The Shastar Vidiya Website - (Some Of) The Lies And Mistruths

Kaljug Singh

Let me state two issues i have with niddars ideology...1) it has hooked youth onto alcohol, opium and cannabis...my proof of this is my good friend who was a chardi kala singh who happened to attend one of niddars classes..and that was it..he started hanging around with his crew...and few months down the line...he is on heroin and is a harcore alci..he also has cut off his kesh and now attends the mandir morre than he does gurdwara.. i single handedly blame niddar for the loss of one of my good friends...soo its personal...2) HIs contiinous insults against Sant Jarnail singh ji khalsa Bhindranwale and the Kharkoo Shaheeds...This is a insult which i cannot tolerate...its funny these people didnt have the balls to say anything during the peak of Khalistani Kharkoo Lehar....because they knew they would of got blasted...no amount of shastar vidya can stop a bullet lol..they're brave now?..but how brave would they be if Baba Manochal, Nihang Avtar singh Bhrama, Gurjant Singh Bhudhsinghwala (Nang Killer), etc were standing infront of them with the rest of the AK47 wale behind them.....Niddar Chele if you want to insult people...atleast do it to their face while they are alive or better come confront the Kharkoo youth face to face....and then we can settle it!

When I attended Niddar Singh's akhara I saw fit healthy intelligent youth, hardly druggies and alchi's. There were keshadhari and mona Singhs paticipating. He even stated that using drugs and intoxicants soley for the purpose of nasha was paap. However sukha as marayada was accepted as well as drugs in relation to battlefield use i.e painkillers etc. This is what I heard him say in relation to questions put to him, so I am only conveying what I heard.

Niddar Singh mentioned Sant ji as Brahm Gyani, in relation to a question put to him, he did not in any way insult Sant ji.He did suggest that some people who claimed to be Sant ji's followers were not all genuinely motivated.

Also I believe what I have heard from his genuine students is that a handful of students alleging to be a part of the akhara were misconstruing his views, and using drugs and alcohol for personal gratification rather than the context Niddar had pointed out regarding permitted use in specified circumstances.

So, besides niddar's crazy ideology about sikhi being part or borrowed from some other alien culture then pls remind me if his organization do anything related to gurbani? (Kirtan programs?) As we all know that all this weaponry or soldiery part is dust without knowledge of gurbani. Maybe this shows that if we concentrate on shaaster vidiya stuff but never shows interest or taking step in learning gurbani ... then it will not put us in the path of waheguru.

I think we need closure of this topic.

So here is an exert from the so called scholarly response to the OP.

The Sanatan Sikhs whilst accepting their kaum (race) is of Hindu descent yet insist it is a distinct Shiromani (foremost) Panth (spiritual) amongst the many Hindu Panths.

This shows the lack of knowledge by the so called scholarly response to Kalyug Singhs post. Hindu is not a race, but a person that follows the original teachinges of devis and devtas of the eastern belief system. Commonly know and collectly placed as one; Hinduism. The word race is based on physical traits of a person NOT on belief systems. This shows this sanatan sikh shastar vidiya person has no high school education under his belt or he thought he was clever. Whatever the case, I say hes a scholar in his own league.

And lastly this scholar uses the Hindu word as a race and Panth in the same sentence. All i can do is lmao at this poor mislead human being. Race=physical traits and Panth=belief system. Therefore race does not equal Panth. Next you will have these scholars say that black people can't be part of their Hindu Panth. Thats the day ill sit in the sun all day till i turn black. Lastly Mr. Scholar the word kaum means a unified entity that has been formed around common beleifs. An example would be a nation.

Okay only five is out.

Kalyugh singh I agree with you on the most part but regarding brham kavach i have few questions

what is brham kawach

who wrote it

why its not in dasam granth or sarbloh granth

is the names used in it for formless god

keeping in mind the line shakt brhami baishvani bhawani tu trvaar hai ... these are the names of wifes of shiva brhama veeshnu ... bhavani is goddess durga ... Is writer calling God with these names ?

Also it mentions a name "rakt palka" meaning whose food is blood ... I dont think akal purkhs lives on blood .

Lets look at some Gurbani:

ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਪੁਰੀ ਮਹਿ ਸਰਪਰ ਮਰਣਾ Inder puri mai sarapr marna

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪੁਰੀ ਨਿਹਚਲੁ ਨਹੀ ਰਹਣਾ Brahma puri nihchal nehi rahna

ਸਿਵ ਪੁਰੀ ਕਾ ਹੋਇਗਾ ਕਾਲਾ Shiv puri ka hoiga kala

In Inder-puri, realm of Inder, death is sure. The realm of Brahma is not permanent. The realm of Shiva will finish.

ਸਿਵ ਪੁਰੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਪੁਰੀ ਨਿਹਚਲੁ ਕੋ ਥਾਉ ਨਾਹਿ Shiv puri Brahm Inder puri nihchal ko thau nahi

ਬਿਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਸੇਵਾ ਸੁਖੁ ਨਹੀ ਹੋ ਸਾਕਤ ਆਵਹਿ ਜਾਹਿ ॥੩॥ bin har seva sukh nehi ho saakt aavehi jahi

ਜੈਸੋ ਗੁਰਿ ਉਪਦੇਸਿਆ ਮੈ ਤੈਸੋ ਕਹਿਆ ਪੁਕਾਰਿ jaso Gur updeshia mai taiso keahiaa pukar

ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕਹੈ ਸੁਨਿ ਰੇ ਮਨਾ ਕਰਿ ਕੀਰਤਨੁ ਹੋਇ ਉਧਾਰੁ ॥੪॥੧॥੧੫੮॥ Nanak kahai sun re manaa kar kirtan hoi udhar

The realms of Shiv, Brahma and Inder are not permanent. Without doing seva of Har, (naam simran), one connot attain anand (happiness), without naam simran one will remain in the cycle of birth and death. I speak loudly (pukaar) the way Guru Maharaj has instsructed . Mera mann (my mind), sing the praises of the Lord (keertan) and this way achieve salvation (udhaar).

