The Shastar Vidiya Website - (Some Of) The Lies And Mistruths

Kaljug Singh

Shabash! Kaljug Singh jeeo

I was also thinking of writing something on this website.

The first thing that strikes you when you visit the site is the picture of Ram Chander ji and Sita ji. I respect avtars, prophets of other dharams however why would a sikh have an avtar of another religion as the opening page if their site? The only reason can be is that they actually think that these avtars are equals or similar to our Guru Sahiban.

They won't succeed in their propoganda because it is false and in the end falshood will perish. I feel sorry for those genuine Sikhs who just go to train with Niddar Singh and then adopt his false ideology. We need to do more such as writing articles like bhai Kaljug Singh ji to make sure our veer and bhains do fall for the manmat being propgated by this Niddar Singh and his group.

Also I must stress that by writing informative articles like bhai Kaljug Singh ji is a great option in countering this 'sanatan sikhi' concept. Please dont revert to calling these people RSS, Hindu Fanatics and whatnot. They can turn around to their students and use this to their advantage calling us Sikh fanatics, militants etc.

Lets use Gurmat to to eradicate this Manmat.

Lets use Gurbani to prove the greatness and uniqueness of our dharam.

Sabb te vaddaa Satgur Nanak jin kal rakhi meri

Guru Nanak is highest of all, who kept my honour

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

wow just found it i will read it all thoroughly tonight and will comment further tomorrow as there is alot of sections/research/photos looks as alot of proof and evidence I will have to cross check with my library of pre- 1900 literature good job I have day off tomorrow thanks

here is the link shastarvidiya.shastar vidiya org

The lineage of this combat system has been outlined below...

All concepts and information revealed on www.<banned site filter activated> have been fully backed-up with transcripts of interviews from past and present masters of this art, together with a great variety of historical citations.

The art traces its origins thus:

a) Adi Deva Shiva

b) Pashupati

c) Kapalika Sadhus

d) Taxila

e) Nath Sadhus

f) Akali Guru Nanak Dev

g) Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa

could the moderators show the site as a filter has been imposed if your searching for truth then everything should be seen to broaden your horizons

A sticky post it's not fair if people cannot see the site that they intend to discuss

ok see you tommorow

this is going to be fun. :bouncybouncy:

Your posts show exactly what level you are at. Go to the V & A museum next time they have a sikh exhibition. You will find world class experts who will set your record straight.

What I mean by your level is, you take sections of scripture out of context, and you basically don't think and don't understand the deeper meaning. Unlike middle eastern religions, sikhi requires intellect the guru's are there to be learnt from. But sikhi is very open, and if that is your true level then there is nothing wrong with it.

It's a bit like when bhinderwala said (sorry not exact quote) " ganesh ride on mouse(chooha)". Like you, he took the visual image and read the scripture and made fun of how a elephant can sit on a mouse. Again this shows his level.

The mouse represents the mind, as you know mouse rushes about in all direction. So ganesh riding on mouse represent a person who has controlled his mind.

To be honest my level is below your, but I am open minded hopefull will go beyond your current level. At least you can copy and paste scripture, now try and understand it.

If you want to take the scripture as written with know understanding. You get 2+2= 5. Why don't you try a simpler middle eastern religion, they all seem to take scripture as is. Also most have only one book, so you will find it easy to copy and paste from.

Take this post as complement I'm placing you right next to bhinderwala. lol lol

Also check out: http://www.soas.ac.uk/gallery/goldentemple/

People there will help you out. :rolleyes2:

By the way Bhram, Visnu, Mahesh are know a tri-muti, Akal-purk itself.

Sant Mahapursh Baba Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale was a charismatic person. Do you really think he didn't realise that the line was in context of another 'special meaning'. I personally feel he was having a laugh and taking the mick.

'his level' was much much higher than yours which is obvious through your ego and disrespect.

I personally don't agree with all this Niddar Singh bashing on here. Just his view does does not match up with yours, don't mean we do his nindya.

