Jesus Christ Of Nazareth

Singh559

Yes, hindusim evolved from brahmanism. They focused on a select few Gods and in return carried on the caste system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGXsHsFRlc&

Whats this. bhraminism, no idea, Sanatan Dharma-Hindus real name is from Vedas, Upanishads primarily, so what is written there counts.

Now prime messages in Sanatan Dharma:

1)

In sloka (X.20)"I am the Self seated in the heart of all creatures. I am the beginning, the middle and the very end of all beings". All beings have, therefore to be treated alike
2) Karma Yoga-Selfless service or sewa:
Therefore, always perform your duty efficiently
and without attachment to the results,
because by doing work without attachment one attains the Supreme.

1. King Janaka and others attained perfection
    by Karma-yoga alone.
    You should perform your duty with a view to guide people
    and for the universal welfare (of the society).

<LI>

3. Moksha- end game for a hindu faith follower, but can only be acchieved by conduct of righteous deeds.

Simple enough

The dharmic religions do have very similar concepts though Buddhism doesnt believe in a supreme God does it, they believe in themselves? I remember seeing a video on hinduism's rig veda where the presenter was saying there are 4 gods who control different universes or something similar. Interesting stuff but left me feeling it cant be the truth.

I remember seeing a video on hinduism's rig veda where the presenter was saying there are 4 gods who control different universes or something similar

Only one God in Vedas, but many manifestations:

Yajurveda 40.1:

This entire world is embedded within and managed by the One and Only One Ishwar. Never dare do any injustice or desire riches through unjust means. Instead follow the righteous path and enjoy His bliss. After all He alone is source of all bliss!