Saffron War - Radicalization Of Hinduism

Inqlabi

Macauliffe writes:

"Truly wonderful are the strength and vitality of Hinduism. It is like the boa constrictor of the Indian forests. When a petty enemy appears to worry it, it winds round its opponent, crushes it in its folds, and finally causes it to disappear in its capacious interior. In this way, many centuries ago, Hinduism on its own ground disposed of Budhism, which was largely a Hindu, reformation; in this way, in a prehistoric. period, it absorbed the religion of the Scythian invaders of Northern India; in this way it has converted uneducated Islam in India into a semi-paganism; and in this way it is disposing of the reformed and once hopeful religion of Baba Nanak. Hinduism has embraced Sikhism in its folds; the still comparatively young religion is making a vigorous struggle for life, but its ultimate destruction is, it is apprehended, inevitable without State support. Notwithstanding the Sikh Gurus' powerful denunciation of Brahmans, secular Sikhs now rarely do anything without their assistance. Brahmans help them to be born, help them to wed, help them to die, and help their souls after death to obtain a state of bliss. And Brahmans, with all the deftness of Roman Catholic missionaries in Protestant countries, have partially succeeded in persuading the Sikhs to restore to their niches the images of Devi, the Queen of Heaven, and of the saints and gods of the ancient faith."

here we have a diatribe of rubbish written by Maxy Macuacliffe, it is this that shows the hate, one chappie held up as some sort of knowleageable person on Hinduism, dear me!! this Maxy clearly has no knowledge on Hinduism, and this causes problems, as people will defend their faiths against rubbish like the above.

Hinduism verse:

The Hindu religion is naturally pluralistic. A well-known Rig Vedic hymn says that "Truth is One, though the sages know it variously." (Ékam sat vipra bahudā vadanti).[11] Similarly, in the Bhagavad Gītā (4:11), God, manifesting as an incarnation, states that "As people approach me, so I receive them. All paths lead to me" (ye yathā māṃ prapadyante tāṃs tathāiva bhajāmyaham mama vartmānuvartante manuṣyāḥ pārtha sarvaśaḥ).[12]

FACT!!,

any more lets us know what, will show more facts on sanatan dharma as responses to rubbish on Hinduism

The Bhagavad-Gita is the most systematic statement of spiritual evolution of endowing value to mankind. It is one of the most clear and comprehensive summaries of perennial philosophy ever revealed; hence its enduring value is subject not only to India but to all of humanity."

— Aldous Huxley

tags: bhagavad-gita, hinduism, spiritual 3 people liked it add this quote to my profile

"In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal philosophy of the Bhagavad-Gita, in comparison with which our modern world and its literature seems puny and trivial."

— Henry David Thoreau

tags: bhagavad-gita, hinduism, spiritual 3 people liked it add this quote to my profile

"In order to approach a creation as sublime as the Bhagavad-Gita with full understanding it is necessary to attune our soul to it."

— Rudolf Steiner

tags: bhagavad-gita, hinduism, spiritual 2 people liked it add this quote to my profile

When I read the Bhagavad Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous.

-- Albert Einstein (One of the most influential scientists of all time)

Dr. Albert Schweitzer Sayings on Bhagavad Gita

The Bhagavad Gita has a profound influence on the spirit of mankind by its devotion to God which is manifested by actions.

-- Dr. Albert Schweitzer [Famous Alsatian German-French theologian, philosopher, physician, and musician.]

Carl Jung Quotation on Bhagavad-Gita

The idea that man is like unto an inverted tree seems to have been current in by gone ages. The link with Vedic conceptions is provided by Plato in his Timaeus in which it states behold we are not an earthly but a heavenly plant. This correlation can be discerned by what Krishna expresses in chapter 15 of Bhagavad-Gita.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

Let us be clear we acknowledge that Sikhism is a separate faith, and completely disagree with RSS on this point.

Vast majority of Hindu faith have their own lives to be getting on with, and this topic just does not come up, it is when bigotted hatefull individuals try to blanket everyone as the same that creates problems, regardless of who is doing it!

I honestly feel that there are trolls on this site dead set on creating tensions between Hindus and Sikhs, MANY Sikhs on here need to ask yourselves 1 question ; DO you want Hindus who have no ill feeling towards to you, AND ACTUALLY ARE SYMPATHETIC TO YOU,and YOUR fight for justice ( like me) to start hating on you? If yes then carry on talking rubbish about the Hindu faith as 99 per cent of you have zero knoweldge about the 1st and greatest spiritual path Hindu Sanatan dharma, and just regurugitate bile that has been written by haters anyway!

PS : Not one incident of the recent beadbi you keep harping on about has been proved to be done by HINDUS, So STOP with yoru Conspiracy theories - INNOCENT until proven guilty!

When the SGGS was thrown in the well, many on here and in Sikh media, balmed Hindus, but when it came out that it was a SIKH, not a single admisson of your mistake or lesson learned for the future!

Some people here are real weird in their hatred. Sometimes I doubt they have met a real live Hindu in their lifetime.

here we have a diatribe of rubbish written by Maxy Macuacliffe, it is this that shows the hate, one chappie held up as some sort of knowleageable person on Hinduism, dear me!! this Maxy clearly has no knowledge on Hinduism, and this causes problems, as people will defend their faiths against rubbish like the above.

Hinduism verse:

FACT!!,

any more lets us know what, will show more facts on sanatan dharma as responses to rubbish on Hinduism

Brahma, Vishnu & Shiv had flaws and were not perfect, Gurbani says so...FACT!!!

