Darshan Of Hanuman Ji To Gursikhs

alias

Gurbani Says all devi devtas are sevaks of Akal Purakh. Bhai Lehna ji only through Devi's help able to know there was Guru Nanak Dev ji(puran Satguru) who can help him for Self -Realization not her, there fore He should go to Guru nanak and not worship her. Before that Even Bhai Lehna ji worshipped Devi, used to go to Gangas, Haridwar. Guru Gobind singh ji worshipped Chandi to bring power and khanda in Khalsa.

and the sakhi is 100% true bcz i heard it from the audios of Brahamgyani Sant Harnam singh ji(Kilewale Mahapursh)

What is your source to say Bhai Lehna ji through a devi was able to know Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj? Sikh history does not say this at all. But tells us that Bhai Lehna ji was pulled toward Satguru by over hearing a Shabad Satguru was reciting. Sikh history tells us that the devi, Durga, which Bhai Lehna ji worshipped was actually pulling Bhai Lehna ji toward her worship. Bhai Lehna ji worshipping Durga and then realizing Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj is the True Guru is not in no way saying it's alright to worship any devi. This shows that Bhai Lehna ji was making a mistake by worshipping the devi. Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj tells usthe destiny of the devi Durga. No guidance came from the Durga that pushed Bhai Lehna ji toward Satguru.

Also Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj did not worship Chandi. You need to read Sri Chaupai Sahib da paat. This paat clearly states to us that Satguru only worshipped Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj. When Satguru refers to Shiva in Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj as the Lord, does that mean Satguru worshipped Shiva? No these names when used in this way are being used as a reference to what the people of that time could understand.

And about the sakhi, you should provide the audios so others can hear what the sakhi is saying. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa is very clear on not to worship any devi. I provided that link for you. You should listen to it.

Replying to the original poster.

Here is a Sakhi of Sant Gian Singh Ji who were of Nirmal Kutia Johlan a samparda in lineage from Hoti Mardan. The Lineage of Nirmal Kutia sort of runs parallel to Harkowal.

Anyway here it is: http://nirmalkutiyaj...=article&id=306 :biggrin2:

It is normally observed that an individual following a particular religion does not have the tendency to think about other religions. Only a few truly blessed by the Almighty consider all religions on the same platform. These few reach the highest level of love for the humanity.

A follower of Hanuman ji worshipped his Lord by daily visits to the temple. His devotion increased to such an extent that Lord Hanuman, presented himself in person during his worship.

This became a routine for the worshipper. Nothing could stop this discipline not even rain or storm. A day came when Lord Hanuman did not bless him with His DARSHAN. He became sad and was a little perplexed from this absence. It was only on the third day that he had the DARSHAN of Lord Hanuman. The devotee asked his Lord, "Hanuman ji Maharaj! I have not understood about your absence. Please let me know where you were during the past two days?"

Lord Hanuman said, "I was with my Lord Rama. My Lord Rama is here in Delhi these days. I was therefore present there in his attendance."

The devotee requested, "Maharaj! Please bless me also with the DARSHAN of Lord Ram ji in whose attendance you have passed two days."

Lord Hanuman said, "Certainly! My beloved Lord Rama has appeared in the house of Sardar Piara Singh, contractor, in Gobindpuri. You can have His DARSHAN there."

The devotee went to Gobindpuri and located the house of Sardar Piara Singh ji. He saw Sant Baba Gian Singh ji Maharaj. He received a typical tranquility on seeing Sant Maharaj ji. He bowed before Sant Maharaj ji. He thought that his Lord Hanuman had seen Lord Rama in Sant Maharaj ji. This was an indication that he should continue visiting Gobindpuri. From that day onwards, he left worshipping Lord Hanuman. The Holy saint blessed him with the baptism of the ambrosial nectar of the two edged sword. This devotee is still in high spirits and follows the discipline prescribed by the Panj Piaras (Five beloved). He involves himself in SEWA during the anniversary celebrations at the Nirmal Kutiya Johalan.

Yes, that is true...

On the path to merge with the supreme Lord, we will start experiencing all these ridhi sidhi-a. However, the problem is, some get so impressed with them, they lose their path.

