Foood

Gurfateh sangat jee,

When doing paath- sometimes i smell food when nothings actually being cooked! or neither am i hungry!! im wondering if anyone has had the same experince? (pls ignore my id username in this situation :tongue2: )

what are your veiws?

also wen doing abiyaas in the morning my mouth starts to taste weird!! :whistle: i dont no what this is either !lol

^^ that jokes :geek:

generally speaking, it is possible that you like doing naam jupping and paat, so, in ur (physical) brain, you associate food with the same hapiness hence those same neuronal pathways. so, just as the positive feedback mechnisms of the body works, you get your tastes n smells whenever you get happy doing paat. this is quite somthing. synesthetes can hear colours and taste sounds and smell music. quite cool :) i dont suppose u are one?? wud be nice to know/meet a synesthete!.

if u dont get happy after the paat tho, then another explaination is that chemicals, i.e. tasty ones from food, can dissolve from your food, into the cheaks and buccal cavity on the inside of your mouth. so wen u wake up n do paat (after brushing etc), it can surface as you salivate. not eating also, breaks dwn esters (i think its esters!!) and then u can taste that sweet taste as well. note, this is different to the natural amrit within yourself that tastes sweet, somthing like when u lick a battery :p i dont suggest u do that tho.. when u get natural body amrit, you will no it. esters breaking down due to not eating, and tasting amrit through naam simran are differnt.

to origional poster, this is a most odd experiance you have. but i have shared this too! except, i askt sum1 else to come in my room after i dun sum paat and to 'smell' ma room. it had just rained. :)

another thing, it has been shown that as we go through puberty, hormones can cause this too. but it is minimal only...

gurfateh jio

just to add, being a 'sehej' dhari does not mean you live ur life how u want, and then u take amrit to become amrit dhari.. sehej is summin totally different. i would explain it as an individual that is exactly the same as an amritdhari, without actually taking the amrit. we are to live in sehej before we get amrit ras.

>>>>>>>>>>>

shj smwiD lgI ilv AMqir so rsu soeI jwxY jIau ]1]

sehaj samaadh lagee liv anthar so ras soee jaanai jeeo |1|

<<<<<<<<<<<

we need sehej before we are to take amrit.

gurfateh..