If people have a problem with him they should go to his Akhara and have talks with him. I am sure he would be up for that. Better than doing nindya on a website.

ok it pasted weirdly, maybe you should click on the link:

http://www.manglacha...-gatka-and.html

Two Forms of Vidiya - Gatka and Shastarvidiya - Baba Gurbachan Singh Bhindranvale

<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">The following passage is from 'Gurbani Paat Darpan' written by Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranvale. Baba Ji is explaining two forms of vidiya [science/learning], the first being for show and the second being the real vidiya. Baba Ji uses the example of one performing exhibition Gatka as the false vidiya, whereas the real soorma [warrior] vidiya is where there is no show/exhitibtion.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">From Gurbani Paat Darpan, page 37-38.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">-----------------------------------------------------------------<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">ਵਿਦਿੱਆ ਦੋ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਦੀ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ । <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">There are two forms of 'Vidiya' [science]<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">(੧) ਇਕ ਤਾਂ ਜਿਹੜੇ ਪਟੇ ਬਾਜ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ, ੳਹ ਦਿਖਾਵੇ ਦੀ ਵਿੱਦਿਆ ਪੜ੍ਹਦੇ ਹਨ, ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣਾ ਕਰਤੱਬ ਦਿਖਾਉਣਾ, ਕਿਸੇ ਦੇ ਮੂੰਹ 'ਤੇ, ਛਾਤੀ, ਪੱਟ ਆਦਿਕ ਤੇ ਆਲੂ ਰੱਖ ਕੇ ਅਤੇ ਅੱਖਾ ਆਪਣੀਆਂ ਬੰਨ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਖੂਬੀ ਇਹੋ ਹੀ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ, ਜਿਹੜੀ ਚੀਜ ਉਪਰ ਪਈ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ, ਆਲੂ ਪਿਆ ਹੈ ਜਾਂ ਗਾਜਰ, ਜਾਂ ਮੂਲੀ ਪਈ ਹੈ, ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਕੱਟ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਰੋਮ ਨੂੰ ਛੇਦਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ । ਇਸ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ੳਹ ਕਰਤੱਬ ਦਿਖਾ ਕੇ ਹੁਨਰ ਕਰਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਖੁਸ਼ ਕਰਕੇ, ਆਪ ਦਾ ਪੇਟ ਤੋਰਦੇ ਹਨ, ਇਹ ਤਾਂ ਪਟੇ ਬਾਜ ਦੀ ਵਿੱਦਿਆ ਹੈ । <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">The first is called Pate Baaz [swinging a stick], that form is done for show, and to display their performance, placing potatos on someones face, chest, back etc and covering their eyes, that is their skills. Whatever is placed on top [of someone], whether it is potatos, carrots, or radish, they cut that without cutting that person. This form [of vidiya] is done to show their own performance and accomplishment in order to make the viewers happy and to fill their own belly's [acquiring money for it], this is the 'vidiya' [science/learning] of Pate Baaz [one who just spins a stick, i.e. Gatka Baaj].<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">ਏਸੇ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਜਿਹੜੇ ਪੰਡਤ ਵਿਦਵਾਨ ਬਣ ਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਥਾ ਸੁਣਾ ਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਕਰਕੇ ਆਪਣਾ ਜਸ ਪਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਆਪ ੳਹ ਧਾਰਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ, ਵਡਿਆਈ ਪਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਪਦਾਰਥ ਪਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਪਰ ਆਪ ਧਾਰਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਦੇ, ਲੋਕਾਂ ਵਾਸਤੇ ੳਹ ਗਿਆਨ ਦੀਆਂ ਗੱਲਾ ਸੁਣਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ । ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਪਟੇ ਬਾਜਾਂ ਵਾਲੀ ਵਿੱਦਿਆ ਹੈ । <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">[similar to this] form is a one who becomes a Pandit scholar who performs discourse as preaching to get people to praise him, yet he himself cannot enshrine [what he preaches], he gets them to praise them, and gets material wealth, but he himself cannot attain what he preaches, and still for people preaches sermons of wisdom. That type of vidiya [science/learning] is like that of the Pate Baaj [one who just spins a stick, i.e. Gatka Baaj].<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">(੨) ਦੂਸਰੀ ਸੂਰਮਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਵਿੱਦਿਆ ਹੈ, ਸੂਰਮਾ ਬਹਾਦਰ ਜੋ ਹੈ ਸ਼ਸਤ੍ਰ ਪਹਿਨ ਕੇ ਜੰਗ ਵਿਚ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜਾਂ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਣਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਕਰਕੇ ਜਿੱਤ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜਾਂ ਆਪ ਜੂਝ ਕੇ ਸ਼ਹੀਦੀ ਪਾਉਂਦੇ ਹੈ । <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">The second type of Vidiya [science/learning] is that of a warrior, a courageous warrior adorns weapons and goes to war, giving the enemies martyrdom and attaining victory, or getting martyrdom themselves.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">ਇਸ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਸੂਰਮਿਆਂ ਵਾਲੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਵਿੱਦਿਆ ਹੈ । ਸੂਰਮਾ ਸ਼ਸਤ੍ਰ ਮਾਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਪਟੇ ਬਾਜ ਕੇਵਲ ਦਿਖਾਵਾ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਤਲੀ ਚੀਜ ਨੂੰ ਤੋੜਦਾ ਹੈ, ਹੇਠਾਂ ਅੰਗਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਲਗਣ ਦਿੰਦਾ ਅਤੇ ਸੂਰਮਾ ਅਗਿਆਨ ਦੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਅੰਗਾ ਨੂੰ ਛੇਦਨ ਕਰਕੇ ਸਰੂਪ ਸਾਖਿਆਤ ਰੂਪ ਅਨੰਦ ਨੂੰ ਪਾਉਂਦੇ ਹੈ ।<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">In this way the way of the warrior is like Brahm Vidiya. A warrior kills with his weapons, where as a Pate Baaj [one who just spins a stick, i.e. Gatka Baaj] merely only does a exhibition, they only break the top [item] and do not hit any limbs. A [real] warrior breaks all the limbs of ignorance and attains great bliss while living in the visible [sargun] form.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">----------------------------------------------------------------- <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">The teachings of Real Shastar Vidiya are essential to learn as a Singh. As Giani Gian Singh Ji writes in his Naveen Panth Prakash, page 1571, Vol. 3:<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">ਸਿਖ੍ਯਾ ਜੰਗ ਕਰਨ ਕੀ ਦੱਈਏ । ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮ ਇਨਿ ਕੇ ਰਖਵੱਈਏ । <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Give the teachings of how to wage war, in this way you shall retain the name Singh.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

