Birmingham Is Now Heaven On Earth

PAL 07

ALL

I seriously have to ask myself as a sikh, the way posts have been submitted about this topic it seems as if they are being answered by a young, immature and un-educated audience who really don't know the the true meaning and essence of the sikh religion.

The sikh religion is one that showers grace on all regardless of colour, faith or cultural background. Its truly compassionate and everybody is treated as equals striving to serve humankind just like KhalsaAid. To those of you who've posted comments think about why sikhs stood side by side with other communities.

Fair enough if this was the other way round, the muslim community would never show the grace we've shown them but don't forget the main difference between the religions is the compassion and humanity we, as sikhs show.

Everyone needs to calm down and look at the bigger picture! The biggest threat to Hindutva and Indias so called Democracy is the unity of Muslims and Sikhs. Kashmiri Muslims and Sikhs both have the same agenda as far seperate homelands are concerned, so any steps towards unity even if temporary will favour both communities. I'm not saying we should all be best friends but we should use this oppurtunity to engage in dialogue with both community leaders to work alongside eachother to take the campaigns further. Whoever gains independence first will pave the way for the other.