Is There Anyone On This Forum Who Has Got "Darshan Of Gurusahib"

mirror

I may be wrong but i don't think that anyone who does lot of simran about 24 hrs can tell lie. I am talking about radhaswami head.

What they see , like , any type of darshan , should have happened with them. But if thats real or not , that is another question.

Well may be some power like MAYA or something or may be Guru sahib are puting them in illusion. i don't know

they do lie. i've read books written by them which have lies written in them. for example, ''sant'' kirpal singh wrote that you need initiation by a living guru before you can see the internal light. i saw that and i hadn't had any initiation. they lie and twist sikh history.

there also is no proof that they do 24/7 simran, although overzealous followers may say so.

My main question is what is the reason for them to say so.

May be what they are telling is what they are felling or seeing or experiencing. Although that may be wrong from our perspective but that may be happening with them.

Just like people do meditation to reach trance like state but there are some medicines/drugs which can take you directly to that state. So saying that, "person who uses drugs to reach that state", is lying , is not appropriate.

Changing the history is bad thing and there are bad people everywhere. But my main concern is only with their experience with GOD.

They say with so much confidence that it looks they are experiencing the same. and they are telling that to millions of people.

Telling lie to millions of people everyday requires very hard heart. May be they are experiencing someting , that may not be GOD but may be, they think that as GOD.

You know what i want to say

‘mirror’ has posed a seemingly innocent question about Gurujee’s darshan which is actually a proxy, and in disguise really a discussion about the validity of the claims of past and present radhaswami cult leaders to have experienced some sort of physical materialisation of one or all of our 10 Guru Sahibs before SGGS. This then somehow trickling down to create a desire in ‘mirror’s mind for the same. Then there is the issue of darshan to non amritdharis. Hence there are three issues here.

Firstly, as far as the Radhaswamis are concerned, they have distorted a) historical facts to falsely justify their ‘guru/sant’ to be a continuation in the line of human Gurus after Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj hence b) not recognising SGGS as the supreme Guru and, c) they have distorted the teachings of SGGS to d) give credance to the existence of their line of gurus/sants and e) to reinterpret the mystical aspects of Sikhism in a catchy manner connected to simplistic punjabee-hinduistic spiritual cultureand objectives to suit their marketing strategy for gaining more followers. I have factually and unopinionatedly, condensed the facts of the existence of this cult very briefly and you can read up from various books and articles on the internet to unpack it. Cults thrive on fabricated lies presented as the gospel truth to attract, deceive, manipulate, and ultimately destroy and there were no shortage of them even during those blessed days of our 10 Gurus lifes on planet earth.

Hence ‘mirror’ if you are reading this and are truly a Sikh, then my humble advice is to focus on understanding the philosophy of Sikhism by reading mainstream books on Sikhism of which there are many. This will help you to slowly realise the true meaning of who is Gurujee, where is Gurujee and what it means to see Gurujee. You will realise that it is not as simple as the radhaswamis make it out to be, and you will realise the difference in Sikh philosophy vis a vis radhaswami philosophy as concerns mysticism and the vision of God and Guru and how theirs is a fabricated false philosophy based on lies, which you do not need to entertain either intellectually or spiritually. You will realise their sant’s so called bhagtee, bandagee and simran is nothing but a farce designed to appear holy, divine and God-realised to attract more followers.

Secondly, as concerning your own quest for darshan, put away the smoke screen in your mind that justifies either your past bad karma or blindness for your stubborn desire for darshan. Instead, beg every day to be made humble, to live by God’s Will, to do Gurujee’s sewa, to love Gurujee, and stick dead close to gurbani, amritvela Waheguru simran, nitnem, kirtan, and the service of fellow Gursikhs and humanity. These are the key steps towards enlightenment. Be content to see the voice of God, the message of God, the presence of God and the love of God in SGGS and fire yourself up to get excited to love SGGS as your guru incarnate and you will be rewarded by God to see that, which when you see it will be so insanely beautiful, that you realise the worthlessness of just cooking up through ego all kinds of spiritual desires in a manner akin to throwing water to reach the sun!

Thirdly, when you realise who Gurujee really is through a life of continous devotion, you will realise the irrelevance of your question about the connection between darshan and amritdharee living. Amritdharee living is a moment to moment blissful, heavenly, blessed and ecstatic existence in the presence of Gurujee. Gurujee on the other hand manifests Himself in any media He desires as He is unlimited in expression. However, the proof is always in the pudding. Darshan of Gurujee in any form changes a person’s life totally akin to how the land of Norway has never been the same after the ice age and its subsequent retreat! I am afraid the radhaswami gurus claims of darshan of gurujee do not meet this kasvatee or standard when you do peek closely into their lifes. At the end of the day they are nothing but another bunch of imposters on the block, the first cousins of the fake prophet saibaba and there is no shortage in India of these.

We do injustice to SGGS i.e Gurbani when we content ourselves by reading nitnem mechanically, and do not treat Gurbanee as a countless oceon of god treasures that can rip and tear our mindsets apart ferociously to create in us devtas basking beautifully in the continous presence of The Presence! A Sikh desires more than darshan. A Sikh desires to cry eternally in ecstasy and love at the Lotus Feet of Gurujee!

A thorough understanding of Gurbani reveals that the darshan of Gurujee is not objective as is inherent and implicit in the understanding of Gurujee’s darshan you have revealed so far. Such kind of darshans and dreams no matter how uplifting and inspiring as they may be, can be expressions of our own psycho-spiritual make up, which of course we will deny vehemently due to the remnants of our egos which make us believe in what we experience as always been some kind of visionary hand-out from God and Guru!

