Makkad Talking Rubbish About Jathedar Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji

sunny_love_kirtan

Ajmer Singh RandhawaBadal and Makkad plays their dirty politics in Punjab threatens Bibi Parminder Pal Kaur (widow of martyr Dr. Gurpreet Singh ji) to face dire consequences.

Reports are received as Parminder Pal Kaur reported to Election Commissioner on threats to her life by SGPC President Makkad to face dire consequences on her revelations of forged Votes by employees and sewadars of Gurudwara Aalamgir-Ludhiana.

The Makkad moves along with his security in her constituency with guns and AK 47 on their shoulders and voters are frightened due to their presence. The election Commission should take note of it. His security be removed until 22nd of Sep 2011.

Bibi Parminder Pal Kaur has also alleged that if she or any member of her family or her volunteers if attacked, Makkad and Badal be held responsible for the attack.

So how mean and cheap these both conmen Badal and Makkad are? They are anti panthik as they do not spare the wife of a great martyr of Sikh movement of liberation.

SHAME ON THEM.

He got sacked from his role as the Akal Takhat Jathedar.

I think the first Jathedar of the Akal Thakat that's ever happened to...and he was the first member of the AKJ to become a Jathedar of the Akal Takhat.

I'm not too sure why but i think it was about taking money from the sangat and using it to building a big koti for himself....not like that's ever been done before....

He got sacked from his role as the Akal Takhat Jathedar.

I think the first Jathedar of the Akal Thakat that's ever happened to...and he was the first member of the AKJ to become a Jathedar of the Akal Takhat.

I'm not too sure why but i think it was about taking money from the sangat and using it to building a big koti for himself....not like that's ever been done before....

http://www.sikhsanga...r-ranjit-singh/

Check your facts