What Are Your Veiws On The Edl

1hornet

The way i see it, majority of sikhs here have their own internal problems to deal with. Ever since 1947 india /pakistan partition sikhs a minority (1-2 % of india population) got p1ssed on by the indian government, treated as second class citizens. Then we had 1984 massacre/genocide - The reason for this ? They indian politicians knew sikhs are a warrior race and feared them and didnt want them to get confident and taste freedom.

To this day Indian politicians that have sikh blood on their hands are still in power in india, and sikhs are resorting to US courts to get these politicians to be found guilty. Indian courts for the last 20+ years are useless, the congress government lets the guilty carry on with impunity

Sikh group to ask US court to subpoena Nath in 1984 riots case

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2011-08-21/news/29911834_1_gurpatwant-pannun-diplomatic-immunity-sfj

Yes some sikhs support EDL and have sympathy with their cause. Others dont want to get involved due to the MSM painting you guys as racists, hooligans etc

Sikhs want the guilty in india to be punished.

Yes we have a muslim problem too and its good the EDL are fighting for a just cause.

thats my view on it :)

I have no problem with EDL.

I can understand why some Sikhs are wary of them, however allot of this is due propaganda from the so called Unite against Fascism, who are made up of Muslims Radicals, and extreme Communists.

There are some people in the EDL who may think all the brown people are the same, and they should be educated on the subject.

The major players in the EDL know the score.

No matter how people try to dress up the EDL, they are a hateful organisation and any right-minded Sikh would do well to steer clear of them and not show any support. We don't want or need to be allied with them in any way whatsoever.

I have no problems with edl making a stand, there are very valid issues that need to surface and be confronted. This is clearly never going to happen via politicians alone.. the voice of the people needs to be aired.

What Edl need though, is some kind of structure. no movement can survive without a clear agenda, challenges, victories and set-backs. Just marching through streets is pointless.

Not just edl, but every citizen who has any strand of moral fiber in his/her body now needs to make a stand. the drug-dealers pushing to our kids, the dirty peado gangs... the filth needs to be delt with. its no longer a time for football sing-songs..

We've seen with the rioters, there's a growing population of this country now who have zero respect for humanity at all.

As for Sikh.. we have groups who tackling the issues as raised by EDL in our community. They should support their own community groups.

SP, Singhrow, SAS amoungst others...

Unfortunately our community also has been infiltrated by left-wing liberal sell-outs, working with government back-hands to create a false sense of "harmony" amoungst community's. "EK Saath" slough (http://www.aiksaath.com) Sunny Hundal (most devious media trouble-maker in this country), balwinder rana (turban campaign) all devious money-hungry exploiters of race-relations.

These scumbags job is to divert attention from real issues, create histeria that 1000's of sikhs are going militant, only for them to then claim grants from the government to "defuse" the problem.

Ek Saath- these guys used the 1990's Slough SP vs sullah fights to create a funding pool to "solve the problem" they infact just brushed over the real causes of the tension, held dumb workshops with sikh children and muslims only for a sullaah to start dating the sikh lady they employed to coordinate the whole thing! lol.. ridiculous!

Sunny Hundal- with mates at bbc asian network, balwinder rana, turban campaign.. sadh sangat ji, these guys are professional Con men.. do not be fooled!! first find out how they are funding their groups and campaigns.

http://englishdefenc...-to-be-asian-2/

Read this article, what ever you may think about them, at least they are trying to change how the mainstream use the word 'asian'

which is something our community should be doing

I skimmed through the article. One thing I want to point out is we were born in this country and alot of our parents were too, mine included.

So when describing people in the case of the article sex gangs and criminals; why does media need to describe criminals as Asian, Sikh, muslim, hindu etc? Why not just as criminals? You never read Christian sex gang, nor Scottish, Welsh, Irish etc.

It comes down to skin colour. Example these Pakistani perverts mentioned in the article are born here in UK. The media describe them as Asian sex gang, the EDL wants to diffrentiate by labeling them as Pakistani or muslim. Why though? For example Europeans who immigrated to the UK, just say there kids who were then born here operated a sex gang would they be labelled as an European Sex gang, or German, French etc. whereever there parents were born? NO never they would just be a sex gang. So why if your skin colour is not white do people have to label you as Asian, Sikh etc. Even if your family has been here since the 40's, 50's or 60''s, and your parents are even born here.

I agree with Hammertime when he says :

I can understand why some Sikhs are wary of them, however allot of this is due propaganda from the so called Unite against Fascism, who are made up of Muslims Radicals, and extreme Communists.

There are some people in the EDL who may think all the brown people are the same, and they should be educated on the subject.

The major players in the EDL know the score.

Gurdssinghji made good points too, however the issue of religion in the case if extremist Islam needs to be addresed as it is the CAUSE of the problem. Im glad the english often say Pakistani Muslim, as they at least have some idea of the differences between us, and dont group us all as P@kis