Snantism..

humgareeb

If your going to do a thread about it, at least spell the word right its spelt Sanatan or Sanaatan!

Sanatan Dharma means the eternal/spiritual truth/path.

This has been around from the begining of time. The spirits reunification of with the eternal supreme power - known as Brahma Vsihnu Mahesh translated as the Generator Organsier Destroyer - GOD

I have nothing against Sanatan Sikhs or Sikhs like YOU. Whether Sikhs see themsevles as santan sikhs or just sikhs is neither here nor there, just love god and concerntrate on being a spiritual person

Just to be clear:

A HINDU is someone who follows the teachings of the VEDAS, UPANISHADS, AND BHAGVAD GITA, so NO Sikhs are not HIndus, I dont care whether they follow our festivals of LOHRI, RAKHRI, DIWALI or HOLI, unless they follow the great teachings of our Sacred texts - they are NOT HINDU!

If your going to do a thread about it, at least spell the word right its spelt Sanatan or Sanaatan!

Sanatan Dharma means the eternal/spiritual truth/path.

This has been around from the begining of time. The spirits reunification of with the eternal supreme power - known as Brahma Vsihnu Mahesh translated as the Generator Organsier Destroyer - GOD

I have nothing against Sanatan Sikhs or Sikhs like YOU. Whether Sikhs see themsevles as santan sikhs or just sikhs is neither here nor there, just love god and concerntrate on being a spiritual person

Just to be clear:

A HINDU is someone who follows the teachings of the VEDAS, UPANISHADS, AND BHAGVAD GITA, so NO Sikhs are not HIndus, I dont care whether they follow our festivals of LOHRI, RAKHRI, DIWALI or HOLI, unless they follow the great teachings of our Sacred texts - they are NOT HINDU!

Lohri is not a Hindu festival .

We celebrate Lohri to remember Dulla Bhatti (Muslim) who used to protect girls from muguls.

you're*

=============

Sant Singh Maskeen refers to sanatan mat, meaning hindu mat, not the literal meaning of what hindus say it means.

Niddar is promoting this sanatan mat that goes against the fundamental teachings of Sikhi of "Pooja Akaal Ki".

No need to take posts like these as offensive, it's simply stating the difference. Hinduveer i agree with your definition of hindu, but the mixing of hindu beliefs and Sikh beliefs is what Niddar (and RSS) is trying to do.

It doesn't mean it's right and condoned by true Hindus, but it still is happening and we have a right to expose it. Maybe we have something in common here and should work together and brothers and sisters against people like Niddar and the RSS. :)

ਪਾਂਇ ਗਹੇ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਕੋਊ ਆਂਖ ਤਰੇ ਨਹੀ ਆਨਿਯੋ || ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤਿ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ||

O God ! the day when I caught hold of your feet, I do not bring anyone else under my sight; none other is liked by me now; the Puranas and the Quran try to know Thee by the names of Ram and Rahim and talk about you through several stories, but I do not accept any of their opinions;

ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਦ ਸਭੈ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਦ ਕਹੈ ਹਮ ਏਕ ਨ ਜਾਨਿਯੋ || ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਸਿਪਾਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕਰਿ ਮੈ ਨ ਕਹਿਯੋ ਸਭ ਤੋਹਿ ਬਖਾਨਿਯੋ ||੮੬੩||

The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas describe several mysteries of yours, but I do not agree with any of them. O sword-wielder God! This all has been described by Thy Grace, what power can I have to write all this?

ਪਾਂਇ ਗਹੇ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਕੋਊ ਆਂਖ ਤਰੇ ਨਹੀ ਆਨਿਯੋ || ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤਿ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ||

O God ! the day when I caught hold of your feet, I do not bring anyone else under my sight; none other is liked by me now; the Puranas and the Quran try to know Thee by the names of Ram and Rahim and talk about you through several stories, but I do not accept any of their opinions;

ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਦ ਸਭੈ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਦ ਕਹੈ ਹਮ ਏਕ ਨ ਜਾਨਿਯੋ || ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਸਿਪਾਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕਰਿ ਮੈ ਨ ਕਹਿਯੋ ਸਭ ਤੋਹਿ ਬਖਾਨਿਯੋ ||੮੬੩||

The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas describe several mysteries of yours, but I do not agree with any of them. O sword-wielder God! This all has been described by Thy Grace, what power can I have to write all this?

waheguru