Sangat Tv Jealousy

AKSANTALI

Totally agree with you AKSANTALI. We need to ensure a big attendance to this event.

However, let me have my tuppence worth too.

First I'd like to congratulate Dr Gurnam Singh in keeping his head and not reacting adversely after being invited to a one sided debate(????) last night.

Sangat TV keep going on about it is the media's job to report only. Is it the media's job to slate other channels to and cause rifts? All they've been showing is an interview with Dr Rai for the past few days. I was beginning to think my sky box was on the blink!

If they believe most of the Sangat are on their side then why don't they take calls from the public on the show? Instead they fix calls to their chelle who they know will give the answers they want to hear.

Their moto (from the website) is:

"Promote social and community cohesion through our shared values, morals and ethics."

I think we need to come up with a new moto for them. Here's a few I've made up.

"Promote social and community hatred if other people do things we want to do before we do it."

"Cry like babies if people don't ask us before they do stuff"

Sikh Council UK statement on D-day

SCUK...Why Why Why leave it so late to come out with such a dramatic statement! How does SCUK expect to distribute this communication to all 300 Uk Gurdwaras before Sunday?

Sorry SCUK this is not personal to the sewadars, but this stand should have been communicated several months ago! Not last minute...

SCUK...Why Why Why leave it so late to come out with such a dramatic statement! How does SCUK expect to distribute this communication to all 300 Uk Gurdwaras before Sunday?

Sorry SCUK this is not personal to the sewadars, but this stand should have been communicated several months ago! Not last minute...

Sikh Council UK is only about 3 guys and all over - they have huge divide, which has been going on from day one.