The Shastar Vidiya Website - (Some Of) The Lies And Mistruths

Kaljug Singh

Too much hate on this forum ... Each and every one of us in the Panth have their own beliefs/perceptions/viewpoints of Sikhee ... And there are many Arths for GurBaanee/Ithiaasic Granths ... A GurMukh that is taught at Nihang Chaunni's would have the views of the Chaunni that they learnt from, likewise with Nirmalas, Taksaal, etc.

There are some 'GurMukhs' that don't even consider Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee as Dasmesh Pitha Jee's Baanee and some 'GurMukhs' that don't even consider Raag Maala as Baanee of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj - But no-one dares to challenge them or 'bash' them as threads get closed at once and members be put on quality control, etc - rightly so as it's each to their own - But the same case doesn't seem to apply with Niddar/Shasthar Vidiya threads ...

I have read a few threads on here and most of them are not even related to Niddar/Shashthar Vidiya and all you see are posts ridiculing and bashing each other for their views and most of all maligning the name/art of Shasthar Vidiya - (which doesn't ultimately end with Niddar and his Akhaara).

This forum seems to have become 'The National Niddar/Shasthar Vidiya HATE Campaign' ... Come on people, get a grip ...

I bet there are also some 'GurMukhs' that don't believe that the whole of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is Dhur kee Bannee. I bet there are some 'GurMukhs' that defile saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee & i bet there are also some 'GurMukhs' that don't believe in Vaheguroo at all - but as you said "rightly so, as its each to their own" - let people throw Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee's saroops in wells but hey...everyone's entitled to their opinion

...end of sarcasm!

People need to wake up and differentiate between Sat [Truth] & Asat[Falsehood - Koorh]!

Too much hate on this forum ... Each and every one of us in the Panth have their own beliefs/perceptions/viewpoints of Sikhee ... And there are many Arths for GurBaanee/Ithiaasic Granths ... A GurMukh that is taught at Nihang Chaunni's would have the views of the Chaunni that they learnt from, likewise with Nirmalas, Taksaal, etc.

There are some 'GurMukhs' that don't even consider Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee as Dasmesh Pitha Jee's Baanee and some 'GurMukhs' that don't even consider Raag Maala as Baanee of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj - But no-one dares to challenge them or 'bash' them as threads get closed at once and members be put on quality control, etc - rightly so as it's each to their own - But the same case doesn't seem to apply with Niddar/Shasthar Vidiya threads ...

I have read a few threads on here and most of them are not even related to Niddar/Shashthar Vidiya and all you see are posts ridiculing and bashing each other for their views and most of all maligning the name/art of Shasthar Vidiya - (which doesn't ultimately end with Niddar and his Akhaara).

This forum seems to have become 'The National Niddar/Shasthar Vidiya HATE Campaign' ... Come on people, get a grip ...

I think it is mainly akj that don't believe in Raag maala but to be honest I don't blame them it's a lack of education. Say for e.g. 1 prominent sikhi character doesn't believe in Raag mala or Dasam granth bani then other naive people start to follow them. I suppose it's a lack of education.

Lets hope guru Ji blesses everyone with understanding and forgiveness.

Before you make such claims. Have you looked at Nidar's site and seen how he slanders Gurbani. It's easy to jump on members here for pointing out Nidar's mistakes, but have you went to Nidar and asked him to stop slandering Gurbani? This whole issue started with Niddar and his slanderous statements. No one real heard of Nidar before he made his slanderous statements. When has the Nihangs, Taksal, AKJ, among other Panthic Jathas, all join to make sure everyone knows about Nidar's misdeeds? Now they joined hands on Darshan Ragi. Whenever a person who claims to be of high status, slanders Gurbani, Panthic jathas expose him. It was done in Sikh history and its done now. Nidar's crew puts on a show that the Nihang Singhs are still with him. But reality is, they have told him and his anti-gurmat practices to get lost. Young minds are only being influenced by Nidar in the wrong way. You might call it nindiya, but Panthic jathas call this exposing the criminal. No Gurmukh ever doubted Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. And many Nihang Singhs come to the Taksal to learn Gurbani and it goes the other way around aswell.

par ni(n)dhaa par mal mukh sudhhee agan krodhh cha(n)ddaal

Slandering others is putting the filth of others into your own mouth. The fire of anger is the outcaste who burns dead bodies at the crematorium.

maerae man thaj ni(n)dhaa houmai aha(n)kaar ||

O my mind, give up slander, egotism and arrogance.

ni(n)dhaa kar kar bahu bhaar out(h)aavai bin majooree bhaar pahuchaavaniaa ||4||

By continually slandering others, they carry a terrible load, and they carry the loads of others for nothing. ||4||

D'oh! See the first page in which I compared the panktis Niddar quotes with his own interpretation. The errors are pretty clear.

As to the name, see the older pages of his website by typing in the name of his website in something like the waybackmachine . From 2002 onwards, the name has changed from Sikh Shastar Vidiya to Indian Sikh Shastar Vidiya to Sanatan Sikh Shastar Vidiya to the latest version Hindu Sikh Shastar Vidiya.

K.

Sorry I don't match your intellectual and academic prowess of mind, but yes I was referring to all your posts including your highly praised and flattered first post. Sorry but I don't agree with your opinions, you don't provide any evidence to prove your interpretation is correct and undisputed.

Basically you have put forward your personal interpretation of the panktis Niddar Singh quoted, Niddar Singh put forward his Sanatan Sikhi viewpoints. His Sanatan views are inevitably not going to appeal to Singh Sabha interpretation mentality.

As to the name of the art the full name title has already been mentioned and is inclusive of all the previous titles you mentioned from previous older websites.

There's a difference between truth and slander. If someone like Kalyug Singh brings the truth the table and it's so "kauri" to digest, it doesn't make it slander at all.

I would think about acknowledging this as a slander thread if anyone seriously tried to refute how Kalyug exposes the sanatan hindu rss ideology that niddar is trying to sell with his Oriental/gatka mix martial art.

If Niddar ever comes to California, i'll be more than happy to attend and talk/practice with him.

There's a difference between truth and slander. If someone like Kalyug Singh brings the truth the table and it's so "kauri" to digest, it doesn't make it slander at all.

I would think about acknowledging this as a slander thread if anyone seriously tried to refute how Kalyug exposes the sanatan hindu rss ideology that niddar is trying to sell with his Oriental/gatka mix martial art.

If Niddar ever comes to California, i'll be more than happy to attend and talk/practice with him.

What Kaljugi "brings to the table" is his accepted interpretation and Niddar Singh his.Whichever ideology whether Sanatan or modern Singh Sabha is accepted by an individual, is interpreted as "truth".

Please refer to the rebuttal of Kaljugi's article here http://shastarvidiya...article-is.html .