This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Kalyaan on Pannaa 1322

kilAwn mhlw 5 ]

gun nwd Duin Anµd byd ]

kQq sunq muin jnw imil sMq mMflI ]1] rhwau ]

igAwn iDAwn mwn dwn mn risk rsn nwmu jpq qh pwp KMflI ]1]

jog jugiq igAwn Bugiq suriq sbd qq byqy jpu qpu AKMflI ]

Eiq poiq imil joiq nwnk kCU duKu n fMflI ]2]2]5]

Kalyaan, Fifth Mehla:

The Glory of God is the Sound-current of the Naad, the Celestial Music of Bliss, and the Wisdom of the Vedas.

Speaking and listening, the silent sages and humble beings join together, in the Realm of the Saints. ||1||Pause||

Spiritual wisdom, meditation, faith and charity are there; their minds savor the Taste of the Naam, the Name of the Lord. Chanting it, sins are destroyed. ||1||

This is the technology of Yoga, spiritual wisdom, devotion, intuitive knowledge of the Shabad, certain knowledge of the Essence of Reality, chanting and unbroken intensive meditation.

Through and through, O Nanak, merging into the Light, you shall never again suffer pain and punishment. ||2||2||5||

PAL 07 can you elaborate on what happened?

What conclusion they reached and when this event occurred?

Thanks.

I asked a Singh now in his mid eighties, he stayed with Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji;s jatha for 8 years...He was around during the times of the events pictured above....There are also other photos raedily available in relation to the above i have them......He said that the sangat asked all the sants to do ardaas and end this confusion in the panth started by certain british agents who were civil servants of the British Raj......the sangat gathered said we want an answer as to who is right and who is wrong....The people who were responsible for spreading faithlessness in Gurbani then went to the saints and requested not to do ardaas as we will no longer do this and will amend our ways....they admitted they were spreading lies......however soon afther the saints went a couple months later they continued to disrespect Gurbani

This is all i know but i will do more research and get back to you here is another picture in relation to this see below.....also i wish to ask a question to all those that preach Rag Mala is not the Guru's Krit:

The Darshani Deori at Darbar Sahib tells encrypted on a golden plate of a sakhi when the british tried to convert Darbar Sahib to a church and thru divine intervention a bright light came from the skys and entered The Harimandir and circumbulated Siri Guru Granth Sahib and merged into Gurbani Swaroop...The swaroop parkash at Darbar Sahib is a lareevar swaroop containing the garland of raags - Raag Mala.....

wow amazing stuff veer, i thought numerous meeting of sant samaj around that time was of - issue with mangals.. i didn't know that was regarding ragmalla too:

Here is the details regarding changing mangals implementation by sgpc.

Mid 1900's SGPC started to implement a lot of new ideas and started making changes in Sikhi. This resulted in much confusion within the Panth and caused for many splits, and other things to start up. One of the major and most dominating issue of the time was the SGPC's implentation of Pad-Ched printing of Maharaj Saroops and changing mangals

This "noise" being made, led to the main sevadaars, great and respected Saints, and leaders of the major Jathaybandi's etc to come together to oppose such actions that where being taken by the SGPC.

The various Jatha's and samparada's of the time got together with a common goal and had several meetings at different venues to do veechar on this issue. Such meetings occured at Sri Amritsar Sahib, Damdama Sahib, Keeratpur Sahib, Rara Sahib and one of the largest at Bhinder Kalaan on the 11th of September, 1959, at which time all the big time saints of the day came together and created a committee, which consisted of the following Mahpursh:

1. Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji Kahaarpurieea

2. Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale

3. Sant Ishar Singh Ji Rara Shib

4. Sant Ishar Singh Ji Kalairaa(n) (Nanaksar)

5. Sant Baba Bhagvaan Singh Ji Rairoo Sahib