Gurbani emphasises that God Guru is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient even at the sub-atomic level and less, infinitely within and beyond creation. To understand our ten Gurus and SGGS in this light is a first step in that path in the life of a Sikh where he/she sees the darshan of Gurujee opening up subjectively in our life as if curtain after curtain is been torn as we travel forwards revealing an ever changing scenario of His Beautiful Presence.

‘mirror jee’’ if you understand what I have stated then you will realise that your original question is totally irrelevant because there is no true Sikh past, present and future who has not, does not or will not have the darshan of Gurujee. What I see, and, realise or do not realise what I am seeing, is another matter!

Thanks you very much veerji for that insight knowledge. Actually i take Mahapurush jeevan as a refrence point. For e,g

Brahmgynai Sant Harnaam Singh ji Rampur Khera wale (Book Se Kinehya) , Bhai Rama Singh ji (Raj Khalse ka , sikka sone ka) and Bhai Randhir Singh ji (Jail CHithya). In their books they told , how they got Partakh darshan of Guru ji in Human Form.

sant Harnam Singh ji told Guru sahib came with panj Pyare on their horse to meet them and called them from their room. But Guru JI didn't talk to them . When Sant Harnam Singh ji asked of one of Singhs with Guru sahib they told that you are not reciting JAAP SAHIB in nitnem so Guru sahib is not happy. From that Day they also started doing Jaap Sahib.

Then again when Sant Harnaam were sitting in Gurudwara sahib then after ardass Paathi singh started giving Degh and degh was very very hot. sangat was finding it difficult to put on hand.

Then at that time Guru Gobind singh ji maharaj gave darshan to sant Harnaam Singh ji and told that you tell singhs to first keep the degh cool and then distribute it.

There were many sakhis like that where Guru sahib directly talked with their bhagats in human form.

Now presently my few friends met one mahapurush (i won't mention name). All friends remain with them for 1 week. That Mahapurush can directly talk with Guru sahibans.

When they were doing simran suddenly everyone starts weeping with bairag , even mahapurush himself started crying with bairag. Then when asked they told that Guru Gobind singh ji were sitting in sangat and he can't stop himself.

Then mahapurush told them to get one glass of water , we will give to Guru sahib. They put one glass of water in Kitchen , did ardass and close the door.

Then after 5 minutes when they went inside then, Glass was half empty. Mahapurush told them that we don't usually do that but Guru shaib were very happy with your sharda so we requested Guru Sahib to drink some water.

So thats why i also wanted so that if i can talk with Guru sahib like that.

So thats why i also wanted so that if i can talk with Guru sahib like that.

Thats fine, but you have picked up exactly what pricks or tickles your own spiritual curiousity by lifting off a few examples of darshan from the long lifes of this 3 or 4 blessed Sikhs from the past such as Rampurkhera vale, Bhai Randheer Singh, Ramajee etc etc. You however need to be very thoroughly versed with the lifes/jeewans of these men to understand the meaning, need, context and purpose of a) their experiences of physical manifestations of Gurujee and b) their revealation to others of these experiences. And this understanding goes beyond some fast or casual reading of the biographies or autobiographies of these men because it connects to your personal understanding/ of Sikhi as a result of your own gursikhi jeewan. It is akin to reading gurbani i.e as your gursikhi avastha progresses the same verses take on different and deeper shades of meaning. Likewise when blessed men relate things in a simple manner but as your own avastha increases the real meaning of what they said will become apparent to you.

You also appear to be in danger of reading what I have said and others have said in this thread too quickly and quickly rebutting it off with a further counter argument without deeply contemplating the depth of all this advice being given to you to help you see the issue of darshan from new angles and perspectives. The answer to your question in your reply already lies in what I stated in my earlier post , and others posts if you had deeply reflected on them! Sikhism involves 'sikhi sikhiya gur vichar' so vichar or reflecting deep, deeper and still deeper is a hallmark of a Sikh. A Sikh is a saint in the making and saints reflect very deeply not just on a paragraph, or a sentence but every single word of a sentence for the universe of meanings hiding therein! This exercise will make you someone who gets far more depth and the hidden meanings implicit in the jeewans, tales, stories and sikhiya of saints.

Also each Sikh's journey is different. The 3 persons you quoted all had different lifes, different experiences and a different audience. Sikhism is not robotic and mechanical. Hence, rather than lift out without bibek buddhee, tales from the lifes of such saints to manufacture a version of Sikhism which makes some physical manifestation of our 10 Gurus as the ultimate fruit of our bhagtee and bandgee and the watermark to distinguish between chardikela and not so chardikela sikhs, you ought to be begging God Guru to humbly to use you as his servant and to create a desire in you to be even less than the sandals that Gursikhs wear! How Gurujee would reward you is His prerogative not yours.

The thing to look at when you peek into the lifes of saints is not so much as to how they got rewarded by God, but rather as to the '''ghal kamaee '' they did! This is what will practically give you ideas as to how to move forward, and fast forward, your gursikhi rehni behni kehni sehni so you are covered by God's love and grace. Also you do need to start seeing every sikh as either a potential, on the journey, or realised saint because Sikhi is made up of sant sipahees. Once you start doing that you will never fall into the trap of getting into jethabandis and cults, as unlike true Sikhism which promotes true democratic spiritual brotherhood of equals, they are based on promoting, propagating and perpetuating a feudalistic kind of medieval spiritual heirarchy based on hero worshipping people purportedly ''closer'' to Gurujee than others. Sikhism is not as simplistic as they make it out to be because true Sikhism sees the miracle, magic and might of God, leave alone a 'saint' even in a humble strawberry!!!!!

My ego wants 'me' to see God and copy what others see. However my humility begs me to kill that very same 'me' so that in place of me, shines He!