What Sikh Girls Go Through Today!

JSinghN

Hazoor penji, good points which are fairly made.

I just cant believe what that girl Preeti and others like her have written, its like they have no self respect, they are like or worse than wild goriya.

The girl has even posted a picture of herself on the sikh unit site, depsite admitting to such disgusting vile sexual acts to Pakistani men, if these accounts are true then things are a lot worse than I thought, this NEW generation of British Sikhs/Indians are much worse than my generation!

ps : I have never seen Sikh / Hindu guys using religion as an excuse to USE/Abuse Muslim girls

At the end of the day. We as Sikhs can only do so much to advise the youth of their wrong ways. If they dont listen then its their loss . we shouldnt concentrate on them. Just concentrate on ourselves. It is disheartening to read about these cases and it does bring down our morale. When we hear about such things. Ie Sikh women who basicaly throw a slap in the face of the Sikh community. But they will continue to do such acts. If theres no deterent in place. lets stop blaming ourselves. we aint to blame. I PERSONALY THINK WE SHOULD NOT CREATE ANYMORE OF THESE THREADS ABOUT SIKH WOMEN/GIRLS DOING THIS OR THAT. WHATS THE POINT OF THESE THREADS???

We are Sikhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. If people want to go astray let them., We dont need them. who cares if such people exist. at the end of the day they will learn the hard way.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

listen theirs a genocide happening in punjab and its female abortions

we have village minded parants who prefer boys and treat daughters like second class citizens. So when the daughter has freedom and isn't getting the attention and love at home she's going to look for it from boys at her schoool

and then their parants who are super liberal and don't care if their daughters drink and date and don't teach them the proper morals

not everyone is going to accept sikhi but itleast they can use some of the principles from sikhi to raise their children like morals and raising strong brave women

the girl in that article is showing how much she has changed from when she was a slag and now, she was probably just telling the whole truth so the article would be hard hitting, plus so no reality is clouded and everything is revealed.

not all girls are this bad about 20-30% are slags, then 55-65% know nothing about sikhi but have self respect, then all the ones left either have small amount of sikhi or are keshdari or amritdhari, thats my guess/belief anyways.

to be honest most of my mates and their mates know who/what sikh unit is and have heard their tunes.

i agree with hinduveer, if people have gone astray they need to be helped out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use