Saffron War - Radicalization Of Hinduism

Inqlabi

*yawn* another baseless excuse at pointing the fingers at the Hindu community. You see a youtube video and then automatically blame them for beadbi, priceless thread.

Funny how the top comments on that video are similar to what you're saying.

"fake videos like this cant hide truth.islam is the problem world over, not just in india. in every country, every civilisation which is in conflict with islam, has become radicalized.

whether it is israel, europe or india !! same with russia !

islam is the problem, not the other way around.

islam has always been the problem.

fake propoganda videos like this don't change that truth,.

montychandra 2 months ago "

Have a read, the truth may or may not set you free. Depends whether you're willing to or not.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/no-2-religion-yes-2-faith/2011/sep/8/more-dangerous-shariah-hindutva/

Funny how the top comments on that video are similar to what you're saying.

"fake videos like this cant hide truth.islam is the problem world over, not just in india. in every country, every civilisation which is in conflict with islam, has become radicalized.

whether it is israel, europe or india !! same with russia !

islam is the problem, not the other way around.

islam has always been the problem.

fake propoganda videos like this don't change that truth,.

montychandra 2 months ago "

Have a read, the truth may or may not set you free. Depends whether you're willing to or not.

http://communities.w...ariah-hindutva/

How the hell is my post similar to those comments you have got off youtube, they are completely different.

Also this "Hinduvta" malarky, it just looks like some lil minority of Hindu radicals in some village in India, are you just jumping on the bandwagon and trying as hard as possible to link it to Sikhs to make it an issue? because that's how it looks like.

How the hell is my post similar to those comments you have got off youtube, they are completely different.

minority of Hindu radicals in some village in India,

yeah a minority of hindu radicals..who have weapons, funds, many sympathizers, and partial government support...the same minority who carried out pogroms and genoicde on muslims in gujrat, sikhs in punjab and christians in orissa??...i wouldnt be surprised if it was those goons

Guest Kluivert

It has been many weeks since I have posted on this forum. As I have mentioned in my profile, I'm new to the Sikh faith. So instead of posting, I decided to read the posts and make a personal analysis of the Sikh faith. With little knowledge I have, I was hoping to find something promising to help me with my spiritual journey.

But seems to me, there is not much difference between the Sikh faith and many other main stream religions. There is so much hatred for other faiths being posted on this forum, especially Hindus and the paranoia built up relating to this.

I have discovered many on this forum are confused about their identity, the non-acceptance of your culture and the confusion between your faith and the western culture. Many of you on this forum are trying to make sense of an eastern philosophy with western thought. How can that be? The thought process s so far off, the difference within the two cultures is so vast.

I will conclude with something my mother says to me, Son you will not fully understand some of the ways we deal with things because you were not bought up in my culture.

Maybe this applies to many of you.

I was advised by a friend to join this forum for insight into the Sikh faith but, what I found was hatred.

I apologise if I have offended any one, I will not be posting anymore.

God bless and wish everyone finds what they are looking for.

yeah a minority of hindu radicals..who have weapons, funds, many sympathizers, and partial government support...the same minority who carried out pogroms and genoicde on muslims in gujrat, sikhs in punjab and christians in orissa??...i wouldnt be surprised if it was those goons

All those 3 incidents you have raised were triggered by issues at that time. However in this case because there isn't any reason why this beadbi has occurred or who is behind it, you guys are just doing guess work and blaming anyone.

It has been many weeks since I have posted on this forum. As I have mentioned in my profile, I'm new to the Sikh faith. So instead of posting, I decided to read the posts and make a personal analysis of the Sikh faith. With little knowledge I have, I was hoping to find something promising to help me with my spiritual journey.

But seems to me, there is not much difference between the Sikh faith and many other main stream religions. There is so much hatred for other faiths being posted on this forum, especially Hindus and the paranoia built up relating to this.

I have discovered many on this forum are confused about their identity, the non-acceptance of your culture and the confusion between your faith and the western culture. Many of you on this forum are trying to make sense of an eastern philosophy with western thought. How can that be? The thought process s so far off, the difference within the two cultures is so vast.

