The Shastar Vidiya Website - (Some Of) The Lies And Mistruths

Kaljug Singh

Also worth checking the sarbloh site. The folowing directy quoted statement can be found there:

" Nihang Niddar Singh, under the supreme command of the Panjvah Takht Shromani Panth Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa 96 Crore Budha Dal Chalda Vaheer, or any of his Shagirds (students), associates who run or contribute to the websites, do not worship any deity but Ekh Nirankar Akal Va-eh Guru, the three Sikh scriptures, Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa Panth (Spiritual Way), Udhasi, Nirmala and Sevapanthi Sikh Panth and the Shastars (traditional weapons employed in Sanatan Sikh Shashter Vidiya).t has to be noted that in accordance with the teachings of the Adi Guru Durbar, we as Sanatan Sikhs do greatly respect Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh (Hindu dieties) etc., as great Bhagats (devotees) of Nirankar (formless) Va-eh Guru.

n fact, all who expound and love the truth and the message of universal peace and Ekta (Oneness/brotherhood) we respect and bow our heads in reverence to, be they of whatever faith, race, caste, colour or creed. What we are today, be it a Sikh, Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, etc., is all according to the will of Sanatan God. In Adi Guru Durbar, Akali Guru Nanak writes: 'We have no power to speak or stay silent.

We have no power to ask or give.

We have no power to live or die.

We have no power to attain kingdoms, wealth or the fame that is born of them.

We have no power for spiritual awakening, or knowledge or thinking.

We have no power to know the method by which to attain salvation from the world.

He who has this power He alone employs it. Oh Nanak no one is high or low [meaning all are

As Va-eh Guru intended them to be].'

('Adi Guru Durbar', Japji Sahib) So to reiterate again for those foolish narrow-minded, biggoted, puritanical Sikh fanatics who only see God in there own narrow-minded perceptions of religion, Niddar Singh Nihang speaks as follows:

"I am an Akali meaning 'one who worships one Akal (Immortal God)' and I am a Nihang meaning I have 'no attachment but to one Akal'. I greatly respect the ancient Sanatan Hindu deities as Bhagats of Nirankar God in accordance with ancient Akali Nihang Sikh tradition."

Also worth checking the sarbloh site. The folowing directy quoted statement can be found there:

" Nihang Niddar Singh, under the supreme command of the Panjvah Takht Shromani Panth Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa 96 Crore Budha Dal Chalda Vaheer, or any of his Shagirds (students), associates who run or contribute to the websites, do not worship any deity but Ekh Nirankar Akal Va-eh Guru, the three Sikh scriptures, Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa Panth (Spiritual Way), Udhasi, Nirmala and Sevapanthi Sikh Panth and the Shastars (traditional weapons employed in Sanatan Sikh Shashter Vidiya).t has to be noted that in accordance with the teachings of the Adi Guru Durbar, we as Sanatan Sikhs do greatly respect Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh (Hindu dieties) etc., as great Bhagats (devotees) of Nirankar (formless) Va-eh Guru.

n fact, all who expound and love the truth and the message of universal peace and Ekta (Oneness/brotherhood) we respect and bow our heads in reverence to, be they of whatever faith, race, caste, colour or creed. What we are today, be it a Sikh, Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, etc., is all according to the will of Sanatan God. In Adi Guru Durbar, Akali Guru Nanak writes: 'We have no power to speak or stay silent.

We have no power to ask or give.

We have no power to live or die.

We have no power to attain kingdoms, wealth or the fame that is born of them.

We have no power for spiritual awakening, or knowledge or thinking.

We have no power to know the method by which to attain salvation from the world.

He who has this power He alone employs it. Oh Nanak no one is high or low [meaning all are

As Va-eh Guru intended them to be].'

('Adi Guru Durbar', Japji Sahib) So to reiterate again for those foolish narrow-minded, biggoted, puritanical Sikh fanatics who only see God in there own narrow-minded perceptions of religion, Niddar Singh Nihang speaks as follows:

"I am an Akali meaning 'one who worships one Akal (Immortal God)' and I am a Nihang meaning I have 'no attachment but to one Akal'. I greatly respect the ancient Sanatan Hindu deities as Bhagats of Nirankar God in accordance with ancient Akali Nihang Sikh tradition."

Which is in direct contradiction to his Shastar Vidiya website. Perhaps you should advise him to make the necessary changes? Also, here he calls his art Sanatan Sikh Shastar Vidiya then it is Hindu Sikh Shastar Vidiya on the SV website. So which is it?

