Anyone Having Experince With Fighting Ghosts/Spritis/Tantra/Mantar?Blackmagic

mirror

In Sukhmani sahib

"kai kot bhoot pret sukar mirgach"

Your topic is asking how to fight Ghosts? Bro, if your quoting Siri Sukhmani Sahib, then please try to realise the essence of it. No need to fight anything supernatural. Do your Simran, then no monster will hurt u so dont need to be asking ways to fight gouls and goblins.

proof they do exist please?

I have not had any supernatural experiences and thus cannot really comment either way. My request for proof was made on the basis that someone quite definitively stated they do not exist and I simply asked for proof/evidence to back up the statement.

Your topic is asking how to fight Ghosts? Bro, if your quoting Siri Sukhmani Sahib, then please try to realise the essence of it. No need to fight anything supernatural. Do your Simran, then no monster will hurt u so dont need to be asking ways to fight gouls and goblins.

I just gave the proof from Gurbani that they exists and even i have read in Bhai Randhir Singh Jees book Jail Chithya where they mentioned incidence of meeting with Ghost.

Bro its easy to say then do. You are talking because you didn't have had any experience with them . Just ask from those who had. They make life miserable. sometime they do catch you and fight. If you want to fight with them with Gurbani then your Nitnem has to be very very proper and puri Rehat. Its not like you recite One Sukhmani sahib and they are gone.

I think they even attack mahapurush as well but they have kamai so they tackle them. But problem comes for not so special Singhs like me

How can we differentiate whether its real darshan or some mental problem.

That's a very good question, i.e how to differentiate. If you had read my whole earlier reply slowly and carefully and done vichar , the answer lies in it already but never mind, here is more.....

Firstly, if there are any mental problems going on in a person’s life that could have a bearing on a person’s spiritual life and experiences, that person would know about it. Normally, we know and understand our own physical, mental and emotional health as we grow up and need to face such issues and need to visit our doctor about these issues from time to time by which we are made aware of any health problems we have. Hence in most situations, a person as they become amritdharee, are aware of any such issues they have been facing previously and the symptoms and implications of such issues . So, for example if a certain health condition was to make me hallucinate, after becoming an amritdharee, I would be aware that if that same health condition still persisted, then I cannot suddenly start interpreting my hallucinations as true spiritual visions. Hence your ability to differentiate to a large extent depends upon that cumulative knowledge you possess about your life and health. This helps you to make a relatively good assessment.

Further from that, to understand any sort of spiritual experiences you really need to start reading SGGS absolutely meticously and faithfully in an absolutely committed manner daily WITH meanings. As I keep saying, Gurujee wants to talk to us, and educate us through Gurbani in all matters concerning our life from second to second. A Sikh says ‘Gurbani is MY Guru’ and why? Because it means my Guru is teaching me everyday all kinds of things. My neighbour’s potra/grandson calls his grandpa whose name is Dave( an English builder) as ‘myDave’ . Why? because Dave feeds, loves, and guides his grandson so his grandson sees his grandpa as someone who belongs to him in a very very real way. As you spend a lifetime of labour understanding Gurbani, Gurujee will guide you everyday and show you things, teach you things and teach you how to differentiate things. This is called bibek buddhee and is Guru’s ever increasing gift to us that starts manifesting in our life more and more and more. You just gotta be humble and patient and do those things you should be doing at the level you are at.

A true Sikh sees SGGS and DSGGS as Guru and asks for no further visions and supernatural powers beyond that. You really do not need to, because it is impossible for me or anyone else, to ever to be able to describe what happens to those who totally totally humble themselves 100% as the true servants and Sikhs of Gurbanee which is Guru incarnate and ask for nothing more. Your spiritual journey may start at some point by indulging in fantasies, imaginations and curiosity to experience and see God/Guru in some metaphysical vision, but as you become a Sikh you realise the path to enlightenment is through becoming dead close to Gurbanee as your Guru.

A true Sikh is not one who needs to sit in a state of confusion to ponder whether this is from God and whether that is because of my mental condition.Why? because a true Sikh’s mind is ever humbled and is possessed by God Guru who talks, guides and teaches that Sikh every little thing like father and son. Your Guru is in charge of your life, your mind and how you think. He will teach you right from wrong and show you what is what. A true Sikh does not live by mind concocted opinions and ideas but by the truth and gyan that Guru imparts to him/her every second of his/her life.

They make life miserable. sometime they do catch you and fight. If you want to fight with them with Gurbani then your Nitnem has to be very very proper and puri Rehat. Its not like you recite One Sukhmani sahib and they are gone. I think they even attack mahapurush as well but they have kamai so they tackle them. But problem comes for not so special Singhs like me

What you have written here I am afraid, is not in accordance with Tat Gurmat. I will explain why. If you start reading Gurbani with understanding starting from Japjee Sahib onwards, you would realise that Gurbani does not state life as a continous warfare between man and unseen devils, whereby a man not only has to be an amritdharee but be on top of the packing order as some sort of a saint with kamai to be able to fend off these devils! Far, far, far from it!

