Guru Nanak Gudwara Smethwick Major Beadbi

Mandela

My local Gurdwara has a bench at the back and from my own experience, no one wants to actually sit on them. Even the people who i personally would consider acceptable to sit on them would rather struggle and sit on the floor. Everyone prefers to sit on the floor, its only those that can't even matha tekh that actually utilise them.

On a packed Sunday divan, no-one wants to be the guy that sits on the bench as people all look and in their mind question..."should he/she be even sitting on the bench".

i can only speak of my experience...no-one choses to sit on the benches...its a majbooree.

Baki, i think lowering the floor is the best compromise

mandela needs to stop referring to himself in third person, if you really actually cared instead of trying and failing to take pictures properly, you shouldve took matters in your own hands instead of being a little girl and ranting on a forum, keyboard warrior not a warrior of the panth, need to get your s*** in order mate

mandela needs to stop referring to himself in third person, if you really actually cared instead of trying and failing to take pictures properly, you shouldve took matters in your own hands instead of being a little girl and ranting on a forum, keyboard warrior not a warrior of the panth, need to get your s*** in order mate

Mandela is a coward of a man but surely you are the real deal so can you sort it out for the panth. Mandela feels you are the man.

so trying to provoke me into a fight of some sort via private message is the answer then mandela, notoriousksj is laughing/worried by the delusion of mandela, notoriousksj apologises for any offence caused, notoriousksj shouldnt have referred to you as a little girl and implied that you didnt care but the rest stands!