Married A Girl From Indian Bringing Her To Uk

london001

Hello,

Don't know if this is the ideal place to post this but i got married in india and now plan to bring the wife over here. i am now understanding just how stressfull this process is going to be. is there anyone here who has done this (brought a spouse over to the UK)? how did you find the process? are there any pitfalls to aviod or not do.

No 'pitfalls' as such, London001. As long as its a genuine marriage....they'll (the british high commission in Delhi) will be able to see that. Just make sure you have loadsa wage slips...and bills in your name that she can take with her to the high commission when they call her. Also keep in regular contact with her over the phone and make sure she has the itemised bills for them. The high commission are always keen to see that your family house has room for her and it is reasonable to expect you and her to live there so give good details about your living arrangements. If the High commisson, in her 'interview' ever do try and trip her up it will be if they quiz her about you and your family....so make your she knows everything she needs to know. The whole process took little over 2 months for my wife....but then again she already had a passport.....which is what takes up most time.

As a side note......for the information of everyone else here....it is a fundamental regulation rule of the British justice system...which includes all manner of things such as immigration tribunals etc.....is that no adjudicator or even interpreter should be of a group that might even give the impression of bias against an individual. The basis of this rule is that an individual such as a 'Hutu'....should not be given an interpreter such as the other group from Rwanda etc. The thing is though.....99% of the people that work at the British High Commission in Delhi : The people that make initial decisions about visas and interpret for people such as your wife.....belong to the Delhi Hindu group that went on a murderous genocide against Sikhs in 1984. The fact that these people have a natural bias against Sikhs is without question. To this effect I have made a couple of requests under the Freedom of Information Act to ask how this can be justified under English Law. Its gonna be a long process but I will relay my answers here when recieved.

Futhehji,

It's easy just make sure you fill in the form honestly. When i bought the missus over, they wanted 3 pay slips so i sent 6, they wanted 1 p45 I sent 3. I sent them all our letters exchanged, qualifications text messages and emails. Sent them photos, mortgage statements and bank statements. The trick is not to give them an excuse to say. They looked at the application and did not even interview my wife or me. This is the most important part is the declaration that you have a job (with proof from a letter from HR), enough room in the house (mortgage statement and declaration) and enough funds in your account so you are not dependent on government funds. My wife came on an engagement Visa on the provision we get married within 2 months of her landing ..... any more info email me ajitpal_lotay@hotmail.com

Dhan Dhan Maharaj Guru Granth Sahib Ji