Remember, when Bhai Lehna was tested by Guru Nanak dev Ji? Along the way., there was gold..further along, diamonds, etc etc.. until they reached the dead body and ultimately Guruji gave the thorne to Lehna.

Same thing

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal,

Dear all,

Please listen. The Guru is singing.

ਹਨੂਮਾਨ ਸਰਿ ਗਰੁੜ ਸਮਾਨਾਂ ॥

हनूमान सरि गरुड़ समानां ॥

Hanumaan sari garuR samaanaN. SGGS Ang 691-17

Hanumaan is similar like GaruR.

Balbir Singh

Here is what of the shabad Balbir didn't put in his post. I don't know why he left it out, but hey here it is.

rwgu DnwsrI bwxI Bgq kbIr jI kI (691-15)

raag Dhanaasree banee bhagat kabeer jee kee

Raag Dhanaasaree, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:

<> siqgur pRswid ] (691-15)

ik-oNkaar satgur parsaad.

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

snk sn�d mhys smwnW ] syKnwig qyro mrmu n jwnW ]1] (691-16, DnwsrI, Bgq kbIr jI)

sanak sanand mahays samaanaaN. saykhnaag tayro maram na jaanaaN. ||1||

Beings like Sanak, Sanand, Shiva and Shaysh-naaga - none of them know Your mystery, Lord. ||1||

sMqsMgiq rwmu irdY bsweI ]1] rhwau ] (691-16, DnwsrI, Bgq kbIr jI)

santsangat raam ridai basaa-ee. ||1|| rahaa-o.

In the Society of the Saints, the Lord dwells within the heart. ||1||Pause||

hnUmwn sir gruV smwnW ] surpiq nrpiq nhI gun jwnW ]2] (691-17, DnwsrI, Bgq kbIr jI)

hanoomaan sar garurh samaanaaN. surpat narpat nahee gun jaanaaN. ||2||

Beings like Hanumaan, Garura, Indra the King of the gods and the rulers of humans - none of them know Your Glories, Lord. ||2||

cwir byd Aru isMimRiq purwnW ] kmlwpiq kvlw nhI jwnW ]3] (691-17, DnwsrI, Bgq kbIr jI)

chaar bayd ar simrit puraanaaN. kamlaapat kavlaa nahee jaanaaN. ||3||

The four Vedas, the Simritees and the Puraanas, Vishnu the Lord of Lakshmi and Lakshmi herself - none of them know the Lord. ||3||

kih kbIr so BrmY nwhI ] pg lig rwm rhY srnWhI ]4]1] (691-18, DnwsrI, Bgq kbIr jI)

kahi kabeer so bharmai naahee. pag lag raam rahai sarnaaNhee. ||4||1||

Says Kabeer, one who falls at the Lord's feet, and remains in His Sanctuary, does not wander around lost. ||4||1||

Yes, that is true...

On the path to merge with the supreme Lord, we will start experiencing all these ridhi sidhi-a. However, the problem is, some get so impressed with them, they lose their path.

Remember, when Bhai Lehna was tested by Guru Nanak dev Ji? Along the way., there was gold..further along, diamonds, etc etc.. until they reached the dead body and ultimately Guruji gave the thorne to Lehna.

Same thing

That Sakhi was not about Ridhi Sidhia, it was about Guru Angad Ji's devotion and was also about devotees who claimed they were True to the Guru falling due to greed and a lack of faith. If the false devotees had had true faith the silly plonkers would have known that the Guru and the Truth is priceless- instead they were seduced by the false.

Unconditional Love is about accepting Gods will, Guru Angad Ji accepted the command to eat a dead body in the sakhi- 100% surrender and trust is required to excel.

But yes riddhi siddia can lead to a devotee falling off the path also(by succumbing to ego and greed as well as the other theives).

^^^^

it should be noted that though the comand was given to eat the dead body, to which out of bhai bala bhai lehena and baba budda, only bhai lehena acceptd the comand. hen he lifted the covering that was over the dead body, all they saw was degh. then everyone had that dargaahe degh.

this mirical of turning real flesh into degh is also seen in the uch da pir sakhi. guru gobind singh ji was offered the meat, but through karamaat, turned it into prashaad (aka degh).