Biggest Threat To

Big_Tera

I have to agree with the OP. My experience only - our women are letting the side down big time.

There was a wedding recently where there was a violation of Sri Akal Takt marayda. a Gora was marrying an apni in anand karaj at a Gurdwara that had already passed the resolution that only a Sikh will marry a Sikh. It was an "undercover" wedding, but singhs found out and there was a confrontation.

The girls mother, an punjabi born aunty, whos parents are keshdari, who is also a regular gurdwara goer said "you singhs are nothing, my daughter is marrying a GORA! and hes a SOLICITOR" and you lot are kachey pakeh.. meaning illegal immigrants.

The lads were all educated, mostly Gursikh uk born.

This is the Girls MOTHER.. and the daughter was shouting out "smelly singhs, call the police on them!!"

Even the girls dad and brothers seemed ashamed, didnt say a word.

I've seen it time and time again.. our bibiyan, mothers and daughters are letting the side down big time.

Even in india, theres areas of dehli where hindu guys brag about how easy sikh girls are, and they brag no "surd" (what these b*stard kachties call Sardars) marries a virgin.

By no stretch of the imagination would i say our brothers are in any way perfect. but ratio's speak for themselves.

Forget the Panth, or Sikhi.. most girls have ZERO loyalty to their own family. They will happily break evryones heart for abit of you know what.. its disgusting.

I read alot of books, social science, physiology, etc etc.. and we can sit here come to a billion conclusions of what needs to be done; parchar, social upbringing.. blah blah... bottom line for me is... there's no fear.

There was a time if a white girl walked into a pub with a black, they would both get lashed. Those days are gone, now what? 1000's of half caste babies to single mothers.

When singhs stand up and have zero tolerance on those that betray their koum as well as those that want to p*ss about with our sisters, then we will see change.

dandeh naal kum hoana - no other way

Some of the biggest and most famous critics of mixedmarriages are the ex boxer Muhammad Ali and Nick Griffin and I agree with them

Here’s a video of Muhammad Alis speech on mixed marriage andhe is bang on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWwXYMGtBIA&feature=player_embedded

There is no threat to Sikhism. In vadda ghalughara every day thousands of singhs were being killed yet the Baba Jassa Singh Alluwalia did ardas every day that with your kirpa a wonderfull day passed thank you.

Those who say there is a threat to sikhi are forgetting the basics of sikhi. Its the panth of akalpurkh isnt it.

Ask A singh how are you he will say chardikalla hows sikhi the reply would be again chardikalla

Ask B singh how are you .... dont know I accidentally removed my karra should i Go and pesh .... Hows your sikhi its good just made 4 posts on forum and updated some katha on facebook and abused a jathebandi ...

There can be problems which is a normal thing but those who say there are threats they should read Sukhmani sahib again and again and again.

Till you realize if you are walking on the path of God there will be no threat and it will be Gods duty to protect you.

Khanda Jake Hath Main Kalgi Sohe Sees Jo Hamri Racheya Kare Gur Kalgidhar Jagdish.

If we still feel threats we dont have any faith in kalgidhar or his bachans

personaly I love my religion and dont get me wrong. Its not a jealousy issue, or I cant get a GF myself ive had many gf's which is wrong but I never converted for someone else, or helped any criminals, or sold drugs for others and didnt date or marry any muslim terrorist, which is what alot of Sikh girls do like its the norm for them. I think these girls just need to wake up and have some self respect.

what the hell.... ahahha lol ahhh alright buddy

yes its very funny ' Mr Buddy'

Ask A singh how are you he will say chardikalla hows sikhi the reply would be again chardikalla

Ask B singh how are you .... dont know I accidentally removed my karra should i Go and pesh .... Hows your sikhi its good just made 4 posts on forum and updated some katha on facebook and abused a jathebandi ...

Sad, but true