Hindus Wrong Perception Of Sikhism

Inqlabi

http://indiatoday.in...y/1/150050.html

Watch the video I posted (I can send more). They provide books that RSS individuals have published that include changing of history and adding pictures of Guru Sahiban with other pictures in an attempt to bring Sikhi into the fold of hinduism, something that will never happen.

RSS has a grip on the BJP party and has a LARGE grip in government.

Thank God for wikileaks, choran da parda khatham hojana, dekkhi challi lol

http://indiatoday.in...y/1/150050.html

Watch the video I posted (I can send more). They provide books that RSS individuals have published that include changing of history and adding pictures of Guru Sahiban with other pictures in an attempt to bring Sikhi into the fold of hinduism, something that will never happen.

RSS has a grip on the BJP party and has a LARGE grip in government.

Thank God for wikileaks, choran da parda khatham hojana, dekkhi challi lol

Yes i know the RSS has a certain influence on BJP.

I don't know if any of you ever flick to a channel called Astha TV.

"Aastha Television Channel is India's No. 1 Socio-Spiritual-Cultural Network, reaching over 30 million households, with more than 200 million viewers"

This is marketed as a spiritual channel, giving voice to multiple schools of thought that reflect india's spiritual sphere.

For me this channels sums up india's policy to gradually eradicate Khalsa, and give birth to a generation of hindu sikhs so to speak.

You will notice how cleverly they market "sikhi". You will never find a panthic voice. Instead you will have fraudsters in Turbans and beards, narakdharis.. tirlochan dasan dass, sant mat.. using Gurbani and Sikhi saroop to essentially preach Hinduism.

indian Sikhs are now so engrossed in hindu mental slavery, caste, horoscope, superstitions pakhand it's hard to see a way out.

We have handful of good parcharaak's up against a deceitful super-power in control of media.

what to do?

You do know the bahmans made Ashoka sit below him because he was of a lower caste? If you honestly believe brahmanism/hinduism doesn't try to make the population homogeneous, then you're utterly confused or you have bad intentions.

oh dear, what a number of bhamans did, is not what Sanatan Dharma says:

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/religion-and-scripture/88527-vedas-hindu-scriptures-prohibit-casteism.html

Thus, the central command of the 14 harmony richas and 10 profession not hereditary richas of Vedas is that all Hindus are totally equal by birth, of one bunch, share same water and food, worship together united in same temple, common are prayers, common purpose, common thoughts, united like spokes of a wheel, common oblation and friendly towards each others.

One becomes a warrior (Rajnya), Brahman (educated ones) or rishi, not by birth but by his efforts/training (karma) vide RV (X.125.5). No one is superior and no one is inferior by birth.

these are facts, more to follow if required

My caste is human, function is something else, but all fucntions deserve equal respect, as thats how society as a whole functions for the better.

Sir Max Arthur Macaulliffe who wrote The Sikh Religion and translated the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj to English writes that hinduism is like a serpent that slowly puts its grip around any new dharam and Sikhi is now at risk at being absorbed like hinduism absorbed buddhism

I dont give two hoots what Maxy Macualiffe said about Sanatan Dharma, dear me, as if hes some standard for Sanatan Dharma!!

Lets see what others have said:

The Bhagavad-Gita is the most systematic statement of spiritual evolution of endowing value to mankind. It is one of the most clear and comprehensive summaries of perennial philosophy ever revealed; hence its enduring value is subject not only to India but to all of humanity."

— Aldous Huxley

tags: bhagavad-gita, hinduism, spiritual 3 people liked it add this quote to my profile

"In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal philosophy of the Bhagavad-Gita, in comparison with which our modern world and its literature seems puny and trivial."

— Henry David Thoreau

tags: bhagavad-gita, hinduism, spiritual 3 people liked it add this quote to my profile

"In order to approach a creation as sublime as the Bhagavad-Gita with full understanding it is necessary to attune our soul to it."

— Rudolf Steiner

tags: bhagavad-gita, hinduism, spiritual 2 people liked it add this quote to my profile

When I read the Bhagavad Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous.

-- Albert Einstein (One of the most influential scientists of all time)

Dr. Albert Schweitzer Sayings on Bhagavad Gita

The Bhagavad Gita has a profound influence on the spirit of mankind by its devotion to God which is manifested by actions.

-- Dr. Albert Schweitzer [Famous Alsatian German-French theologian, philosopher, physician, and musician.]

Carl Jung Quotation on Bhagavad-Gita

The idea that man is like unto an inverted tree seems to have been current in by gone ages. The link with Vedic conceptions is provided by Plato in his Timaeus in which it states behold we are not an earthly but a heavenly plant. This correlation can be discerned by what Krishna expresses in chapter 15 of Bhagavad-Gita.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

The Hindu religion is naturally pluralistic. A well-known Rig Vedic hymn says that "Truth is One, though the sages know it variously." (Ékam sat vipra bahudā vadanti).[11] Similarly, in the Bhagavad Gītā (4:11), God, manifesting as an incarnation, states that "As people approach me, so I receive them. All paths lead to me" (ye yathā māṃ prapadyante tāṃs tathāiva bhajāmyaham mama vartmānuvartante manuṣyāḥ pārtha sarvaśaḥ).[12]

FACT!!