To Fellow Sikhs And Hindus

Mehtab Singh

Who Hate Hindus in this forum ? Name please.

Well unless I understand a different type of English theres a few who do and target Bahmins. Also theres a few more who vent their hatred towards Muslims, targeting their ammuniation at the prophet Mohammed.

Why not just concentrate on ourselfs?

It's funny how members on here remember the mughals and the recent attrocities the people who belonged to hindu faith commited against Sikhs. What happend to the oppressors in the middle. British raped the land, killed hundreds of thousands, tourtred hundreds of thousands and theres conspiracies regarding other stuff why no one ever hates them?

Oh I forgot we live here.

Well unless I understand a different type of English theres a few who do and target Bahmins. Also theres a few more who vent their hatred towards Muslims, targeting their ammuniation at the prophet Mohammed.

It's funny how members on here remember the mughals and the recent attrocities the people who belonged to hindu faith commited against Sikhs. What happend to the oppressors in the middle. British raped the land, killed hundreds of thousands, tourtred hundreds of thousands and theres conspiracies regarding other stuff why no one ever hates them?

Whoever said they like or favor the british for what they did? Sounds like your making things up from thin air and hoping someone would believe what you have to say.

Side note:

My post got deleted....where was the justification to close the original thread and then delete my post in this thread. At random post are being deleted....guideline guys guidelines.....

And Mehtab Singh...its good to keep everything equal...you may have deleted my post for being off topic here....but the same rule should have applied to gurdsingh, instead you liked his post....lol....keep it fair bro

You may be referring to my topic on Jesus. Let's be real, just because a person who happened to be a Brahman kicked out the Dalai Lama (who may have been Jesus) doesn't mean i hate on Brahmans. More than anything, it's talking about the mentality over the actual individual...

There are people who go against the Brahman mentality of the caste system like this blessed individual :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPJAHxEssHA

Surely talking about the mentality that is associated with Brahmanism isn't hating on any individual, only the mentality. I agree there's a fine line between hate and exposing.

My post got deleted....where was the justification to close the original thread and then delete my post in this thread. At random post are being deleted....guideline guys guidelines.....

And Mehtab Singh...its good to keep everything equal...you may have deleted my post for being off topic here....but the same rule should have applied to gurdsingh, instead you liked his post....lol....keep it fair bro

Singh, it wasn't me who deleted your post.

I think everyone firstly needs to become a good human being and have compassion for humanity regardless of race, religion, sex, creed etc. THEN and only then can someone even try to become a good Sikh or whatever religion they belong too.

You're right, we need to have compassion for humanity regardless of race, religion, sex creed etc. But how come when we talk about the race of people called Sikhs being killed, the people who follow their own Sikh religion being killed, the women and girls of the female gender who were gang rapped in public, and all this happened to thousands and thosands men, women and children, how come then we are told we are bad for having compassion for humanity? Why is it we have to be silent about that compassion? Especially as the people who rapped, burnt, bombed, shot those people are all walking around FREE! But, on the other hand, the indian jails are filled with Sikhs in jails. What about that imbalance!

Do you know how often we feel pain when we realise that so many Sikh Girls and boys, women and men can be murdered rapped without any justice for the murderers and rapist

You tell me how to get rid of that pain, and how to forget all those innocent Sikh Children, women and men, and I will talk to you a sweet as you want me too!

You tell me how to forget and I will never mention it again!

You say we treat the British differently. However, how many of their own citizens have they shot, bombed and raped and burnt in the last 30 years? None what so ever?

I just thought I'd let everyone know that we are definitely doing some clean up by banning known offenders. We thank forum members who use the reporting feature to let us know of the repeat offenders and encourage everyone to continue the good work.

Be the change!