Foood

i believe u have a vived imagination that possibly gets in the way of ur normal thoughts. i do know ppl that are like this. they can be reely rasiya in naam but because of this vivid-ness to her mind, she finds it hard to concentrate sumtimes on the things that need to be concentrated on.

this vividness gives u a head start tbh. myt be dixlexia, but benign in that it has no detremental effect on ur abilities. it could be that if u do have dixlexia, its manifestation is enhancive and does not have detremental effect on uoo.

its like, if u went to sum1z house and as the best cupa cha ever in life (has happened to me!) then later in life wen u rememeber that persons house, ull remember that taste too and even taste it.

and cuz u personally, taste/smel that degh, u associate that feeling with gurdwara that u has it at.

but yh. once u have tasted the morndharis (gunge ki) mittiaaee, then all other beauty and feeling pale in comparison to that mittiaaee.

gunge ki) mittiaaee = that sweet that ppl cannot describe.

guruji gave us amrit for that reason (via guru gobind singh ji and mata sahib kaur) and thas wot (supposedly) the amrit inside every human tastes like.

:angeljump: :angeljump: :angeljump:

:angeljump: :happybouncer: :angeljump:

:angeljump: :angeljump: :angeljump: