Absolute Gandh Punjabi Song

Singh559

Sikhs in Canada already have problems with their image being synonymous with gangster culture

None of my friends dress like they are members of the crips. They don't scream "Thug Life" and empty clips. And none of them are Singhs.. just regular old Punjabis. So I disagree that a Punjabi's image in Canada is synonymous with gangster culture.

None of my friends dress like they are members of the crips. They don't scream "Thug Life" and empty clips. And none of them are Singhs.. just regular old Punjabis. So I disagree that a Punjabi's image in Canada is synonymous with gangster culture.

I was told that the Vancouver Sun is always running stories about Punjabi gangs though? And some journalist called Kim Bolan has it in for SIkhs? I know it doesnt reflect the majority of Sikhs in canada but stereotypes usually are stupid and unrepresentative.

I was told that the Vancouver Sun is always running stories about Punjabi gangs though? And some journalist called Kim Bolan has it in for SIkhs? I know it doesnt reflect the majority of Sikhs in canada but stereotypes usually are stupid and unrepresentative.

Yeah we got gangsters here. The one and only is representing in this video

HAHAHAHAHAAA

This boi is bigger than Bindy Johal....nobody mess with this cat.

Yeah we got gangsters here. The one and only is representing in this video

HAHAHAHAHAAA

This boi is bigger than Bindy Johal....nobody mess with this cat.

LOL OMG HAHAHAHA I never thought i'd see that guy on SikhSangat

...bahahahahahahaha that guy is hilarious LOL

Anyways i heard Bindy Johal was an insane dealer. One of my friends for Surrey i think was distantly related to him. I hear drugs are quiet rampant among the apnay in Canada (as well as USA). Not as much as other communities, but even a little seems liek a lot..

LOL OMG HAHAHAHA I never thought i'd see that guy on SikhSangat

...bahahahahahahaha that guy is hilarious LOL

Anyways i heard Bindy Johal was an insane dealer. One of my friends for Surrey i think was distantly related to him. I hear drugs are quiet rampant among the apnay in Canada (as well as USA). Not as much as other communities, but even a little seems liek a lot..

Hes in the cali area sometimes. Singh you should look him up the next time hes in cali and get his autograph. But wake up early, the lines are always long.....hahahahaa...

And Bindy was a nut case (Bal his right hand man was down to protect any Dastar wearing guy who was being bullied, but Bindy wasn't like that). The real brains behind his crews operations was Bal.

Hes in the cali area sometimes. Singh you should look him up the next time hes in cali and get his autograph. But wake up early, the lines are always long.....hahahahaa...

And Bindy was a nut case (Bal his right hand man was down to protect any Dastar wearing guy who was being bullied, but Bindy wasn't like that). The real brains behind his crews operations was Bal.

I see, i'll ask my friend about that he might know of bal. That's probably why bindy got done over (cuz he was a nutcase)

I'll definitively get thug pun's autograph you should come with him LOL hahahaha. If i do see him i'll seriously get his autograph just for how hilarious he is LOL

The 99.99% today punjabi songs are Gandh.This song is no exception clearly. But we shouldn't call the names of singers. Writers, or producers/ directors by which their paps are washing. But which is the way we have? The only one is that we must discourage these songs only by not watching this song and other functions organized by same singer/producer/director/writer . if we will go to the indian court against the party, the maximum can happen that this song will be banned. but when ? at least after 6 months. By that time, this song will reach on every mobile and computer. Moreover, It's almost impossible to ban on the contents of internet.