I will conclude with something my mother says to me, Son you will not fully understand some of the ways we deal with things because you were not bought up in my culture.

Maybe this applies to many of you.

I was advised by a friend to join this forum for insight into the Sikh faith but, what I found was hatred.

I apologise if I have offended any one, I will not be posting anymore.

God bless and wish everyone finds what they are looking for.

There's no hate. As you'll realize if you choose to immerse yourself into the Sikh character that there is an organized attack on Sikhs in Punjab. Many hindus say Sikhs are a part of Hindu faith when westerners who have studied world faiths (Max Arthur Macauliffe is a good example) clearly have said they are clearly separate. In retaliation to some hindus who feel the need to make an account on SikhSangat.com to post their own opinions, some Sikhs have pointed out what Sikhs believe and Hindus believe are completely different. It's wrong to say Sikhi and hinduism has no connection, but it's wrong to "thakkay naal" (with force) say Sikhs and hindus are basically the same.

There's a reason why Sikhs in India, to date, do not have a separate identity and are still considered hindus. Not all hindus try to push Sikhs into hinduism, but there is a population that does.

Macauliffe writes:

"Truly wonderful are the strength and vitality of Hinduism. It is like the boa constrictor of the Indian forests. When a petty enemy appears to worry it, it winds round its opponent, crushes it in its folds, and finally causes it to disappear in its capacious interior. In this way, many centuries ago, Hinduism on its own ground disposed of Budhism, which was largely a Hindu, reformation; in this way, in a prehistoric. period, it absorbed the religion of the Scythian invaders of Northern India; in this way it has converted uneducated Islam in India into a semi-paganism; and in this way it is disposing of the reformed and once hopeful religion of Baba Nanak. Hinduism has embraced Sikhism in its folds; the still comparatively young religion is making a vigorous struggle for life, but its ultimate destruction is, it is apprehended, inevitable without State support. Notwithstanding the Sikh Gurus' powerful denunciation of Brahmans, secular Sikhs now rarely do anything without their assistance. Brahmans help them to be born, help them to wed, help them to die, and help their souls after death to obtain a state of bliss. And Brahmans, with all the deftness of Roman Catholic missionaries in Protestant countries, have partially succeeded in persuading the Sikhs to restore to their niches the images of Devi, the Queen of Heaven, and of the saints and gods of the ancient faith."

You were probably viewing what's happening and politics section of SikhSangat and there are always talks of politics. If you want to know more on Sikhi there's a khajana (treasure trove) of information in gurbani section.

Anyways, you know what they say, easy come and easy go. I'm very well aware that this is the internet and people can pose as "sincerely new people interested in Sikhi" and really have a hidden agenda, but i've given you the benefit of the doubt and sincerely replied to your message.

God bless. :)

UP has the highest population in India. It also has the largest population of Muslims in India. This is also the place where Deobandi Muslim center is located. On the other hand, Hindu fundamentalists are also increasing their influence in the state. When Ram Mandir is created at Ayodya, you can expect tensions between the Hindus and Sullahs. Maybe a future civil war type senario. Sikhs of UP should be prepared. Many Sikhs live in UP. Sikhs in UP should start to buy fire arms because when the $hit hits the fan, Sikhs don't want to be unprepared.

Kluivert, I agree with you when you say :

---------------------------

I honestly feel that there are trolls on this site dead set on creating tensions between Hindus and Sikhs, MANY Sikhs on here need to ask yourselves 1 question ; DO you want Hindus who have no ill feeling towards to you, AND ACTUALLY ARE SYMPATHETIC TO YOU,and YOUR fight for justice ( like me) to start hating on you? If yes then carry on talking rubbish about the Hindu faith as 99 per cent of you have zero knoweldge about the 1st and greatest spiritual path Hindu Sanatan dharma, and just regurugitate bile that has been written by haters anyway!

PS : Not one incident of the recent beadbi you keep harping on about has been proved to be done by HINDUS, So STOP with yoru Conspiracy theories - INNOCENT until proven guilty!

When the SGGS was thrown in the well, many on here and in Sikh media, balmed Hindus, but when it came out that it was a SIKH, not a single admisson of your mistake or lesson learned for the future!