My Kara Fell On The Floor, What Shall I Do? I Feel Very Guilty And Bad.

SimranKaur235

Please note that Gupt section is to be used for threads where one needs to discuss potentially personal information. The last two threads you have opened cannot be classified as such and thus should have been opened under the General section instead. I have gone ahead and moved both of them accordingly on your behalf.

Why feel bad for events which are out of your control. A Kara is not something magical, it is an item which Guru Gobind Singh gave us to remind us about our commitment to Waheguru and it serves as a gauntlet against enemy strikes (well most people of day, there Kara would no way be able to defend a sword strike lol). So even if it did fall on the floor, attracted some dirt it has no affect on you apart from psychologically.

People say to put Kara in dastaar, pocket or where ever, but the whole point of kara is to be on your wrist to protect you and remind your of your commitments, keeping it hidden goes against the points of having the kara in the first place. You really should contact your manager or where ever you work to allow you to wear your kara since it is part of your faith. And if all goes well, well it will never fall on the floor again!

Apologies if it sounds like a negative post.

Why feel bad for events which are out of your control. A Kara is not something magical, it is an item which Guru Gobind Singh gave us to remind us about our commitment to Waheguru and it serves as a gauntlet against enemy strikes (well most people of day, there Kara would no way be able to defend a sword strike lol). So even if it did fall on the floor, attracted some dirt it has no affect on you apart from psychologically.

People say to put Kara in dastaar, pocket or where ever, but the whole point of kara is to be on your wrist to protect you and remind your of your commitments, keeping it hidden goes against the points of having the kara in the first place. You really should contact your manager or where ever you work to allow you to wear your kara since it is part of your faith. And if all goes well, well it will never fall on the floor again!

Apologies if it sounds like a negative post.

no.its nice post. i can understand :)

sorry before i mistyped. i wrote i can"t" understand.......good i again checked it