Is There Anyone On This Forum Who Has Got "Darshan Of Gurusahib"

mirror

My grandfather was sleeping one day under a tree in Punjab, and in his dream he saw Guru Gobind Singh Ji and told him to build a gurdwara.

They did history of the pind and found that Guru Sahib was in the village 400 years ago, when he was coming back from the Machiwara Jungle.

The gurdwara is in the pind - Keera Afghana

Thats pretty amazing.

Regarding first few posts, when we see SGGSJ, we're blinded by darkness of maya and thus cannot see their full prakash. Guru Ji;s darshan gives us anand. We're not seeing it how we should. Aurangzeb didn't see it, while Bhai Gurdas Ji did....

A lot of mahapurash say that we (as in non-Brahmgyani's, i.e. "normal" people like us) should never reveal having darshan of Gurus. I don't know why but that's what I've heard. Maybe it lessens the effect of the darshan? I'm not sure.

Its because the person can start thinking they are higher than others for recieving Darshan of Maharaj as others have not.

BHai Randhir Singh Jee had darsan of Guroo GObind Singh Jee. He said Guroo Sahib was amazingly tall, wore blue bana, tall dhumalla, lots of shaster. Guroo Sahib looked very beautiful. Then the next minute the image turned into a horrible monster at which point bhai Sahib had to turn away.

The body and image is not the Guroo! The Guroo is the shabad! In the form of Guroo Granth Sahib Jee. When will we realise? There is no point in having darsan of Guroo Nanak dev Jee, because the body was not Guroo. The Jot was. When you have darsan of Guroo Granth Sahib Jee you have darsan of Guroo Nanak dev Jee.

ਤੇਰੇ ਬੰਕੇ ਲੋਇਣ ਦੰਤ ਰੀਸਾਲਾ ॥

तेरे बंके लोइण दंत रीसाला ॥

Ŧere banke lo▫iṇ ḏanṯ rīsālā.

Your eyes are so beautiful, and Your teeth are delightful.

ਸੋਹਣੇ ਨਕ ਜਿਨ ਲੰਮੜੇ ਵਾਲਾ ॥

सोहणे नक जिन लमड़े वाला ॥

Sohṇe nak jin lammṛe vālā.

Your nose is so graceful, and Your hair is so long.

ਕੰਚਨ ਕਾਇਆ ਸੁਇਨੇ ਕੀ ਢਾਲਾ ॥

कंचन काइआ सुइने की ढाला ॥

Kancẖan kā▫i▫ā su▫ine kī dẖālā.

Your body is so precious, cast in gold.

ਸੋਵੰਨ ਢਾਲਾ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਮਾਲਾ ਜਪਹੁ ਤੁਸੀ ਸਹੇਲੀਹੋ ॥

सोवंन ढाला क्रिसन माला जपहु तुसी सहेलीहो ॥

Sovann dẖālā krisan mālā japahu ṯusī sahelīho.

His body is cast in gold, and He wears Krishna's mala; meditate on Him, O sisters.

ਜਮ ਦੁਆਰਿ ਨ ਹੋਹੁ ਖੜੀਆ ਸਿਖ ਸੁਣਹੁ ਮਹੇਲੀਹੋ ॥

जम दुआरि न होहु खड़ीआ सिख सुणहु महेलीहो ॥

Jam ḏu▫ār na hohu kẖaṛī▫ā sikẖ suṇhu mahelīho.

You shall not have to stand at Death's door, O sisters, if you listen to these teachings.

ਹੰਸ ਹੰਸਾ ਬਗ ਬਗਾ ਲਹੈ ਮਨ ਕੀ ਜਾਲਾ ॥

हंस हंसा बग बगा लहै मन की जाला ॥

Hans hansā bag bagā lahai man kī jālā.

From a crane, you shall be transformed into a swan, and the filth of your mind shall be removed.

ਬੰਕੇ ਲੋਇਣ ਦੰਤ ਰੀਸਾਲਾ ॥੭॥

बंके लोइण दंत रीसाला ॥७॥

Banke lo▫iṇ ḏanṯ rīsālā. ||7||

Your eyes are so beautiful, and Your teeth are delightful. ||7||

ਤੇਰੀ ਚਾਲ ਸੁਹਾਵੀ ਮਧੁਰਾੜੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

तेरी चाल सुहावी मधुराड़ी बाणी ॥

Ŧerī cẖāl suhāvī maḏẖurāṛī baṇī.

Your walk is so graceful, and Your speech is so sweet.

ਕੁਹਕਨਿ ਕੋਕਿਲਾ ਤਰਲ ਜੁਆਣੀ ॥

कुहकनि कोकिला तरल जुआणी ॥

Kuhkan kokilā ṯaral ju▫āṇī.

You coo like a songbird, and your youthful beauty is alluring.

ਤਰਲਾ ਜੁਆਣੀ ਆਪਿ ਭਾਣੀ ਇਛ ਮਨ ਕੀ ਪੂਰੀਏ ॥

तरला जुआणी आपि भाणी इछ मन की पूरीए ॥

Ŧarlā ju▫āṇī āp bẖāṇī icẖẖ man kī pūrī▫e.

Your youthful beauty is so alluring; it pleases You, and it fulfills the heart's desires.

ਸਾਰੰਗ ਜਿਉ ਪਗੁ ਧਰੈ ਠਿਮਿ ਠਿਮਿ ਆਪਿ ਆਪੁ ਸੰਧੂਰਏ ॥

सारंग जिउ पगु धरै ठिमि ठिमि आपि आपु संधूरए ॥

Sārang ji▫o pag ḏẖarai ṯẖim ṯẖim āp āp sanḏẖūra▫e.

Like an elephant, You step with Your Feet so carefully; You are satisfied with Yourself.

ਸ੍ਰੀਰੰਗ ਰਾਤੀ ਫਿਰੈ ਮਾਤੀ ਉਦਕੁ ਗੰਗਾ ਵਾਣੀ ॥

स्रीरंग राती फिरै माती उदकु गंगा वाणी ॥

Sarīrang rāṯī firai māṯī uḏak gangā vāṇī.

She who is imbued with the Love of such a Great Lord, flows intoxicated, like the waters of the Ganges.

ਬਿਨਵੰਤਿ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਦਾਸੁ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਤੇਰੀ ਚਾਲ ਸੁਹਾਵੀ ਮਧੁਰਾੜੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥੮॥੨॥

बिनवंति नानकु दासु हरि का तेरी चाल सुहावी मधुराड़ी बाणी ॥८॥२॥

Binvanṯ Nānak ḏās har kā ṯerī cẖāl suhāvī maḏẖurāṛī baṇī. ||8||2||

Prays Nanak, I am Your slave, O Lord; Your walk is so graceful, and Your speech is so sweet. ||8||2||

Erm each time you do Path you're talking to the Gurus and God!

When you shack amrit Guru Gobind Singh Ji becomes your father, do you not want to have darshan of your father?

When we are away from our biological mother/father do we not miss them and want to meet with them? then why

do we no want to have darshan of Guru Gobind Singh Ji? Why does our heart no ache with longing for darshan

of our true father?

If we truly believe that the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is our living Guru, then whenever we have darshan of Guru Granth Sahib ji, we have darshan all the Gurus.

Guru Gobind Singh also siad that if you want my darshan then if you see Panj tyar biar Singhs then that is the same as my darshan, down to a single Singh, or if none present and you are an amritdhari, then look at yourself in the mirror and you will see me.