Moving Into A Haunted House Help! Need Gurbani

Guest japjeev

Guest Sikh sahib

Ghosts never fear them do bani especially kirtain sohila do Throw amrit around house keep parrth playing in house

Donot be scared they want you to be petrified and attend Gurwarah daily

I now am free of ghosts

seriously? Doing Akhand Path Sahib at home

Doing Nitnem Daily and Start Sehaj Paath

No ghosts can touch you They will automatically leave

Ji,I was just pointing out that putting the gurus swaroop on the wall would make an even bigger difference, no need for useless krodh (Anger) Putting up Maharaj Jo's swaroop isn't doing anything bad ji.

Ji,I was just pointing out that putting the gurus swaroop on the wall would make an even bigger difference, no need for useless krodh (Anger) Putting up Maharaj Jo's swaroop isn't doing anything bad ji.

I am not putting any krodh but as you know pictures have no significance in Sikhi. Guru Sahib themselves have prohibited us.. Putting pictures would not do anything. Only Gurbani can help

Bhul Chuk Maaf

I am not putting any krodh but as you know pictures have no significance in Sikhi. Guru Sahib themselves have prohibited us.. Putting pictures would not do anything. Only Gurbani can help

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Actually, I think that is wrong.

Infanct, at the gurdwara I go to there is a sadhoo who has done much simran, he has met the beloved, he does his Bachan, it is amazing, if you want the address, he's in surrey right now I can tell you, but in his sangat probably 95% of it is Amrit dharee, so they know about Sikhi etc, and the Baba Ji (Sangat calls him baba ji) and every year before he leaves, he gives all sangat who don't have them a packt of the 11 gurus swaroop to hang I'm there houses, probably out of the 500ish sangat he gets in surrey, 450 have swaroop in there house, including me,

He says we should dedicate 1 room in our house just for Maharaj ji, and hang his swaroop there, and do all put nitnem, gurbani etc, there.

I totally agree

Also, where from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji did you find out "Pictures don't mean anything"

Ji do you mind telling me where from?

Where does it say this, as I have never heard of it.

Also, if you can show me this in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji

I will be greatly sorry for troubling you for having to find it, I am sorry for troubling you, but those are my points as too why we should and why some of us do.

Actually, I think that is wrong.

Infanct, at the gurdwara I go to there is a sadhoo who has done much simran, he has met the beloved, he does his Bachan, it is amazing, if you want the address, he's in surrey right now I can tell you, but in his sangat probably 95% of it is Amrit dharee, so they know about Sikhi etc, and the Baba Ji (Sangat calls him baba ji) and every year before he leaves, he gives all sangat who don't have them a packt of the 11 gurus swaroop to hang I'm there houses, probably out of the 500ish sangat he gets in surrey, 450 have swaroop in there house, including me,

He says we should dedicate 1 room in our house just for Maharaj ji, and hang his swaroop there, and do all put nitnem, gurbani etc, there.

I totally agree

Also, where from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji did you find out "Pictures don't mean anything"

Ji do you mind telling me where from?

Where does it say this, as I have never heard of it.

Also, if you can show me this in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji

I will be greatly sorry for troubling you for having to find it, I am sorry for troubling you, but those are my points as too why we should and why some of us do.

This is the problem with Sikhi today... There are so many babas today and our Sikhs instead of following Guru Granth Sahibji follow what these babas say

The truth is within Guru Granth Sahibji's Bani... Sikhs must read bani and live their life accordingly.. Putting pics would not help..Putting Pics is same as having stone idol and worshiping to them will not bear any fruit. Idol worship is prohibited in Sikhism. You can find so many quotes from Guru Granth Sahibji which teaches us that these stones, images or sculptures would not help you, only Truth name will

Sikhi is all about truthful living as instructed in Gurbani and is not into any kind of rituals.

Also, when you have Guru Granth Sahibji swarrop at your home then why do you need pics? Guru Granth Sahib is jagdi jot of all Gurus.... He is our living Guru....You can do darshan all Guru Sahib from Guru Granth Sahibji

Plus, all these pics are not real pics of Guru.. These were just imagination used by artists.

This is the problem with Sikhi today... There are so many babas today and our Sikhs instead of following Guru Granth Sahibji follow what these babas say

The truth is within Guru Granth Sahibji's Bani... Sikhs must read bani and live their life accordingly.. Putting pics would not help..Putting Pics is same as having stone idol and worshiping to them will not bear any fruit. Idol worship is prohibited in Sikhism. You can find so many quotes from Guru Granth Sahibji which teaches us that these stones, images or sculptures would not help you, only Truth name will

Sikhi is all about truthful living as instructed in Gurbani and is not into any kind of rituals.

Also, when you have Guru Granth Sahibji swarrop at your home then why do you need pics? Guru Granth Sahib is jagdi jot of all Gurus.... He is our living Guru....You can do darshan all Guru Sahib from Guru Granth Sahibji

Plus, all these pics are not real pics of Guru.. These were just imagination used by artists.

Ahhh I can see where your getting this from, but not this time, also, this baba ji, has literally met Maharaj ji, he has memorized the entire Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and all banis in it, he does veechar of it, but with a whole new level

He goes to France India Germany Italy surrey Brampton Indianapolis, and England, those are what I can r,ember, he does veechar in all those countries,

Here is a link to a photo of him

https://www.google.ca/search?q=baba+ji+bulandluri&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=VYrjUbaiFoaqiQK1-4C4Bg&biw=768&bih=928&sei=WYrjUcK0I4OnigLB44DQCA

The first 3 are him

See, he doesn't do Gurbani veechar with A gutka sahib I front of him, he has IT ALL MEMORIZED

He is building a university in India in bulandpur pind

He has a huge gurdwara called bulandpuri sahib and has a barshi every year there, I fly to India every year it is so peaceful there

He has done so much bhagti, but is quite unpopular

He is from Nawa Nanaksar Thath, Bulandpuri

And is the most peaceful human ever

Also, his bachan come straight from Maharaj ji, too

He is so...amazing

You must see him, he is currently in Surrey BC, till Aug. 11 then he's going back to India for 1 month to work on university there,

Ji, as I live in surrey, I go to his bachans every day, and it is amazing, I have felt Maharaj ji touch my soul in his bachans, he often does Dhaar Naal shabed in his bachans, it is simply amazing.

He has..met Maharaj ji

That's it

He's not like one of the other babas who read straight from gurbani right infront of them

I remember one day, the day he arrived here, we all went to his house all sangat to welcome him to surrey, he went for a walk. It start edit raiimg very hard, they had to call the singhs to go looking for him since he forgot his umbrella, then, right when he came back, stepped out of the van, all he could do is laugh, and laugh.

I hope you can start doing his sangat too, the countless souls he has connected

I can write and write about him all night and day, but I can't say too much, you must do his sangat yourself

ALSO

Anybody who needs the address of the gurdwara he is in, just MSG me,

• 5 months later...