sikhs or Muslims, and some who dont really care if there is a difference as to them we are, 'the same old <banned word filter activated>'.

The BNP, has more recently tried to join hands with Sikhs against Islamic extremists and tried to gain Sikh support in recent years. However, the more extreme far right groups such as NF are still more likely to spit on you if they see you, and if you go into one of their areas such as ilkeston, south derbyshire, there is a good chance that you will get verbal abuse or get your head kicked in.

Also there are not really official gangs as such, definitely not in the way that they exist in canada. There are minor remnants of the old disbanded gangs Shere punjab and ex holy smokes etc but nothing like the level of before.

However, youth do stick together, usually friendship groups, or associated with a particular gurdwara, jathebandi or city. There is an underbelly of gang crime in Sikh areas, but usually associated with individuals or small groups of associates, not really what I would term as a gang. Can anyone correct me on this?

I thinks its Time that Gurdwaras Managment should incourage youth to defend the Sikh Nation by forming Gangs , Jathas or EDL types organisation.

I know many would say we Asians should stick together as we did during riots . But i will trust a Gora then a <banned word filter activated>.

People love to paint the EDL with the same brush as the BNP but this is incorrect.

The EDL having nothing against coloured people or even moderate muslims, they are VEHEMENTLY opposed to extremist Islam, just like many Hindus, Jews and Christians are.

Gurmit Singh, Amrit Singh, Elderly chap called Rajinder SIngh and a MUSLIM guy called Abdul from Scotland are ALL proud members of EDL.

There are more mosques in the UK than churches, the system is being bled dry by gross over population PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIM and these muslim communities having 10 kids and claiming benefits whilst not working, read last weeks Times whcih listed that 80 per cent of ALL the SOMALIS in UK live on HOUSING benefits, 49 per cent Turks and 43 per cent of all Pakistanis on HOUSING benefit

Can u BLAME the EDL, when the Muslims are bleeding the NHS and benefit system DRY whilst bombing and threatening and swearing at the indigenous people of this great country?

My question is for U.K sangat , do Sikhs gangs exits or not ? If yes whats there relation with White Nationalists.

Gangs were 70s,80s and early 90s

Today is criminal organization with money on the mind.

Sikhs have organizations like the new S.P not a gang but a street movement witha message.

You wont get Sikh gangs unless is business and money related, our people are too middle class now and educated.

Some Jathabandies offer tribalism, but wouldn't term them gangs.

There are two types of gang's today hoody thieves or criminal organizations in suites who just want money.

The old gangs like Sp, donkies , C Crew, Zulu Warriors, Aston Panthers, were of 70s-80s gang culture its different now.

People love to paint the EDL with the same brush as the BNP but this is incorrect.

The EDL having nothing against coloured people or even moderate muslims, they are VEHEMENTLY opposed to extremist Islam, just like many Hindus, Jews and Christians are.

Gurmit Singh, Amrit Singh, Elderly chap called Rajinder SIngh and a MUSLIM guy called Abdul from Scotland are ALL proud members of EDL.

There are more mosques in the UK than churches, the system is being bled dry by gross over population PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIM and these muslim communities having 10 kids and claiming benefits whilst not working, read last weeks Times whcih listed that 80 per cent of ALL the SOMALIS in UK live on HOUSING benefits, 49 per cent Turks and 43 per cent of all Pakistanis on HOUSING benefit

Can u BLAME the EDL, when the Muslims are bleeding the NHS and benefit system DRY whilst bombing and threatening and swearing at the indigenous people of this great country?

Dude I read the actual survey and you have some numbers wrong. I can tell you proudly that Sikhs have the highest rate of home ownership, then white british and then Pakistanis. The Pakis along with Indians, Sri Lankan's are the least likely to be on housing benefit.

Here is the actual survey;

http://www.migration...er/document/236

Indians at 14% and Pakis at 15%. But your assertion about the state of the other Muslim communities is true. Lol@ Somalians.....

Hey e singh, according to the link you have listed I was correctly stated :

80 per cent of ALL the SOMALIS in UK live on HOUSING benefits,

49 per cent of all Turks on HOUSING benefit

Yes its 41 per cent of ALL Bangladeshis on Housing Benefit not Pakistanis

Having said that I am dubious about it stating only 15 per cent of Paksitanis are on Housing benefit as I dare say the figure should be higher, dont forget MANY Pakistanis declared themselves as Afghani,when they took advantage of the 9/11 situation and claimed asylum here between 2001 - 2008, ( estimated 450,000) pretending to be Afghani refugees and got money, food vouchers and housing from NASS, the National Asylum Support System.

I did read that ONLY 14 per cent of all Indians ( HINDUS/SIKHS) are on Housing benefit.