Uk Sikh Gangs And White Nationalists

Inqlabi

One day the goreh are gonna get so <Edited> off wiv pakistanis and extremist Islam, they r gonna get militant, i just hope they dont take it out on da rest of us

I cant see that happening, it would have to happen at Government levelfirst. Britain being democratic and too Liberial for its own good are not likelyto get tough.

If you're talking about working class whites reaching boiling point then that won't happen either, not on mass scale anyway

These are not my words but of a white working class guy

"Most Working class whites are too in different too know there'seven a war on in the U.k they care toomuch about premiership and Britain's got talent they have been undereducated by the establishment"

Middle class white communists are causing real damage, they use their vote where allot white working classes don't, again not my words, but i agree.

Hey e singh, according to the link you have listed I was correctly stated :

80 per cent of ALL the SOMALIS in UK live on HOUSING benefits,

49 per cent of all Turks on HOUSING benefit

Yes its 41 per cent of ALL Bangladeshis on Housing Benefit not Pakistanis

Having said that I am dubious about it stating only 15 per cent of Paksitanis are on Housing benefit as I dare say the figure should be higher, dont forget MANY Pakistanis declared themselves as Afghani,when they took advantage of the 9/11 situation and claimed asylum here between 2001 - 2008, ( estimated 450,000) pretending to be Afghani refugees and got money, food vouchers and housing from NASS, the National Asylum Support System.

I did read that ONLY 14 per cent of all Indians ( HINDUS/SIKHS) are on Housing benefit.

So what are you saying there are no hindus on benefits? look at the tamils majority live in social housing and get welfare. why u pick on people who come from war torn countries? hopefully their children will get educated and become good respectful citizens.

So what are you saying there are no hindus on benefits? look at the tamils majority live in social housing and get welfare. why u pick on people who come from war torn countries? hopefully their children will get educated and become good respectful citizens.

He has clearly stated in his post that Hindus & Sikhs make up 14% of whom are on housing benefits.

One day the goreh are gonna get so <Edited> off wiv pakistanis and extremist Islam, they r gonna get militant, i just hope they dont take it out on da rest of us

Media persons need to stop generalising asians and painting asians with the same brush, they should be specific in their news reports and mention pakistani's instead of terming them simply asian and in turn dragging all of us in.

They already have thats why BNP has started winning seats in Northern England if i am not wrong . Time has come that non muslims Asians should start supporting them too before Aryan Nation , Skin Heads and National Front types take over U.K.

I dont know about EDL much but i have seen videos of Blacks and Sikhs in their party dont what are average Hindus view on them.

The BNP are a broken force. They have major internal issues and dont seem to have recovered from what happened to them in the last general election.

As for the EDL, look at what happened during the riots. Whilst Sikhs came out in force to protect religous, commercial and private property, the EDL were sitting at home munching on their Tesco Value Curries or racing around in white vans doing their Christmas shopping.

Sikhs have never needed anyone to achieve anything. We can do anything by ourselves if we put our mind to it.

The BNP are a broken force. They have major internal issues and dont seem to have recovered from what happened to them in the last general election.

As for the EDL, look at what happened during the riots. Whilst Sikhs came out in force to protect religous, commercial and private property, the EDL were sitting at home munching on their Tesco Value Curries or racing around in white vans doing their Christmas shopping.

Sikhs have never needed anyone to achieve anything. We can do anything by ourselves if we put our mind to it.

actually edl were out in various towns and in 2 areas, sikhs and the edl were patrolling the same streets.

Posted on the EDL site

Southbanksingh

user-online.pngmemberae.pngSikh Summer Camp of 125 kids in Chigwell attacked

2 out of 2 members found this post helpf

i wasn't gonna share this, as somethings are best done in the background and out of the media eye, but i can't resist. do you know how this issue was resloved locally.? After speaking with Sikhs in the EDL, a number of edl members including Tommy himself went to the sikh camp,had a chat with the Sikh organisers and then went into the local areas trying to find the youth involved to educate them. Even though the actual youths involved were not found, the edl lads managed to speak to other local youths and the locals now no the differnece between muslims and SIkhs,

http://englishdefenceleague.org/forum/showthread.php?8820-Sikh-Summer-Camp-of-125-kids-in-Chigwell-attacked