Also, that's not really a direct quote is it? The first line reads on the website reads:

The Jathedar of the Budha Dal, UK, Nihang Niddar Singh, under the supreme command of the Panjvah Takht Shromani Panth Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa 96 Crore Budha Dal Chalda Vaheer

This is another one of Niddar's lies. He is NOT the Jathedar of Buddha Dal in the UK.

(Sangat can see the page quoted above on Sarbloh dot info/htmls/epilogue_sikh.html)

K.

Having looked at both Niddar Singhs sites, I believe their is no contradiction in what is stated in his interpretation of Sikhi.

He seems consistent in his beliefs,and the full title of the art in the SV site is "Sanatan Hindu Sikh ShasterVidya" which includes both the titles mentioned, and seems the fuller title name.

You may not accept his interpretation and beliefs but he does appear consistent and methodical, quoting historical and scriptural references to support his views.

Having looked at both Niddar Singhs sites, I believe their is no contradiction in what is stated in his interpretation of Sikhi.

He seems consistent in his beliefs,and the full title of the art in the SV site is "Sanatan Hindu Sikh ShasterVidya" which includes both the titles mentioned, and seems the fuller title name.

You may not accept his interpretation and beliefs but he does appear consistent and methodical, quoting historical and scriptural references to support his views.

D'oh! See the first page in which I compared the panktis Niddar quotes with his own interpretation. The errors are pretty clear.

As to the name, see the older pages of his website by typing in the name of his website in something like the waybackmachine . From 2002 onwards, the name has changed from Sikh Shastar Vidiya to Indian Sikh Shastar Vidiya to Sanatan Sikh Shastar Vidiya to the latest version Hindu Sikh Shastar Vidiya.

K.

"We need to understand that many times one word has multiple meanings.For example Shiva is mentioned

as Akal Purakh in sGGS ji and shiva is also mentioned as Hindu deity Shiva.

But the context makes it clear to which shiva guru sahib is referring to."

100% agree GPS ji. These Sanatan 'Sikh' are twisting the message of Gurbani to support their beliefs, they are not looking at the words in CONTEXT.

Gur Eeshar Gur Gorakh Barma Gur Parbati mai

For us Guru is Shivji, Guru is Gorakh ji and Brahma ji, Guru is Parbati ji. Guru Sahib has all the gunns (qualities) of these avtars. This means if we follow Guru ji's Bachans, naam japna, amritvela, rehat etc we can also acquire these gunns. We do not have to worship individual avtars such as Krishan ji or Ram ji, idol worship goes against Gurmat. We focus on Akal Purakh alone who has roop, nobody can make an idol or picture Akal Purakh. So why does Niddar Singh have a picture of Ram Chander ji on his front page?

Gurmat is a simple path to God. These Sanatan inclined groups are just creating confusion. They take every janamsakhi they can to prove their points. However we all know janamsakhi are not Gurbani and can contain mistakes. We use Gurbani as touchstone to test which wrtings are acceptable and which are not. We do not use janamsakhi's to prove our own beliefs, but the beliefs of Guru ji that have been written in Gurbani.

However knowledgable Gurmukhs wont fall this type of thinking. For Gursikh, pyar(love) for Guru Sahib cannot be broken, if that connection is strong then Gursikh will never for one second think of worshiping other avtars.

As sri Guru Arjan Dev ji says:

Sabb te vadda Satgur Nanak Jin Kal Rakhi Meri

Satgur Nanak is highest, who has kept my izzat (honour).

What more to say, how can we even think of worshipping other avtars, Guru Sahib is all we require. Guru Sahib is our boat to take us across the this dark ocean of maya. Satgur Mehar Karan.

Panth Nuu Chardi Kala Baksho

Too much hate on this forum ... Each and every one of us in the Panth have their own beliefs/perceptions/viewpoints of Sikhee ... And there are many Arths for GurBaanee/Ithiaasic Granths ... A GurMukh that is taught at Nihang Chaunni's would have the views of the Chaunni that they learnt from, likewise with Nirmalas, Taksaal, etc.

There are some 'GurMukhs' that don't even consider Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee as Dasmesh Pitha Jee's Baanee and some 'GurMukhs' that don't even consider Raag Maala as Baanee of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj - But no-one dares to challenge them or 'bash' them as threads get closed at once and members be put on quality control, etc - rightly so as it's each to their own - But the same case doesn't seem to apply with Niddar/Shasthar Vidiya threads ...

I have read a few threads on here and most of them are not even related to Niddar/Shashthar Vidiya and all you see are posts ridiculing and bashing each other for their views and most of all maligning the name/art of Shasthar Vidiya - (which doesn't ultimately end with Niddar and his Akhaara).

This forum seems to have become 'The National Niddar/Shasthar Vidiya HATE Campaign' ... Come on people, get a grip ...