gatka+baj.jpg<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">The above are members of Baba Deep Singh Gatka Akhara Damdami Taksal Toronto performing their exhibitionist Pate Baaz, aka. Gatka.

Pyare Sadh Sangat jeeo

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We are living in strange times. Falsehood is rife in the world. However to dispel this darkeness, we have the chanan (light ) of Gurbani.

This 'sanatan sikhi' does not match with Gurmat.

"I personally don't agree with all this Niddar Singh bashing on here. Just his view does does not match up with yours, don't mean we do his nindya."

ArtMental ji it is not correct to nindiya at anytime as per Gurmat. However when anybody tries to change the message of Gurbani then we have to take a stand. If we love our Guru then we will never stand by and let parchar that goes against the teachings of Guru Sahib take place.

The first question that has to be answered is why the first picture on the site is that of Ram ji and Sita ji. If we love our Guru, dhan sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, then sites promoting Gurmat should have Gurbani and not pictures of avtars of other dharams. We as Sikh's never do pooja of avtars of other faiths, as per sri choupai sahib,

ਸਵੈਯਾ

ਪਾਇ ਗਹੇ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਕੋਊ ਆਂਖ ਤਰੇ ਨਹੀ ਆਨਯੋ ॥

ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥

ਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਸ ਸਬੈ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਦ ਕਹੈ ਹਮ ਏਕ ਨ ਜਾਨਯੋ ॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਸਪਾਨ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕਰਿ ਮੈ ਨ ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭ ਤੋਹਿ ਬਖਾਨਯੋ ॥

This makes it clear that Satguru Gobind Singh ji never believed in any other faiths, he says their are many mats (religions) but he does not believe in any of them. Nor does Guru Sahib follow the teachings of Vedas and Simriti. Guru Sahib has faith in Akal Purakh, alone. We as Sikh do not need these other mats, granths, devtas to reach our preeetam pyare Waheguru. We have our Satguru Granth Sahib to lead us to God.

This site will just create confusion to newcomers of Sikhi. However my brothers and sisters that have knowledge and pyar(love) of Gurbani will never fall for this false 'sanatan sikhi' ideology. Just look at the responses of those that sopport this site, they use no reference to Gurbani bu just state we are more knowledgabe, clever etc than you, we are right and you are not on our 'level'.

I urge my veers and bhains not to resort to using terms such as RSS, Hindu Fanatics etc. Lets use Gurbani to counter their ideology. All they do is use janamsakhi't to prove this and that, whatever fits their system. We must always use Gurbani as to intepret janamsakhi's, these manuscipts are not Gurbani, whatever goes against Gurbani we discard, those sakhi's that match Gurbani we keep.

Rabb Rakhe

Satguru Mehar Karan

We need to understand that many times one word has multiple meanings.For example Shiva is mentioned

as Akal Purakh in sGGS ji and shiva is also mentioned as Hindu deity Shiva.

But the context makes it clear to which shiva guru sahib is referring to.