Read Japjee Sahib carefully. The first pauree asks how can we be pure and in truth, and how can we overcome falsehood and then replies that this is to be achieved by beginning to operate and aligning our small individual to the Will of God. The second pauree opens our eyes as to how God’s Will causes all things to happen because God is the real doer, and the third pauree exergises this point further. The fourth pauree goes on to encourage us to get up at amritvela and praise God to receive His grace and then the fifth ends on a note of prayer that we may never forget God the giver to all. I can go on and on and on but the point I am making is that Gurujee in Gurbani does not set up a scenario of life being a battle between mere man and some unseen dinosaur strength metaphysical monsters! Rather, Gurujee asks us to look into our earthly mortal life and repair it, correct it, transform it, sort it, and change it with His help and blessings and guidance, so that we become Gurmukhs, acknowledge the Will of God and live to serve God, Guru, Khalsa Panth and mankind. Yes they may be all sorts of unseen forces but they are to remain unseen doing their own thing. We need to go about doing our business involving what we are given to see, hear, touch, feel and smell. Gurbani makes it clear that our mortal bodies are worshipped by angels and that this mortal physical body is the medium in which we have to do Guru jee’s sewa and be off.

If at all, Gurbani, rather than make us alert to devil attacks from the realms of darkness!, advices us to recognise that the real demons we need to fight are anger, lust, attachment , ego and greed, and that these are our urges that we need to tackle through ardas and prayer so they become our weapons and slaves rather than our slaves to be channeled for good. Gurbani alerts us that to lack the ability to ponder, to constantly churn out desires and unnecessary whimsical thoughts, to be irresponsible, to be arrogant, stubborn , unappreciative , selfish, cruel , tyrannical , insensitive, inconsiderate… these are the real hidden devils in our character we need to weed out . These do not require you to be a ‘flying in heaven’ saint with a lot of kamai! They need you to learn the art of becoming humble! Of becoming loving! Of becoming kind! Of becoming patient! Of becoming a servant of God and Guru!

Gurujee in no place in Gurbani in no place that at least I know of has ever a)proclaimed that His divine protection is ONLY afforded to some spiritual high flyers, or b) that it is some kamai of some sort that is anyone’s insurance policy against some sort of invisible sci-fi type spiritual attacks from outer space. Rather, Guru Gobind Singh is father of ALL and EVERYONE! Of HIS Khalsa no matter if you became a Khalsa 100 years ago, or in the last 60 seconds!!!!! And NO ONE, NO ONE, I add NO ONE that is the son of Guru Gobind Singh Kalgidhar Maharaj, can be touched by any devil , I don’t care if your kemai is worth 1 penny or worth a trillion dollars! No one’s kemai, yes no one’s kemai no matter who you are, where you are, what you are, is any insurance policy against any evil. Why? Because it is not our little kemai that is going to protect us from anything! But it is Guru Gobind Singh who is going to protect us from EVERYTHING! Everything that prevents ANY sincere man or woman on earth who wants to be a Sikh, a Khalsa from kissing , worshipping and shedding tears at the Lotus Feet of Shree Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj/ Shree Dasam Guru Granth Sahib.

So do not be deceived by simple minded rustic ill educated persons who wrongfully interpret Sikhism as a medieval puritanical, Hinduistic- Christian type religion to do with battles with unseen demons, goblins and devils that are worn by a select few saints shown favouritism by God who choose not to marry, or work and earn honestly with their hands, and share those earnings with the poor!

I grew up with a very very simple understanding of Sikhi as nam, dan, ishnan and naam japo, kirt di kemai karo and vand ke shako. And I just like many many many on this forum have had to struggle, fight many spiritual battles and go through life’s pains and struggls BUT never for a moment have I resigned my fate to be a pessimistic loser because my less than tiny bit of kemai is infinitely less than that of so and so! In all my failings and sins and in everything bad I have said, thought or done so far, I have no devil to blame but myself. If somebody has the luxury of holding a mala 24/7 in their hands and doing nothing apart from chanting and get considered as some high flyer saint, than fair dos to them if that’s how they interpret Sikhism! But a true Sikh’s Real kemai is in lovingGurujee from the bottom of the heart, doing Guru’s sewa, looking after those Gurujee has put you in this world with, and caring for the poor, disabled, disadvantaged, vulnerable and disempowered. A humble Sikh in normal clothes, who deep inside, sees himself as nothing and nobody, and enjoys taking your shoes from you as you enter the gurudwara and wipes them with his tears, and uses his small honest earnings to feed his wife, four children and neighbours and the poor, inspires me infinitely more, than the guy who sits on the altar in shining white robes preaching tall about Sikhism with the title of ‘saint’ who is revered and respected by all as some big time demon slaying spiritual warrior!

A true and humble Sikh surrenders his man, tan and dhan daily to God, and trusts in the promise of Gurbanee, ‘’ jo sharan aveh, tis kanth laveh, eh birdh swami shenda’’ and always says, meh nahee, prabh sabh kich tera’. This is what you need to focus on, rather than worrying about your life and prayers not been adequate to fight unseen demons!