The realms of these avtars ar not permanent.

As for the raaj of Guru Maharaj, Gurbani says:

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਰਾਜੁ ਅਬਿਚਲੁ ਅਟਲੁ ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖਿ ਫੁਰਮਾਇਓ

sri Guru Raaj Abichal Attal Aad Purakh Furmaiyo

The Raaj of Guru Sahib is abichal (not destroyable), and attal (not movable), this Raaj of Guru Nanak is forever. Aad Purakh, God, has declared (furmaiyo) that Guru Nanak Dev ji's Raaj is eternal. Vaah!

Just compare the realm of Guru Sahib against other devtas.

These Sanatan minded people do not use bani, just read their posts. So and so janamsakhi, manucript says this and that. Always compare the sakhi (story) against the touchstone of Gurbani. This is what these groups fail to do.

Lets bring this thread to close. If someone has anything relevant than please post. Please use Gurbani panktis to prove your points. Lets not waste our time getting involved in personal insults.

Best of all is just do Gurbani Paath, Kirtan, Naam Simran. Lets follow in the footsteps of Giani Gurbachan Singh ji, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh ji, Bhai Rama Singh ji... the list goes on. We have so many examples to follow. Mahapurakhs that did immense seva, simran, Gurbani paath, kirtan etc. Lets organise more kirtan and paath samagams, the best way to reach Akal Purakh.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

"The Sarbloh site also connected to Niddar Singh is full of Gurbani and Spiritual aspect of Sanatan Sikhi. Please read if you desire explanation of the philosopical traditional side of bir ras."

Typical response, no use of Bani quotes. Is Sarbloh site connected Niddar Singh?

As far as Sarbloh site is concerned I think its garbage, I will never use that website to gain knowledge of Gurbani. That site is full of nindya (slander) of nearly every jathabandi including AKJ and Damdami Taksal. These two organistions gave so much for the panth, 1978 masacre - bhai Fauja Singh and 13 shaheeds and 1984 - bhai Jarnail Singh, Bhai Amrik Singh etc.

Shastervidya site has Ram Chander and Sita as front page. Both these sites are strange and contain false information.

Theres so much good Gurmat related literature available. I will never use information from Sarbloh and Shastervidya.

These Sanatan groups will stay small and limited to exhbitions and a few classes here and there. They will never be mainstream. Satguru Mehar Karan.

Rabb Rakhe

These Sanatan groups will stay small and limited to exhbitions and a few classes here and there. They will never be mainstream. Satguru Mehar Karan.

Rabb Rakhe

Nothing to fear then, as there is no need for you or other modern reformation Singh Sabha Sikhs to continue bashing Niddar Singh and continually publicising his views of Sanatan Sikhi. Just follow what you believe Sikhi to be and stop doing nindiya of Sanatani Sikhs.

GurFateh

When I attended Niddar Singh's akhara I saw fit healthy intelligent youth, hardly druggies and alchi's. There were keshadhari and mona Singhs paticipating. He even stated that using drugs and intoxicants soley for the purpose of nasha was paap. However sukha as marayada was accepted as well as drugs in relation to battlefield use i.e painkillers etc. This is what I heard him say in relation to questions put to him, so I am only conveying what I heard.

Niddar Singh mentioned Sant ji as Brahm Gyani, in relation to a question put to him, he did not in any way insult Sant ji.He did suggest that some people who claimed to be Sant ji's followers were not all genuinely motivated.

Also I believe what I have heard from his genuine students is that a handful of students alleging to be a part of the akhara were misconstruing his views, and using drugs and alcohol for personal gratification rather than the context Niddar had pointed out regarding permitted use in specified circumstances.

Well I know a few singhs who have left the akhara and cut their kesh....and i know of two cases where two chardi kala singhs left the akhara and became hooked on opium and alcohol (one of which was my good friend).....Why are you lieing???... Niddar and most of his supporters insult Santji whenever he is mentioned and insult the Kharkoos even more...Their website as earlier mentioned even calls Khalistanis fanatic terrorists...so much for your respect !!....Its funny isnt it...Its the Kharkoos who fought for the return of the Sikh Raaj...the same people these Nangs call 'fake' Khalsa...While these Neo Nangs...sit on their a** pretending to be legitimate Nihang singhs..pretending to be warriors preparing for War by drinking Shaheedi Degh.....well let me drum this into you....none of the Nangs of this generatioin will see a battlefield lol...and even if you did...you would be slaughtered....stop living in a fantasy world!...you lost your role as a Ladli Fauj in 1984!!..When you abandoned the Kaum in their time of need....it will take decades or even more before you are forgiven for this betrayal!!...the blood of our Kharkoo Shaheeds is also on your hands!!....the Nangs moan why the present Nihangs have such a bad reputation amongst the Sikh Nation...they say they are misunderstood...Your not!!...your present situation is well deserved!....I HAVE HUGE RESPECT FOR PURAATAN NIHANG SINGHS AND NIHANG MARYADA...BUT I HAVE NO RESPECT ..FOR TODAYS NEO NANGS !!! YOUR A JOKE TO THE REAL NIHANG SINGHS (WHO ARE RARE AND FEW IN NUMBERS ATM)