Help!

Guest broken

Mehtab Singh JI, I am not arguing, just stating that my friend did not have this injunction on him. Only five seems to think that i am inciting the OP to revolt against what the 5 Singhs told him whereas I have done nothing of the sort.

Lotaya has said the same thing, except with him it was in the first person he heard this.

I think maybe only 5 is looking for drama, as he has only commented on what I posted.

Only 5 Ji, this forum is not about point scoring, but helping each other in our path ot Waheguru.

As for the OP, I hope he has made up his mind on what to do.

Mehtab Singh JI, I am not arguing, just stating that my friend did not have this injunction on him. Only five seems to think that i am inciting the OP to revolt against what the 5 Singhs told him whereas I have done nothing of the sort.

Lotaya has said the same thing, except with him it was in the first person he heard this.

I think maybe only 5 is looking for drama, as he has only commented on what I posted.

Only 5 Ji, this forum is not about point scoring, but helping each other in our path ot Waheguru.

As for the OP, I hope he has made up his mind on what to do.

No worries veerji, I agree that the OP seems to have made up their mind.

To OP,

Veerji, I understand your situation is falling apart. But don't worry, things won't stay the same in few weeks, months. Just be patient and keep yourself connected to Gurbani to the max. You are in need of max connection to Bani and just do that. Guru Sahib has amazing ways of bringing problems to your life and then taking them away too.

"Satgur sikh ka halat palat sware"

Focus on this and have faith that above lines are 1000% true. The only thing us humans lack is to become the good SIKH. So you do your part of becoming a good SIKH, Guru sahib ne apna part aap hee kar dena. NO worries. There are no hassals in life for which Guru sahib don't have a solution for. What hurts today, may seem a hidden blessing tomorrow. You are in process of finding a new YOU, more you connect with Bani, more you will enjoy and like the new YOU, you will find.

I have said it before, we are horses with shields. we only see whats infront of us. but Guru sahib knows the whole picture. There are new heights Guru sahib wants you to reach. So putting you through this fire, after crossing which you will find new beauty of life, of Guru sahib's leela. They say sona aug cho nikal ke hee nikhrada. So you are just getting your share of the fire. Don't worry, Guru sahib will make sure that you survive and you will tomorrow thank what you went through (many of us thank the fire now that we see the new us after the fire is over and you will too).

• 3 months later...

Dear forum members,

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their advice and support on such a personal matter. Few months have passed and I live my life by the days, it has not been easy. I visit the Gurdwara everyday and just try to spend as much time with my Guru as possible. Regarding my family life, it has also not been easy, I was told to leave the family house and not come back till I get things straightened out with my wife. Well, what can I say, things went downhill with my wife and the aborted child, I could not forgive her. So when I told my father of the news, I was told to leave and never talk to them again.

I have some very good friends, which I knew from the Gurdwara and they decided to help me out by giving me a room in their house. I stayed with these friends for 2 months, till I met my father at the Gurdwara and I was asked to come back. My father only took me back because he was concerned about what others might say. I moved back home in the new year and the divorce proceedings with my wife are still going on, there are days when I think, why did I walk this path, all it has bought me is pain and I do not see light at the end of this tunnel.

Thank you again.

WJKK WJKF

Dear forum members,

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their advice and support on such a personal matter. Few months have passed and I live my life by the days, it has not been easy. I visit the Gurdwara everyday and just try to spend as much time with my Guru as possible. Regarding my family life, it has also not been easy, I was told to leave the family house and not come back till I get things straightened out with my wife. Well, what can I say, things went downhill with my wife and the aborted child, I could not forgive her. So when I told my father of the news, I was told to leave and never talk to them again.

I have some very good friends, which I knew from the Gurdwara and they decided to help me out by giving me a room in their house. I stayed with these friends for 2 months, till I met my father at the Gurdwara and I was asked to come back. My father only took me back because he was concerned about what others might say. I moved back home in the new year and the divorce proceedings with my wife are still going on, there are days when I think, why did I walk this path, all it has bought me is pain and I do not see light at the end of this tunnel.

Thank you again.

WJKK WJKF