There will be some Truth within the Veda's, as is there within the Qu'ran & Bible but the fact remains, all these granth were written by Avtars who themselves had shortcomings. Our Guru Sahib's have no shortcomings, hence why Gurbani is perfect!

Sikhi respects other faiths, and resepcts everyones choice to follow any faith they wish...but Sikhi Rejects Hinduism, Islam, Christinaity due to the avtars of these faiths having shortcomings...hence why Guru Nanak started a new path

There is Truth in all religions...some have less and other have more but Sikhi is just pure Truth!

We Sikhs are very lucky because we have a Poora Guru, A True Guru & Complete Guru who doesn't have any shortcomings and is not flawed!

1. Brahma, Vishnu & Shiv had flaws and were not perfect, Gurbani says so...FACT!!!
    There will be some Truth within the Veda's, as there is within the Qu'ran & Bible but the fact remains, all these granth were written by Avtars who themselves had shortcomings. Our Guru Sahib's have no shortcomings, hence why Gurbani is perfect!
    That is your belief, so no problem with that, we respect different faiths, but in our faith of Sanatan Dharma it states
    The Hindu religion is naturally pluralistic. A well-known Rig Vedic hymn says that "Truth is One, though the sages know it variously." (Ékam sat vipra bahudā vadanti).[11] Similarly, in the Bhagavad Gītā (4:11), God, manifesting as an incarnation, states that "As people approach me, so I receive them. All paths lead to me" (ye yathā māṃ prapadyante tāṃs tathāiva bhajāmyaham mama vartmānuvartante manuṣyāḥ pārtha sarvaśaḥ).[12]
    Karma Yoga-selfless service or sewa:
    Therefore, always perform your duty efficiently
    and without attachment to the results,
    because by doing work without attachment one attains the Supreme.

1. King Janaka and others attained perfection
    by Karma-yoga alone.
    You should perform your duty with a view to guide people
    and for the universal welfare (of the society).

<LI>

Next primal message:

In sloka (XVI.18) Lord Krishna says: "Given over to egotism, brute force, arrogance, etc. they hate Me dwelling in their own bodies as well as those of others." Thus, Lord Krishna instructs that a Hindu must not hate others Hindus as he is there in bodies of all Hindus so Gita prohibits untouchability.http://www.desiquotes.com/subject/hinduism_quotes/page/3/

FACT!!

1. [*]

That is your belief, so no problem with that, we respect different faiths, but in our faith of Sanatan Dharma it states

Brother, this is not just my belief but its also the belief of the Sikh Guru's too.

Like i said, we each have our own belifes and each to their own! Where i get annoyed is when a non-Sikh tries to tell me what my religion is and tell me that i'm a Hindu!

Brother, this is not just my belief but its also the belief of the Sikh Guru's too.

Like i said, we each have our own belifes and each to their own! Where i get annoyed is when a non-Sikh tries to tell me what my religion is and tell me that i'm a Hindu!

Yes, realise where your coming from , and can understand your anger or annoyance when non Sikhs tell Sikh people what they are, as they have no right, it is not their business, just as when Non Hindu people tell Hindu faith people what their faith is about, but turns out to be rubbish.

It has been many weeks since I have posted on this forum. As I have mentioned in my profile, I'm new to the Sikh faith. So instead of posting, I decided to read the posts and make a personal analysis of the Sikh faith. With little knowledge I have, I was hoping to find something promising to help me with my spiritual journey.

But seems to me, there is not much difference between the Sikh faith and many other main stream religions. There is so much hatred for other faiths being posted on this forum, especially Hindus and the paranoia built up relating to this.

I have discovered many on this forum are confused about their identity, the non-acceptance of your culture and the confusion between your faith and the western culture. Many of you on this forum are trying to make sense of an eastern philosophy with western thought. How can that be? The thought process s so far off, the difference within the two cultures is so vast.

I will conclude with something my mother says to me, Son you will not fully understand some of the ways we deal with things because you were not bought up in my culture.

Maybe this applies to many of you.

I was advised by a friend to join this forum for insight into the Sikh faith but, what I found was hatred.

I apologise if I have offended any one, I will not be posting anymore.

God bless and wish everyone finds what they are looking for.

My dear friend we are not haters but what we have faced genocides and its difficult to trust anyone now. If u want to know about Sikh spirituality please read other sections forums.

There is saying " Once Bitten twice shy" so we dont want to be get bitten again by Indians.

We talk about Hindus because we have been stabbed in front and back from our so called brothers .

We trusted them in 1947 when several promises were made to us like a Autonomious state but what we get they dont even recognised us as a seprate Relegion .

Even today we Sikhs face discrimination and Raceism from Hindus in their fake democracy called INDIA .

just go to Delhi & NCR ask any Hindu Landlord that would they give their house on rent to Sikh they will say NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Many Hindus in this forum are born and brought up in West so they dont know whats happening in India . These people are so much brainwash that will not accept anything.

See this Documentary whats happening is dangerous because we know it is started as a fight back against Islam but it will soon target all minorities.

Sikhs were killed all over India not just Delhi as people say for 3 days and there was no police .

Muslims were killed for whole week with the help of police .

And what they did to Christians was worst of all for one month poor people were targeted .

How the hell is my post similar to those comments you have got off youtube, they are completely different.

Also this "Hinduvta" malarky, it just looks like some lil minority of Hindu radicals in some village in India, are you just jumping on the bandwagon and trying as hard as possible to link it to Sikhs to make it an issue? because that's how it looks like.

Its not just happening in a village it has spread to whole eastern U.P which is twice the size of Punjab.

Hinduism verse:

FACT!!,

Yes Mr Dogra truth is always rubbish specially when it is about Hinduism .

you dont want to accept the truth that mass killings which ur community has done.