Sangat Tv Jealousy

AKSANTALI

It's singhs like you today who don't give a sh€t about the panth because " it's not germany beadbi is happening it's in india" attitude to why the panth is in a state.

Most you german singhs are the ones that ran when 84 was happening so for all I care stay in germany and keep your noses out o the panthc business because if your not gonna participate then keep quiet.

Thtas incredible someone can say this, that if we havent got a problem in our homeland we shouldn't protest, so much for family, selfish wastemans. What's more incredible is this guy is saying buy the machines for them, I'm HUNDERPROCENT sure your a sangat tv chela that's been advised to get on here and argue their case for them probably another GORAMENT DA BANDA.

Guys i am sorry, but in my opinion D-Day is totally wrong. D-Day means something else, than Dastar Day. For us here in Germany we can say or i can hope that we wnt go on the street to demonstrate. We don't have any general dastar Problems in Germany.

And if we have problems, first of all we should try with talking and discussion with politicans or representivs. Demonstration should be the last case. If we go down on the street, they will say oh wow so many sikhs, interesting... they are wearing Turban and Kirpan. So maybe one guy will get the idea to ban them for ever. So as long any country has no direct Problems like France with dastar, you shouldn't demonstrate. They will put us in the same box like muslims.

In Uk there aren't any issues. In Italy, if they have problems go and talk with them rather than demonstrating. By demonstrating we will get more focous in public. Sikhs shouldn't do demonstrating to get focoused. They should do good jobs, like they did in England the looting time. We just need to get accepted. If we have problems on airports in italy. As i have heard it. They can't check on the Airports. So why SIkhs doesn't donate good mashines to check without taking dastar of like in Germany.

If we want to celebrate the D-Day for the second world war, as it stands for. I am hunderprocent sure, we will get more public. Ppl should see what our singhs havedone to get democracy in Europe. But aslong a country hasn't got direct problems with dastar we shouldn't go on the streets. It shouldn't be our first act to get recognized

Bhul chuk maaf

The Sikhs in France use to have the exact same attitude as you and look where it got them!!

Sangat tv team will be at sedgley street gurdwara Wolverhampton today all day. Why doesnt someone or a few people bring up whats been said on this thread? This is the chance to ask them in person, instead of just writing about it on the Internet.

If anyone is there please do ask and update the forum on their response. Sangat TV people do regularly monitor these forums too so why not respond to the questions asked of them? Do they not have an answer?

Just saw bit of speeches of Sangat TV anniversary program. Some of the proofs that its Badal supported:

Inderjit Singh Sangha was mentioned again and again and he was in the audience. He is Badal's party's UK head. Balihar Singh Ramewal was also present, he is Badal's party's UK youth head.

Akal takht Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh flew in for a speech. He was given free stage, not asked a single question on his role in containing SGGS beadbi in Punjab.Nor did he say anything about what is being done to control such incidents. It is no secret that Akal Takht jathedar is completely with Badal.

Ranjit Singh Rana who we all know about and his links with badal are not hidden in any way was managing the stage.

Kulwant Singh Dhesi said that Sikh TV has shut down in UK, Sikh channel is on the verge of shutdown so all sangat should save Sangat TV!!

Only thing I am concerned about is Bhai Joga Singh (AKJ) and Bhai Amrik singh Gill( Sikh federation UK)were also present , I give them benefit of doubt for now . May they just want to use every single media avaialble to them but they should clatify their stand regarding Badal's people and Akal Takht jathedar. If they were present there why didn't they ask Akal Takht Jathedar to be questioned live in UK.

Badal must be smiling watching all this thinking how he has managed to control sikh people even in UK from where there was quite credible threat to the wrong's he is doing. I really feel sad to see this state of Panth.

Just saw bit of speeches of Sangat TV anniversary program. Some of the proofs that its Badal supported:

Inderjit Singh Sangha was mentioned again and again and he was in the audience. He is Badal's party's UK head. Balihar Singh Ramewal was also present, he is Badal's party's UK youth head.

Akal takht Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh flew in for a speech. He was given free stage, not asked a single question on his role in containing SGGS beadbi in Punjab.Nor did he say anything about what is being done to control such incidents. It is no secret that Akal Takht jathedar is completely with Badal.

Ranjit Singh Rana who we all know about and his links with badal are not hidden in any way was managing the stage.

Kulwant Singh Dhesi said that Sikh TV has shut down in UK, Sikh channel is on the verge of shutdown so all sangat should save Sangat TV!!

Only thing I am concerned about is Bhai Joga Singh (AKJ) and Bhai Amrik singh Gill( Sikh federation UK)were also present , I give them benefit of doubt for now . May they just want to use every single media avaialble to them but they should clatify their stand regarding Badal's people and Akal Takht jathedar. If they were present there why didn't they ask Akal Takht Jathedar to be questioned live in UK.

Badal must be smiling watching all this thinking how he has managed to control sikh people even in UK from where there was quite credible threat to the wrong's he is doing. I really feel sad to see this state of Panth.

Funny how all these useless old leaders are all on Sangat 847 claiming it's the future and genuine, while Sikh Channel are focussing on bringing the talented next generation through (panth paneri final).

For ALL those who want to split the Khalsa Panth be warned:

"First they came…" is a famous statement attributed to pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

First they came for the

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Where was the akal takht jathedar when 5 guru sahiib ji saroops were thrown into a well full of mud?

Why are on earth has he flown to the UK to praise a tv channel??

Who has elected these people to represent us? What right do they have to be our leaders?

The roman catholic pope or dalai lama are neutral and never gets involved in using his position to commercially benefit any organisation. The most sickening thing is that when they fall out beween themselves they jump back onto Sikh Channel. The only reason they are against Dastar Day is because it was arranged without their consent (by Sikh Channel).

It's no use hiding behind these forums - we need to standup against this corruption by writing to them now;

276 Monument Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham, B16 8XF

U.K.

Phone: 0121 760 0000

If you have any query or wish to provide any suggestion/feedback, please email Mr. Jagmohan Singh at jagmohan@sangattrust.org

The Sikhs in France use to have the exact same attitude as you and look where it got them!!

I was there in 2004 in France when we went on the street to demonstrate. Muslim joint in the demonstration. Government thought muslims are one and same or at least together.

Currently France Sangat is going to schools, if kidz can't wear Dastar, that they go with patka. At least they wnt break there school periods which is the most important thing. Without education there is no future in Europe at all.

If they would still try to fight against the law, rather than working with local society and in the back with government, more sikhs wouldn't have any access to school and education.

I am understanding the problems which we have world wide. If you are demonstrating in uk I would also join. You are in the majority in UK. We in Europe we have to do it the other way in my opinion.

If we start doing big demonstrations in Europe, maybe one or the other country will also forbid to wear a dastar. Belgium is trying to do that allready and in some of the region they have done it.

How ever if we want all that Sikhism gets back with the spirit, then we have to get it on the roots. We have so many so called leaders in punjab and all over the world.

We should work aimed and all together.

We have 31. October soon, why don't we start doing mass demonstration arround the world to recognize the killed victims....