I Want Amrit!

Guest Singhni

Guest Singhni

i was in a similar position a few months ago, my dad didnt want me to take amrit either. just keep asking him for his permission, and keep telling him how much you want to take it. tell him there is an amrit sanchar coming up in february and you really want to take it and u feel ready for it.

i would advise not to take it against your dads will, for now anyway. keep asking about february amrit sanchar (there are a couple) and see what he says.

it took me about 6 months to get my dad to say yes lol

Great Idea, that will be the only think i can do, annoy him. but, i dunt understand how someone can be against amrit, i mean it must feel lovely.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unknown singh!

I have a similar problem with my mum, I am keeping rehit (well trying to lol) my dad said he will be so happy if I took amrit, but he said just learn your japji sahib which I undertsand, but my mum doesnt even listen to path hardly!! In the morning I was using the grill she asked me if I wanted fishfingers (she eats them) I am just like no way and she shouts at me. My nanaji is amritdhari and he thinks I should eat egg and fish which I dont understand even though he is a good person in my opinion. My mum used to be quite religeous, when I was young she saw me doing paath, she then started doing paath in the morning and listening to kirtan, now she has changed alot! She listens to music, swears occaisonally (even though rarely) I was just wandering what should I do? When I am fully ready and if I take it she will yell so much, she will tell her side of the family (they are all munas, apart from my nanaji and naniji, they are both amritshak) and they will all argue with me :( please what should i do????

VJKK VJKF Sangat Jio! :)

I would advice u lot to take Guru Ka Amrit now, its your only chance! :) explain it to your parents, and take it, its been a long time now Singhni, and unknown singh just do it, as Nike says Just do it, you dont know when u can die, so its ur golden chance now, u dont know how long it's been DO IT! :D May Vaheguru bless uuu :)

VJKK VJKF My Bros, & Sises! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest unknown singh

I have no idea where to post this everywhere says u cant reply and i dont wanna make an account :s so i was arguing with my sister then she randomly brings up religeon saying ''oh you think your so religeous by doing your prayers in the morning'' then my mum butts in and says yeah do your SILLY prayers then you have an argument (okay I admit i shouldnt argue that much but...) !! I have had enough with her i have even done ardaas that she will become more into sikhi but nothing is happening!! i am never gonna take amrit as long as im living with her she makes me do all the work while my sister sits on her butt all day, what should i do?? :(

I'd say go take amrith without your dad knowing. I took amrith guptly; only my friends and cousin knew till 3 months later when I decided to tell family. Mum was bit mad; ill never understand why & dad and other members of family were really happy. Go for it little sis :) I'd say for strength start moolmantar jaap addition to your nitem. It'll help you loads :)

Yes! do Mool mantar da jaap its got masses of power in it! also Gurmantr (Vaheguru da jaap) also another japp of paath which is found in Jaap sahib = Govinde mukande udaare upaare hariung kariung nirnaame akaame thats it

just do this jaap and ask your dad whats the prob with u taking amrit? coz i dont get it, maybe show him some translation of paaths like jap ji sahib, or chandi di vaar it'll be great! :D

Guest ASinghKhalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Need not worry little sister. You will get Amrit in this very life. The time is near. Guru Ji is ready to bless you. But remember, you may have now shared your spiritual feelings here now, but do not let any one know when after taking amrit you develop tremendous powers within. It will be amazing but do not let anyone know. Daas shall do ardaas for you. Do your Ardaas Sahib at Amritvela then you shall be heard. Why worry? What can anyone do once you have become the Guru's? If you give your head then are killed after, you are only to return to your home....your real home. Nobody and no bodyless being can harm the Khalsa. Take Amrit, ask none but the true father, Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Become the daughter of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, make Mata Sahib Kaur Ji your mother, become my younger sister, then the whole world will become yours. If you ever need any more help, just reply back penji.

BOLE SO NIHAAL.....SAT SRIIII AKAAALLLL

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Need not worry little sister. You will get Amrit in this very life. The time is near. Guru Ji is ready to bless you. But remember, you may have now shared your spiritual feelings here now, but do not let any one know when after taking amrit you develop tremendous powers within. It will be amazing but do not let anyone know. Daas shall do ardaas for you. Do your Ardaas Sahib at Amritvela then you shall be heard. Why worry? What can anyone do once you have become the Guru's? If you give your head then are killed after, you are only to return to your home....your real home. Nobody and no bodyless being can harm the Khalsa. Take Amrit, ask none but the true father, Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Become the daughter of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, make Mata Sahib Kaur Ji your mother, become my younger sister, then the whole world will become yours. If you ever need any more help, just reply back penji.

BOLE SO NIHAAL.....SAT SRIIII AKAAALLLL

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Manrav Khosa

Dude,tell your dad (this is true) ITS A PAAP IT'S THE BIGGEST PAAP EVER!

And BTW DO ARDAS IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT DOWNLOAD AN APP AND DO IT OR SOMETHING

And PS I see 2 year olds at the Gurdwara who are Amrit sakh and

And ask if you can keep your hair

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pearl

Sat Sri Akaal

I am interested in learning the Punjabi language and going to the Sikh Temple to learn about Sikhism.

How do I do Mool mantar da jaap

In finding it difficult to find a good book and CD's on learning Punjabi , and also a Punjabi - English dictionary.

Rab Rakaa