What Sikh Girls Go Through Today!

JSinghN

http://sikhunitnews.blogspot.com/2011/09/exclusive-my-experiences-with-sikh-unit.html

EXCLUSIVE: My experiences with the Sikh unit lads and girls by preeti kaur

<DIV id=post-body-521893816225637133 class="post-body entry-content">

lunapic_131591826184783_9.jpg

Hi peeps i am a 29 year old woman who was raised in east London, i went to school wid killa and was in his class in primary but then we split up into different classes when we went secondary school. I knew killa b4 he got into gangs, drugs and the Sikh unit ting. I just want to write up things cos i seen the journey from the start and how Sikh unit was built from nothing in the hoods of east London to something that is spreading worldwide. I’m still in shock how big it has become, never would have thought that. I help out with the singhrow fb and am surprised at how many youth actually have said they have started reading gurbani and getting into religion after listen to Sikh unit tunes. My write up can never paint the whole picture as there are a lot of things that can’t be discussed for obvious reasons. But i want the fans of Sikh unit to have a glance into how all this <banned word filter activated> began and how from drug dealers the lads went to serve and protect and unite local Sikhs, it was an amazing journey, one which I am proud to be a part of.<P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" class=MsoNormal><B><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Killa primary school dayz

Was about to post the same. Don't know why our people don't think so positively about Sikh Unit - ok they use strong language but they did or are doing a good job. Atleast better than the Gurdwara commitees.

"3rd edition - all i wanted was a bang, until sikh unit tunes helped knock sense into me"

http://sikhunitnews.blogspot.com/2011/09/3rd-edition-all-i-wanted-was-bang-until.html

"3rd edition - i was lost and thought lust was my love that i was looking for"

http://sikhunitnews.blogspot.com/2011/09/3rd-edition-i-was-lost-and-thought-lust.html

"3rd edition - x slag talks about her lustful past"

http://sikhunitnews.blogspot.com/2011/09/3rd-edition-x-slag-talks-about-her.html

Is this the state of most Sikh family's or is this a few girls who have lost there way. It would seem to me that it is a few girls who have lost there way.........but I could be wrong

brother i dont know if you live in Uk but a large percentage of punjabi sikh girls are loose....many of them loose their virginity very early and are not fazed by it... they are very promiscous ..i blame the parents first for this problem..then i blame us not for educating our sisters and brothers and letting them go astray

I would also like to point out that the majority of Sikh girls are good. We cant just keep rattling on about the same thing which can just lead to nagative reinforcements.

Yes there are girls out there that are giving us a bad name. But its also partly down to the way they have been raised. Many are given no bounderies. they go uni/college. and parents just dont have a clue what their kids are getting up to. Thats why its important for parents to go down to their kids uni/college and see who their girls are befriending. ect.

I would also like to point out that the majority of Sikh girls are good. We cant just keep rattling on about the same thing which can just lead to nagative reinforcements.

Yes there are girls out there that are giving us a bad name. But its also partly down to the way they have been raised. Many are given no bounderies. they go uni/college. and parents just dont have a clue what their kids are getting up to. Thats why its important for parents to go down to their kids uni/college and see who their girls are befriending. ect.

Majority? No, same as for the guys, majority aren't Kesdhari, many are haircut and quite a few drink.

It kinda makes me sick, calling them Sikh girls. Just call them brown girls. They don't deserve Sikh, just being born into a Punjabi family that goes to Gurdwara once a month doesn't make you a Sikh. Can we just call them brown girls?

Just read the accounts of the girls in the links, this makes me angry and sad, I cant believe the stupid BESHARAM attitude of todays Indian Kuriya, how can that girl Preeti and other sikh girls talk so openly about such sexual acts on Pakistani men??

This is DISGUSTING!!!

How can girls have gotten so low? are these accounts 100 per cent true?

Just read the accounts of the girls in the links, this makes me angry and sad, I cant believe the stupid BESHARAM attitude of todays Indian Kuriya, how can that girl Preeti and other sikh girls talk so openly about such sexual acts on Pakistani men??

This is DISGUSTING!!!

How can girls have gotten so low? are these accounts 100 per cent true?

Theyve gotten so low because of the lack of morals and values within their homes...the blame goes soley to the parents..ive seen quite a few modern atheist type asian parents who dont mind their daughters being slags..

I'm glad I'm not from the areas from which a number of you seem to think that the majority of Sikh girls have lost the plot. Guess what, NO WE HAVEN'T!

These girls are no different to the 1000's of 'Sikh' lads who do the same and more but I don't see you whinging about them all the time.

It's time a number if you stopped talking tough online, either get up and try and do something to help or just shut up, we don't to be told again that Sikh girls where you're from.

Before retaliating just remember, I'm a Sikh woman born and bred in the UK, I have numerous siblings (including cousins) who are the same and we haven't lost the plot so please, stop with the insults and demeaning comments that paint us all with the same brush under the guise of the word 'majority'.

Whilst I'm on a roll, if Guru Ji have said that it's the rehit They value and not labels, why do you insist on calling these women 'Sikh'?