rinku_sikh

Just wondering why is it so hard for Sikhs to have Ekta?

For every Sikh doing something good there is always 10 standing by to knock him down? Given the beliefs of Sikhs and the number of Sikhs worldwide this should not be happening?

A recent example of this was during the Sikh Federation Conference and Guru Nanak Gurdwara Sedgley St Wolverhampton.

Dr Sadhu Singh, a Sikh Channel presenter was about to speak and before he started Sangat TV muted the sound from the LIVE stream and turned the cameras towards the sangat for duration of his speech (10mins). Take a look:

So for a whole 10mins of a LIVE stream the sangat at home had no sound and saw video of the sangat sitting.

This is just one example from yesterday but if you search this forum there are SO.... many example. Why do we, such a small faith in the world, have such big issues with our own people.

This attack is very one sided, I would understand the bitterness from Sangat TV, if Sikh Channel was constantly telling viewers not to support the other sikh channels. But Sangat TV is showing its real face and how much it fears Sikh Channel.

Sangat TV it's such a shame that you have so much bitterness in your heart and you cant tolerate an independent sikh voice. How can you stand there and talk ekta when you do this. Its open for all to see how you want to cause a big split in the UK and European sangat.

You do this and then you question why the sikhs are not winning any campaigns. The enemies are within, you do not need to look outside.

Now that Badal Akali Dal has won the SGPC elections I'm sure you will be falling over yourself to interview your paymasters.

Also, instead of being Internet Warriors, Internet activists, why don't go to the Sangat TV office, and talk to them face to face?

I doubt they're going to beat you up...

I personally have never been, as I don't have a problem with Sangat TV, but if you do, then you should go.

According to the address on the website, it doesn't seem so far from the Birmingham Town Centre; Ball Ring.

Or if you're too lazy, why don't you ring them up?

You lot are a bunch of babies. It's time we stopped picking at little things...

How many of you post topics about the injustice in Panjaab? How our sisters are getting raped in INDIA?!

How our Guru is being burnt in INDIA!!!

Also, instead of being Internet Warriors, Internet activists, why don't go to the Sangat TV office, and talk to them face to face?

I doubt they're going to beat you up...

Bandershere, it's blatantly in our face what's happening so we don't your comments to tell us to forget it.

How you call us on here Internet warriors for criticising blatant wrong doing, is how we see you as a ksangat tv chela or maybe the toilet cleaner, who gets paid by Punjab govt. Along with your other cronies in ksangat.

We dont need to approach ksangat vale, when your here reporting back to them everything that's being said on here. They know exactly what their doing and they are happy with it.

I personally have never been, as I don't have a problem with Sangat TV, but if you do, then you should go.

According to the address on the website, it doesn't seem so far from the Birmingham Town Centre; Ball Ring.

Or if you're too lazy, why don't you ring them up?

You lot are a bunch of babies. It's time we stopped picking at little things...

How many of you post topics about the injustice in Panjaab? How our sisters are getting raped in INDIA?!

How our Guru is being burnt in INDIA!!!

It's actually a technical difficulty, maybe if you study technology, you may understand.

Oh well. Benefit of the doubt! Put it down to "technical" difficulties due to technology. In the meantime the Sikh viewer can watch tonite's episode of which channel is more panthic than the other and which channel manages to persuade us to D-day or not!

It's actually a technical difficulty, maybe if you study technology, you may understand.

what a load of ****!!!

If there was a technical difficulty, then why did they show the sangat for the whole 9 mins, and why did the sound miraculously return as the speaker finished???

As per your second post, I have contacted Sangat TV today and they have no comment on this and said that they were not aware of the sound going. When asked why they showed the sangat for 9 minutes instead of the speaker they again did not have an answer!

Babbarsher it is you that needs to understand technology, or maybe Sangat TV !!!!

It's actually a technical difficulty

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon!

On a serious note I have studied technology, I have a Masters in it. The sound was "faded" out just before he began and the cameras turned the other way. The second he finished the sound was back on and the camera turned towards the speaker. Did the Tripod have a technical difficulty too? Or did the operator have a 10minute long cramp in his arm?

Babbarsher we are not Internet Warriors. This as a forum. The point of a forum is to discuss and that's what we are doing. I am not a representing the Sikh Channel. I am a viewer who saw something he didn't like which could have easily been avoided.

Sangat TV have been contacted. They admit it happened but keep blaming the person who isn't currently about.