Santa And Banta

gurmukhsodhi

And i still write at SA. My last post on that site were deleted because they were off topic; this was the reason given by the mod. BTW it was a thread on Niddar....lol....mod sent me a pm saying what you said is exactly correct about niddar.....So i don't know what kds1980 is talking about.

Before this SS conversation You last posted on SA on 16 th may.Its an open fact you are not an active poster on SA

. Hes still trying to take the camera off of him so then people won't recognize, hes working for SPN on other forums

HAHA working for SPN Yes they pay me 200$ per month .You are acting like a comedian.I rarely post on SS and SA is on Life support system as on many days there are barely 1-2 posts .BTW if I really wanted to take camera off then i should have been posting with different Ids not with the one easily recognisable so on Which forum I am working ,may be the one in your dreams.

Btw, calofornia , no the practice of mixed punjabi and sikh families is not dead in india or uk. We have very large hindu sikh rajput presence in uk and india, and are linked by blood ties and pyar. I also know of many sunyar, brahmin, jat mixed hindu sikh families. Now meeting a brahmin sikh, surname or ghotra CHIBBAR, was a shocker, lol as i didnt know they existed, but why not hey, ? Bhai mati das and sati das were brahmin caste, right?

Mati Das and Sati Das were khatris not brahmins. Making first son sikh has infact revived in areas like Delhi . There is a very famous Gurdwara Sahib called Baba Joravar Singh and Fateh Singh in Delhi in which many Hindu families have faith becasue of which they have started making their Sons Sikhs .

Most of these Hindus are punjabi Khatris and Aroras . I am not against any caste but personally i dont like these people, these khatris putters are anti Sikh types . I will always prefer a non khatri hindu then these khatris and Arore .

Hindu veer i have a question who are Sehdevs ? They called themself Mehr Rajput and also known sunyar . Their famous ghotr are Dhunna , Masoon and Sehdevs .

Inqlabi, I have knowledge in this area and will answer your question thus :

1. Sunyar - Mair Rajputs

Sehdev (meaning Sher) are Hindu Punjabis from the Sunyar ( goldsmith) sub caste and are Mair Rajput. They are one of the highest castes in Hinduism as they are RAJPUT, and are respected as Warrior Kings.

Dhunna, Shin, Bagga, Verma, Karwal, Kanda are all - Sunyars ( Goldsmith - sub caste) - Mair Rajputs ( Caste)

These peiople were described as among the tallest, fairest and well built in the whole of punjab by Ibbetson in his book the tribes and castes of the North western frontier ( 1855), the only difference between them and the Jat Sikhs as Ibbettson put it, was the fact that the Raputs were a little fairer and didnt have the hooked nose that many Jats do.

Ps the reason I say sub caste Sunyar is becasue over time when they lost there kingdoms, or when the need to fight was over these warrior kings ( Rajputs) used the gold they had for busienss and became known as Gold traders - Sunyars.

The Sunyar - Mair rajputs are spread out all over Punjab mainly in Jallandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Hoshiarpur, Jagrama, Nawanshahr, Amristsar

The majority of Hindu Punjabis in the UK, are from this caste or Brahmin caste.

2. The Khatris/ Aroras whether they be Hindu or Sikh are a VERY tight knit community, and inter marry freely, and do have sense of aloofness/big headedness about them, because they always brag about the sikh gurus being from their caste and the fact that they are very business minded and have a lot of money. They are mainly in Delhi.

Inqlabi, I have knowledge in this area and will answer your question thus :

1. Sunyar - Mair Rajputs

Sehdev (meaning Sher) are Hindu Punjabis from the Sunyar ( goldsmith) sub caste and are Mair Rajput. They are one of the highest castes in Hinduism as they are RAJPUT, and are respected as Warrior Kings.

Dhunna, Shin, Bagga, Verma, Karwal, Kanda are all - Sunyars ( Goldsmith - sub caste) - Mair Rajputs ( Caste)

These peiople were described as among the tallest, fairest and well built in the whole of punjab by Ibbetson in his book the tribes and castes of the North western frontier ( 1855), the only difference between them and the Jat Sikhs as Ibbettson put it, was the fact that the Raputs were a little fairer and didnt have the hooked nose that many Jats do.

Ps the reason I say sub caste Sunyar is becasue over time when they lost there kingdoms, or when the need to fight was over these warrior kings ( Rajputs) used the gold they had for busienss and became known as Gold traders - Sunyars.

The Sunyar - Mair rajputs are spread out all over Punjab mainly in Jallandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Hoshiarpur, Jagrama, Nawanshahr, Amristsar

The majority of Hindu Punjabis in the UK, are from this caste or Brahmin caste.

2. The Khatris/ Aroras whether they be Hindu or Sikh are a VERY tight knit community, and inter marry freely, and do have sense of aloofness/big headedness about them, because they always brag about the sikh gurus being from their caste and the fact that they are very business minded and have a lot of money. They are mainly in Delhi.

I don't know much about the Khatri and Arore of Punjab but in Delhi these so called warriors are fake Punjabis . 90% of their young generation cant speak punjabi and thanks to these people punjabis have very bad image.

Sikhs say so much <banned word filter activated> against Brahmans but i have totally different experience , I found them intelligent and helpful people.

I was surprised to hear about Punjabi Hindu Rajputs as i know only Sikhs with these surnames . And i would i also like to inform you that Khatri puttars have problem with them too.

Punjabi Hindus minus Khatri/arore are great people lol.

Inqalabi if you re read my post, I didnt say khatri aroras are warriors, i said they are business people. I said sehdevs, dhunna, kanda, verma, karwal, shin are from sunyar rajput, warrior caste. Anyway lets not discuss caste anymore, as it makes it look like we are promoting it. I was just answering your question and i hope u meet a khatri arora, that u get along with, they ALL cant be bad.