Guru Granth Sahib Ji Burnt In Up And Another Saroop Pages Torn Off Today

THE DISRESPECT OF SARUP OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI AGAIN;

Reports received from Pilibhit (Uttrakhand).

In Machola, 20 kms away from Bareilly, one sarup of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is set on fire and the pages of another sarup are torn off. More information awaited.

if anyone has any more info on this please post and admins i posted this here so many ppl could see it and if they have know more about it could add info, once info is added admins can move it to beadbi section or keep it here if they wish thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIRST OF ALL GURU GRANTH SAHIB IS NOT A BOOK HAVE SOME RESPECT ESP WHEN YOUR ON A SIKH SITE ITS OUR GURU NOT A BOOK, ITS FUNNY HOW YOU DONT FIND KORAN TO BE HOLY BUT LIKE OTHEER RELIGIONS GREAT, WHO K

DONT ACT LIKE A THE INDIAN GOVT ISNT A HINDU BACKED ONE AND IT ISNT PRO BHRAMIN yea yea put my post as thumbs down the truth is truth calling our guru ji a book thats how much you know

Its about time a Sikh Mossad was formed for Gods sake. Satanists are attacking Gods very own word, this cannot be tolerated. What hope is there for humanity if we allow humans to get away with this

Posted Images

The question should be asked is why are saroops being held by gurdwara's and people who cant guard them at all times?

Shaheeds have laid down their lives to protect the sancity of the saroops and yet they are being left unattended for any random tom, davinder and haresh to do as they please with them since 1947. Another failure of freemasonry institution of SGPC, the mahants of our time.

• Like 1

every week we have new beadbi just yesterday i posted the kartoots of neeldharis doing beadbi,,,, i think what various mahapurkhs say that gurbani is going to become gupt soon because of beadbi is actually going to happen because no way has in one year this much beadbi happened

Sad and disrespectful to burn a holy book, no matter from what religion, (except Islam in my view, as I dont perceive the koran as Holy).

PS who is 'they' singh 559, I hope your not inferring Hindus, as the last time the SGGS was burnt or thrown in the well, there were threads on here blaming Hindus and RSS when infact it turned out to be a Sikh.

the disrespect that happens is usually by a drunk, a criminal or someone that is depressed or has HIS/HER own problem with god, not by a gorup targetting Sikhs, ( im talking about todays India)

Sad and disrespectful to burn a holy book, no matter from what religion, (except Islam in my view, as I dont perceive the koran as Holy).

PS who is 'they' singh 559, I hope your not inferring Hindus, as the last time the SGGS was burnt or thrown in the well, there were threads on here blaming Hindus and RSS when infact it turned out to be a Sikh.

the disrespect that happens is usually by a drunk, a criminal or someone that is depressed or has HIS/HER own problem with god, not by a gorup targetting Sikhs, ( im talking about todays India)

FIRST OF ALL GURU GRANTH SAHIB IS NOT A BOOK HAVE SOME RESPECT ESP WHEN YOUR ON A SIKH SITE ITS OUR GURU NOT A BOOK, ITS FUNNY HOW YOU DONT FIND KORAN TO BE HOLY BUT LIKE OTHEER RELIGIONS GREAT, WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH YOU REALLY LIKE OTHER RELIGIONS AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEP FOR MANY YEARS NEVER HAS THIS MUCH BEADBI HAPPENED IN INDIA IN PAST YEARS SINCE 80'S IN A SHORT SPAND OF TIME OF COURSE ITS DONE INTENTIONALLY ALL THE BEADBI AND TIMELINE SPEAKS FOR IT SELF.... JUST LIKE IN 80'S IT WAS DONE INTENTIONAL... WE HAVE PPL CREATING CONFUSION OVER WHAT IS IS AND ISNT GURBANI AND WE HAVE BEADBI LIKE ALL TO TEST AND DESTROY SIKHI.... AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THE MAN ARRESTED FOR UDHAMPUR BEADBI IS THE RIGHT ONE INTERESTINGLY THE COPS COULDNT FIND ANYONE AND WHEN THEY GOT A CALL FROM SINGHS SAYING FIND THE GUY IN THIS MUCH TIME OR WELL HAVE TO FIND HIM THEY FOUND A PERSON DID WE HERE ANYTHING AGAIN FROM THAT I DOUBT ITS THE RIGHT PPL... WHATS YOUR AGENDA ON HERE

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

UP de Pilibhit distt, Gurdwara Nanak Matta Sahib de nede pind Majhola Haridaspur vikhe SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI de 2 saroopan di beadbi (agan bhet). For more detail about this plz contact S. Sukhdev Singh Milakh Sewadar Member Panthic Sewa Lehar (Dadu Sahib),, Mobile No. 08057506303, Bhai Tirlok Singh Khalsa, Mob no. 09889934910.

• Like 1

I dont understand. Why is this randomly happening now? Its like every week now. We need to find out what the people who are doing this horrendous beadbi are saying about it. Why are they doing it? In order for us to stop this, we need to know the reasons why its happening. Is someone getting paid to do it? If so, by who? Its a very strange phenomenon.

• Like 1